Bitcoin for black market - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

It all depends on the user. but it's hard to convince people that crypto can be used for positive things. they just don't feel how they are here. but that's everyone's free opinion.

Yes bitcoin is often used in dark web and black market for anonymous transections. they pay others for many illegal activites. they are misusing of crypto

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/7/2019 at 8:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

You know silk road? Most of the transaction there use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency (for now silk road is dead, the owner has been arrested). Tell your friends that fiat was used as a transaction tool on the black market long before Bitcoin was born.

This view must be removed from the society, too many people judge something without thinking and research. In the end they are the losers.

If by 'black market' you mean on the dark web, your friend is right but that isn't the sole purpose of bitcoin. 

This is what I hate about media coverage of bitcoin.  It's always linked to criminal activity, whether it's terrorism, drugs, weapons, or whatever and it isn't fair to blame the form of money that gets used to buy those things.  It's completely illogical to do so.

You can't turn everyone on to bitcoin.  Some people might reject it because they have no need for an alternative form of money, some because of bitcoin's reputation on the darkweb.  That's okay.  Maybe some day those people will get interested in crypto in spite of all that.

7 hours ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

You know silk road? Most of the transaction there use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency (for now silk road is dead, the owner has been arrested). Tell your friends that fiat was used as a transaction tool on the black market long before Bitcoin was born.

This view must be removed from the society, too many people judge something without thinking and research. In the end they are the losers.

Yes I will said it to my friend. That silk road is the one of the leading black market until it's owner got arrested. I like to learn a lot so that I can earn a lot from this industry.

But I like your profile picture. Is it from avatar the legend of Aang. Your dp is one of the past avatar that give Aang a lesson. But I like Zoka on that episode. He dress like that too. And it is very funny but he became hero there. That is why I like it. 

But I like the Avatar the legend of Zora too. She is so good at water bending and she can also use all of the element. I like it on the competition. A brawl.

People can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in different type of transactions as long as it is being supported or being accepted. It is true that bitcoin is being used and accepted as a payment in black market, it is not the bitcoin's fault, it's the user.

Bitcoin is always use for black market, Bitcoin is used because of the anonymity it has. The transaction are hidden

On 12/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

Well others are using bitcoin in black market because you can transact anonymously. But there's a little percent of this kind of transaction, there's a lot of people using bitcoin for good cause just like UNICEF.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

This is common, I'm sure all users will know about the use of bitcoin in the underworld. The advantage of using bitcoin is freedom and anonymous transactions. These advantages are utilized for payment instruments in the underworld.

I do not agree that Bitcoin is the black market because Bitcoin is widely used throughout the world and is the main currency of various employment.So it can never be a black market. 

True, Bitcoin is always used in the market by criminals who need illegal goods. Bitcoin is used on the black market because of its proven anonymity, so criminals or someone who needs illegal goods can use it on the black market.

the major payment in black market is crypto currency. because of its anonymity. that is a big reason that most of the governments not adopting bitcoin or crypto currencies.

Whatever you do, bitcoin trading has a black market that doesn't work on exchanges that sell directly, I advise you not to go through the black market because it will not be safe for your money.
good luck

Mainly it depend on man to man. if any one use btc for any illegal work then it is not possible to stop him but I think you can take btc as making profit.

I don't think Bitcoin is not for black market.bitcoin is a very popular coin and it is very much secure.it has a very good market price . to speak truth many people are use it in black market but the number is very little.

• Useful or interesting 1

On some cases Bitcoin use on dark web transactions because of its anonymity to public. Also the reason why it is being use because Bitcoin was a decentralized currency and popular to many countries.

I experienced what you experience buddy but look at me now i have an extra profit becouse if bitcoins but my friends have not.i think just this kind of situation what ever it is as long as you used bitcoins in a nice way and not an illegal.and i think this is not a blackmarket

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Yeah but Bitcoin is not responsible for this. This is the problem for some people who are leading Bitcoin into the dark world. We cant blame Bitcoin for this

Yes, because Bitcoin is just a currency and it can't move without the actions of the people. It is the full responsibility of the people who uses it.

There's been already a case about this which is named the silkroad which for me isn't really contributing good to the market. It just inducing false and negative reputation to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Bitcoin is almost 10 years old. When there were no Bitcoin so wasn't there a Black Market? Btw, this is just a way to stop this Crypto revolution by these sort of statements to bring some fear in people so they could be stopped 😄 

Bitcoins is black market currency and different words use for this but i believe that currency not centralized this is great point of this currency in this reality do not one country considered own currency this is most powerful point according to this bitcoins this is reality. 

Bitcoins have earned a bit of a dark reputation due to how the system allows buyers and sellers to remain anonymous. It has become a popular currency for money laundering and black-market transactions. But after a Senate Banking Committee hearing in February 2018, bitcoin gained a bit more legitimacy, which made its value soar in a matter of hours. And now more businesses are accepting it in lieu of cash or credit.

That means there could be a real future in bitcoin, and as many enthusiasts point out, the true value is in the code itself

I dont agree that any bad things happened the cause is Bitcoin! Why? Bitcoin is the digital money moved by the people, so if there are some bad person using it as a payment on the black market is not the Bitcoin fault, and this black market exist yet before the creation of Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes Bitcoin is not made for the black market but some people have turned it into a black market but everything has a positive and negative side.  The controversy will be on the line