Bitcoin for black market - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

I believe that anonymous transfer is very specific for the darknet, because cryptocurrency is such, so many people make secret purchases through cryptocurrency, so that no one knows anything!

On 12/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

That is true. That is a bad side of bitcoin, it may be applied to other coins though. Bitcoin is a peer to peer network, it is decentralized. Meaning, there are no central bodies that are managing it. All transactions are anonymous. That is why it is that easy to use on illegal purposes.

However, you should tell your friends that he should not be worried about it because he will not be affected of it. 

It is true that bitcoin has a lot of secrets which is why many people use it on the blackmarket. However, this year, compared to other years, the black business of bitcoin has decreased so much. Bitcoin is now much more secure in their privacy than ever before, which is why it is so much more secure.

Definitely,bitcoin is so convenient for the black market.In fact everything is related to money.Bitcoin is now used in illegal activities.So we should not think about bitcoin rather we can use fiat currencies.  

when someone heard about the work "bitcoin", its normal to consider black market. But its totally wrong. Its not fault of  bitcoin its our nature.

It may be true that many people use bitcoin to make illegal transactions. This is because of its anonymous nature and transaction security, as there are two bad sides to everything in the world - how we use one thing is valuable. If we do good things through Bitcoin. Which allows these companies to maintain. Bitcoin is illegal in many countries.

Yes, your friends speech is true. There are many dishonest people who are using cryptocurrency specially bitcoins as their payment method in black market. They use it for illegal transaction and they can remain anonymous. Although cryptocurrency has a bad side,it has good side too. We all should always follow   good side.               

Almost everything is used in the black market. Even the other currency and altcoins. It is not the fault of bitcoin and bitcoin is not bad just because it is used in black market. Humans are the one who uses it. So it really depends on how or where you are going to use theses coins. 

Yes, bitcoin is unfortunately used on the black market

We must not allow Bitcoin to be used in illegal activities

I just read it too that bitcoin uses for black market too. That is why many don't try using Bitcoin because they think it is from bad or you might get scammed. They didn't know that Bitcoin is safe, its just the one who uses it that makes this currency have a bad impression. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is always two kind of people, one is good another is bad. But , its true Bitcoin is  more convenient for the black market cause its hard to track the owner. But is a rear case that people use the crypto for the black market.

Unfortunately, bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are used in the black market and to buy and sell all prohibited goods, and recently there is a currency that I think will specialize in this market, which is the zcash currency because of its privacy property, which can be activated and the inability to track its path, sender and it receiver.

• +2 1

of course a huge part of the popularity and price of bitcoin made illegal transactions and this can not but upset

If you are right it has probably been used for some illegal activities but it does not mean that bitcoin is bad, unfortunately there are people who misuse money and technology for their benefit and people are left with the negative. But the reality is that bitcoin came to bring more benefits to people and the global financial system.

• +4 1

If it is true, bitcoin is used on the black market because it is de-centralized, therefore users do not use their identity to make transactions and they cannot be traced from where the transaction comes from and that is one of the main reasons why the bitcoin in the black market

• +3 1

Everything around us could be used for bad purposes or for good -) 

If somebody uses BTC for black market it is his problem, but not BTS's...

• +3 1

Since the cryptocurrency is not governed by any regulation or restriction, that lends itself so that people can launder money with bitcoin either for illegal projects

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think that if it is used on the black market, the nature of the human being is always to turn everything around, just as there are honest people, there are dishonest people who want to win anyway, but unlike paper money, I think that with the If bitcoin is left a trace, although people believe that everything is anonymous, in the system everything leaves a trace, it is still erased, there is always something left and there is always a computer expert who if you search, finds, but the bitcoin itself was not created with that intention However, I believe that this currency does not pay taxes and in many countries it is illegal, which makes anyone who has no knowledge of cryptocurrencies think that there is something wrong behind them.

• +5 1

Yes, some people use crypto currencies to make black market transactions, such as selling illegal material, but most people who use crypto do not make such transactions, in my opinion it is only a minority

• +3 1

On 12/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

bitcoin due to its de-centralized or anonymous transactions is the perfect medium for many to transfer large sums of money of doubtful origin and thus be able to evade state taxes, but that does not mean that it is something illegal, because with the dollar you can do something similar with the help of the banks, since ay banks have done money laundering.
  • +3 1

On 7/13/2020 at 4:05 AM, Tinkerbell said:

Almost everything is used in the black market. Even the other currency and altcoins. It is not the fault of bitcoin and bitcoin is not bad just because it is used in black market. Humans are the one who uses it. So it really depends on how or where you are going to use theses coins. 

I agree with you but the problem is that cryptocurrencies can not be tracked so criminels can get support anonymously and no one can have control over these suspicous transactions

• +2 1

It had been proven that fiat and the banks still remain preferrable for money-laundering on a large scale.

Cryptography as a "technological art" was made to offer means for resistance.

• +3 1

The network is constantly being tracked by the authorities, it should be known that not everything is so private or anonymous and there are in a certain part eyes watching what we do, if you are well and use the KYC of the main means of exchange there will be no problem If you dedicate yourself to trading without raising suspicions of amounts of money that exceed normal limits, each country has certain alarms when there are suspicious activities and it is these people who are persecuted by the authorities, being 100% anonymous on the network is technically something very advanced and you must have a very broad knowledge to not leave a mark, the ideal is to be good and buy someone else's coffee and never do something that is not correct, you must always act with responsibility and transparency.

• +4 1

z7K3SYt.png

Yes, bitcoin is really used for trading illegal products. I will say more, the bitcoin exchange rate is mainly provided by the black market. Bitcoin is used for illegal trading because all transactions are completely anonymous.

• +4 1