Bitcoin for black market - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

4 minutes ago, nazik123 said:

I think many people are using Bitcoin for good purposes but some dirty people are using Bitcoin for the black market to use Bitcoin for some illegal activities for investment.

I think what people use bitcoin for are the same uses as what people use Fiat for.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

Not only BTC is used in Black market Monero(XLM) also used in black market.But if you understand their is difference in black market and dark web.So what you are asking is a dark web money usage of BTC .In black market their is USD ,RUR,YON and many other currencies but they are not criticised for that,strange thing.

It depends from one person to another the purpose for which he is using bitcoin. Majority is using as  an investment option only. 

It is used for black markets because bitcoin can't be tracked, meaning the system can see which wallet the money came from and from whom, but you can't find out who its owner is.

Edited by fo1lluko1l

On 1/19/2020 at 5:48 AM, nataliav536 said:

It is used for dark cases thinking that it can not be tracked, but I think the security services have long known how to do this and catch criminals without telling anyone that they can track bitcoin.

But its use for donation the companys and poor people .. its an evil/angel coin

Bitcoin can be use for not tracked transaction, you can see dark side of bitcoin in many news about crypto world. I think use bitcoin user by user is more risky and exchanges is the right place for you. You can choose Yobit as an option, you'll get better result in there.

Bitcoin does present itself as a suitable candidate to be used in nefarious activities. There has been instances as well, like the ransomware incident. But to claim that I won't use bitcoin because some criminals use it is like saying I wont use guns, because gangsters use it. Bitcoin is just a coin. what you do with it is upto you. You should also look into all the good things bitcoin is doing or would do in future.

I personally think that cryptocurrency is actually used in the black market, although there are actually not evidences or reports about it, we all know that anyone can create a bitcoin address and store money into it and use these to transact online.

I dont see the fault of Bitcoin if is used in the black market, This is not the fault of Bitcoin, and also the fault comes from some website exchange who restrict peoples to use their platform to trade, for example in those countries who are restricted to use any website exchange how they do to trade or to exchange their coins? The unique solution is the black market.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It all depends on the user. If the user is a good person, he will use it in a good place. Not only Crypto but Fiat can also be used on the black market. Is the government ok with fiat that can be replicated and difficult to trace?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Hello my friend, Bitcoin is used in all fields, it does not have a specific field, and that it should be exchanged within the black market, and within any other market, that bitcoin is an important currency today.

I think it is only a story about cryptocurrencies and the black market. There is more Fiat money in the black market than crypto. Some use crypto but more use Fiat.

Not all of them are friends, the black market is only used so that people don't get a price that is too expensive in my personal opinion.

Don't know about the black market. And I don't use the black market and don't make money. In my opinion Bit coin is better than the black market. I'm making bit coin from the business

4 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Many of the enemies of success do not recommend Bitcoin or the digital currency market. Do not bother with these words. Continue to work in this field.

Yes my friend there are many enemies of cryptocurrencies and I hate these people really harmful to health

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

Every currency in the world have its plus minuses. If you say that crypto is only being using for blackmarket, then it is a truth that bitcoin and other crypto currencies are being used in blackmarket. but fiat is also have negative uses and we all know that fiat is also being used black. It depends on our faith and education given to us by our parents and teachers that how we use our wealth where ever it comes from. 

There are two bad aspects of everything in the world - how we use one thing is a matter of value. If we do good things through Bitcoin, it is possible to do many good things and have securities, but if I use this opportunity to do bad things then it is our fault.

Since bitcoin is a decentralized network, it could be used in many ways and in any platform that you want to. It is a peer to peer network that allows no one to have a central body to interfere. Just like what we are doing on our bitcoins, as payments or what. Bitcoin could be also used in illegal way, selling illegal drugs and arm dealings for example.

nMvFbuZ.png

Bitcoin is uncenteral currency .. that mean there's no Bank or goverment control it .. so its the best currency to use in the black market 

The black market will always accept any mode of payment as long as it has value. Bitcoin is a store of value, so the black market will readily accept it. But the black market would prefer monero or zcoin than bitcoin.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

2 hours ago, Sheriff6304 said:

Most people view Bitcoin as now merely spiraling for the black market as they ponder the temperament of bitcoin is digital and cannot be touched

Wel, government have been trying to get their hands and somehow they have succeeded with regualtions and even closed  what is said to be the very first crypto blackmarket, the silkroad.

Perhaps he meant Deep Web, this is true, because Bitcoin is used to pay there because it is not tracked, but the fact is that Bitcoin has no direct relationship with Deep Web.