Bitcoin for black market - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

Yes, your friend is right, and I think this is the reason why cryptocurrencies are banned by some governments, but we do not use them for this purpose, we only trade them in legitimate ways.

• +3 1

Yes, this is somewhat true, but this does not pose a threat to its users outside the black market, as it does not lose Bitcoin its value outside the black market, it is used on the black market because Bitcoin is a safe currency that achieves great privacy for users far from danger

My friend this depends upon us that how we can use the bitcoin for good purpose or bad and some people use it for the bad purpose therefore they damage the reputation of the bitcoin and some strange people says it scam or black market . So I will say that we should always use it for the good purposes.

Everything can be used for good things and bad things for that. I think this is not Bitcoin's fault but it is because of the people who use it for bad things.

Anything in this world has been used positively and negatively, and among these things is the Bitcoin currency, especially as it has features that make it popular on the black market and for thieves and criminals, as it cannot be tracked and large quantities can be transported quickly and safely.

It I have heard about the use of bitcoin in the dark teaching, all the technology that gives us convenience, especially in the current financial system, namely Bitcoin, of course, cannot be separated from the people who use it as a crime. Therefore we cannot blame Bitcoin as the wrong subject, but we need to understand that everyone can take advantage of bitcoin for good or the black market, it depends on the user. So don't blame bitcoin but people who take advantage of bitcoin and use it as a black market payment are the wrong people.

in the cryptocurrency market is very risky to put investments in it but for them you can earn huge profits also that is why you should do a proper research and start trading but you should not go into the black markings or buying illegal things with cryptocurrency

12 hours ago, De jong said:

It's a natural response for ordinary people when they hear about bitcoin's negative aspects. Bitcoin was, of certainly, used it to pay for illicit products or items, but I believe fiat was also used for something similar. All you have to do now is clarify the technology that underpins bitcoin, as well as the positive aspects.

@De jong I agree with you, bitcoin, as well as fiat money are used in the black market, everything that involves money will be used to be used in that market, because criminals have to launder the money they earn from their illicit activities and they will seek the best way to do it for them, as well as bitcoin, dollar and euro are used in the illicit market, so we should not be shocked by that, greetings.

Human beings are capable of everything, so it does not surprise me that bitcoin is on the black market, unfortunately this happens and we cannot avoid it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin will also be used for Black market, because the blockchain is anonymous and it is untraceable, this make those devilish mind to take over the advantage in bitcoin.

Yes, indeed, a lot of people think that bitcoins rotate on the black market because they are digital coins, but this is an erroneous opinion, because most people do not own information about cryptocurrency, but soon their thoughts will change, because cryptocurrency is gaining momentum!

• +2 1

Yes, Bitcoins(BTC) can also be used for illegal purposes, and being a decentralized virtual currency, the transactions in bitcoin are anonymous(meaning, the sender or receiver's identity are not revealed). So, due to this anonymity in transaction, there are high chances that bitcoin can be used in black markets and promoting the illegal activities like purchase of drugs, human trafficking, poaching, money laundering and so on.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I do not know, my friend, about this topic, but I think that there are many people who put money and work with it and it is illegal, and this is not the fault of Bitcoin. I hope you provide me and send me more information on this topic

I dont agree that any bad things happened the cause is Bitcoin! Why? Bitcoin is the digital money moved by the people, so if there are some bad person using it as a payment on the black market is not the Bitcoin fault, and this black market exist yet before the creation of Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Not only Bitcoin, there are a lot of currencies that are traded on the black market, and this does not mean that it is the fault of the currencies, it is the fault of those people who do this work

• +1 1

Every thing has some advantages and disadvatages and we should thake the advantages and rejet the disadvantages but unfortunately some people like these disadvantges.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, there are a lot of people who use cryptocurrencies for bad purposes, they use Bitcoin to buy items prohibited on the black market, such as drugs and weapons, countries must find a way to suppress these, because they discredit Bitcoin in particular and crypto in general.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey buddy it may be used in black market but it has nothing to do with bitcoin because other currencies are also used in black market so we can't blame bitcoin for this.

Fiat money is also used for the black market, is that why we are going to reject it? of course not.
What the person does with bitcoin has nothing to do with bitcoin, it all depends on who uses it and how they use it.

• +1 1

Of course, what your friend told you is correct, and the reason for that is that it is a decentralized encrypted currency, which makes it suitable for the black market, but recently I heard that governments are seeking to take action on them.

• +1 1

Yes we all know that Bitcoin is not made for the black market but some people have turned it into a black market but everything has a positive and negative side. The controversy will be on the line which is why some countries are afraid of making it legal.

Bitcoins is black market currency and different words use for this but i believe that currency not centralized this is great point of this currency in this reality do not one country considered own currency this is most powerful point according to this bitcoins this is reality. 

• +1 1

Many members can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in different type of transactions as long as it is being supported or being accepted. It is true that bitcoin is being used and accepted as a payment in black market, it is not the bitcoin's fault.

Hello my friend, working on the black market is not limited to Bitcoin, but on most currencies, and the reason for using Bitcoin on the black market is the restriction that it gets, perhaps by governments, and making it decentralize in transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

The black market exists for money laundering and bitcoin can be of help in this. This especially affects the USDT cryptocurrency and of course Bitcoin..

• +2 1