What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

I was really in the dark, and I didn't know anything, before I knew Bitcoin, when I knew it my life had completely changed, i had a lot of new ways of working, ways to make money and new and distinctive information, it's really wonderful, and the most wonderful to have bitcoin. 

The teacher introduced us to bitcoin when he was trying to give us some information about the deep web which is only additional information only to the course of our selection.Although when we started it was not easy because I had many fears, once I made the decision I did not regret it. It cost me a lot to get a clear idea of what it is and what it was for. He did not understand that cryptocurrencies could serve the world and he did not have a clear idea of how it could be better than legit money. 

When is first heard of Bitcoin with a very high price i thought thag it is like a gold coin. I didn't think that there is a world of online currency. I heard that in 2017. I get to know more about btc in this year. I startey cryptolife this year. A friend pf mine changed my perspective about bitcoin and whole Cryptocurrency.

I discovered Bitcoin a long time ago and thought it was a different and innovative currency, since at that time I didn't see it as an investment but more as a tool to make safe, cheap and fast transactions. Also, at a certain point private.
Months later I started to see it as an investment, since it started to rise quite a bit at the end of 2016.

• +1 1

Well, I see Bitcoin as a real revolution in the world of finance and privacy, goodbye to banks, why use banks when we can truly be the owners of our money and with complete privacy without anyone bothering us.

• +5 1

Hello everyone, when I discovered that bitcoin existed, honestly it didn't call my attention at all, I thought it was a waste of time or a way to swindle people, but little by little, with the help of some friends, we were investigating what that project was about, and we found more advantages than disadvantages, we were able to discover a variety of alternatives to earn money online and safely.

• +2 1

I did not believe about it when I heard  of it in the begining but later that I started to learn about it and start to earn through some other  crypto projects in airdrops, the I believe in digital currency is real. 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:56 PM, Tetrisreal said:

Like you, I also felt incredulous about bitcoin and at that moment I did not get involved, already browsing the web I saw more ads and advertising and I think that with the mining that began to appear it was that I was more interested in BTC

Same for me but I have invested a small amount in it and buy some low price coin like $1=10M coins and the same coins give me $100 when the BTC bull but I did not take and now the same coin is showing $2 only.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I have never knew what BTC is all about before untill when I joined cryptotalk currency platform o have been seeing the word BTC but I don't know what it's stands for so I I'm much grateful to cryptotalk currency and other members of the forum for making me have knowledge and experience on some basics things which I don't know before but am now getting to know them and also getting familiar with them

I have learnt about BTC from my friend just two months ago. I was very confused that how these currencies exist in market when they don't have their physical presence. How people can believe on them and how they can trade with these digital currencies I was very confused at the moment. but when I started to search about these currencies especially Bitcoin I was astonished due to the increasing demand of these currencies nowadays. And then my interest developed about these cryptocurrencies and I came on this forum now I am very happy that this forum is blessing me with bitcoins.

• +1 1

At first, when I first heard about encryption, I was curious and wanted to learn more about it. Then I began to research and ask to collect as much information as possible. Now I have a good amount of information.
A while ago I discovered Cryptotalk and started working with it.
When I got my first batch, I was overjoyed, which made me excited to work harder.
It feels great to start earning bitcoins.

when I know about bitcoin I am very confuses about its existing. First time I listened about digital currency  and it is unusual for me then I reasearched about bitcoin and amazed very much.

• +1 1

When i first time heard about BTC. Then i was thinking that i won't able to earn this coin ever. And it will disappear soon. I didn’t think that it will be more expensive in future.

I heard about bitcoin 2012 or 2013, but in that time i never consider to investing. Now i am looking the past and i am regreting. When i first understand the what bitcoin is and what are the benefits, i still didn't invest but now we can all see the importance of bitcoin. I think it'll be more valueble in the near future.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, muhammadrizwan said:

My dear friend also when I listen about Bitcoin I am very incredulous because i also not familiar with it. And i amazed to listen that there is a currency which has a greatest price. Then i joined cryptotalk forum and come to know a lot about cryptocurrencies.

When I heard about Bitcoin I didn't think it was a scam for any moment, I believed the world is gradually transforming to a digital world and there's need for representation of all what is used in the physical world there and after reading about bitcoin I realized the time is coming.

But then I didn't have any plan or even the funds to invest in them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never thought a digital currency like Bitcoin could be so valuable. I thought this will all disappear and the investors who have invested or bought Bitcoins are going to loose everything. How wrong I was.

I thought it was cool, finally somebody made internet money, but I didn't pay attention as I had no time to read about it, or chosen not to. It was a mistake as I should have noticed that money based on code would have been more important and the evolution in finance.

At first I doubted the fact that it's more 10000 USA dollars as at then and I believe it's more than that as at the time of writing these, I doubted the value packed on a single bit of bitcoin but my doubts are clearly cleared now. 

Bitcoin is usually first crypto currency that everyone comes to know about and its basic concept is usually that it is an electronic currency and it have to concrete existence in reality

• +1 1

I am also a fan of this crypto field before one year ago i come to this forum and teaches all the information about these crypto currencies now i have much experience to get profit in this market and need more for becoming perfect

• +2 1

I really feel excited when i first come to know about btc. I wonder how a 1 coin price is valuable. It also famous. I thought it is really easy to get a 1 btc ,but later i relize that that ain't so easy. You have to a lot of hard work. So when i first know about btc i feel really excited. 

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 1:23 AM, magnes975 said:

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? For example, when I found out about their existence I was a bit incredulous because I was not at all familiar with their creation or their performance, NOTHING! But I was still attracted to a "currency" that was created and that at that time only worked online. Since the day my exchange partner from university taught me bitcoin, I have been a big fan of the crypto world, what did you think?

Dear friend when I come to know about the existence of Bitcoin I am shocked because before it I just listened the name of Bitcoin and I think that it is much higher level thing that I can't reach but after joining this forum I come to know about cryptocurrencies and also now I am investing in it.

• +4 1

On 10/5/2020 at 10:23 PM, magnes975 said:

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? For example, when I found out about their existence I was a bit incredulous because I was not at all familiar with their creation or their performance, NOTHING! But I was still attracted to a "currency" that was created and that at that time only worked online. Since the day my exchange partner from university taught me bitcoin, I have been a big fan of the crypto world, what did you think?

When I discovered Bitcoin, my friend told me that it could be mined via a personal computer, but it was very slow, and I began searching and working on collecting it.

My friends are working in cryptocurrency field and one of my friend told me about bitcoin. I start working in cryptocurrency six month ago and now i am very happy because of this forum i earn good amount of cryptocurrency like talk coin and bitcoin . I use my earning in cryptocurrency trading on yobit exchange

My friend, I have heard of Bitcoin since ancient times, and this is due to its wide spread globally, but it caught my attention very much in 2017 when it reached $ 20,000 and gave you suddenly, this is something that surprised me and made me excited at that time and I began to search for it and get to know it well and started mastering the arts of trading Thank you

• +5 1