How good is 2Captcha? - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

How good is 2Captcha?

2captcha is one of the best and promising online job, they don't promise you to earn alot but they pay you for your hard work and without a miss , if you are tired of bad experiences on your online job , join this site you are not gonna be disapointed but one thing work hard and your work need to be consistant to earn.

By working with 2Captcha you will always be able to earn a good amount. You can do these things every time you fill out a captcha, but there are many problems with accepting it. With you is given a large amount. Working here is quite a bit difficult. There are some types of payment systems like Coinbase PayPal.

I have been worked in 2 captcha. It's really nice for small earning. Lot of people work here for earn some money. They paying very fast by btc,web money,perfect money. 

2 hours ago, Sadia_rupa113 said:

I have just 1 month working with the application. 

it is allso a good site but i did not try to invest in this site.

lol, how do you invest in the site? you can't dear,  the more captchas solved the more earning that's all.

Yes, You can use 2captcha for high quality security. Because it is used for removing bot. Because a robot can't solve a 2captcha. Only a human can solve it.If you have a good sites then use it

On 10/6/2020 at 1:21 AM, Lemonboy700 said:

I have been recommended the 2Captcha page to generate income, but I do not know if it is a good idea to invest my money in that platform, do you think I can get a good income? Greetings to all

@Lemonboy700 I have been working on 2captcha platform and I solved around 36, 000 ReCaptchas in three months and I got 25$ only and it was so painful for my eyes. You have been recommended to work on 2captcha by your friends, they want to make you their referral so the total money you earn from 2captcha they will get 10% commissions automatically in their accounts. 

It can earn you, if you have a good list of active referrals to earn 10% commissions from them. 

You asked about investing money in 2captcha, for your information I would like to tell you that there is no investment plan to get started. No need to invest money on 2captcha to earn, it is free to work there with very little earnings 1$/1000 captchas. 

• +2 1

2Captcha is a reputable company. I have spent quite a bit of money with them, so I know it definitely has money to pay the people it sub-contracts. As mentioned previously, the pay may not be very high, but there are not a lot of complaints about2Captcha not paying people.

Yes this is good to invest from this site this site is trusted and safe by this app you can earn smart and get security and privacy from this forum which is really awesome.

2 captchais a repitable company i have spent quite a bit of money with them.so i know it definitly has money to pay the people is sub contract but there are not a lot of complaints about 3 captcha are not money paying in people it is a good job ..

2captcha is a very good job. I have been working on this site for many days and I have received many good payments and I think it is a good online job. Through this you can earn good money. Filling out captchas is a bit tedious but it pays extra.

Income can be earned by working in 2 chapters.  I have also worked on this website and you can easily make money from here. You can earn money by working here but I have no idea how much money you can make by investing and whether you can be successful. But I think you got the idea about their process from here by investing a little money.  You will find out if you can make money by investing more in the future.

According to the author on the site, it is a site that pays $ 0.97 for every 1000 captchas resolved. Most foreign sources say that there is no upper limit, usually $ 0.5. So you need to solve 10 thousand captchas for $ 5 a day. achievements. let's say they gave 0.97, this time you need to solve 5-6 thousand captchas a day so that the claim of "earning $ 5 per day" is true. It is possible to earn much higher than this on several trusted foreign survey sites.

I tried it when I first heard about the 2Captcha site. However, I saw that it is not possible to make a serious profit. Fees are very low and a lot of time is needed. Moreover, it can be described as a very boring job. However, you can only use the 2Captcha site to automatically solve captchas on other sites. I don't think it has any other benefits other than that.

I think 2captcha is not a good idea. Because it takes a lot of time. And the money we get from 2 captcha is very low. That's why I think it is better to work in crypto talk rather than working in 2 captcha. From crypto talk you can learn and earn both. 

2captcha is genuine and pays people for their work. But they pays you very less money for your hard work and sometimes their server is also very slow which causes a problem. Personally, i recommend not to do it. Just a waste of time. Work hard = less money and even the chances of get blocked. 

@Lemonboy700 If you look at the payouts & what you have to do to earn some pennies, its a waste of time. Unless you dont have something better to do with your time. Then you have the problem that there is a min. payout & reaching the min. payout sometimes is virtually impossible. I think there are some sites like this that you can earn some money but they are few & far between. I personally dont know of any to recommend you. Good luck.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

2 captcha is an image .they pay very less and make more money .but i did not try to invest in this site .

I have just two months working with the application, and well I have my reservations, I do not know if it is because I installed the desktop application and this is not optimized, but it trada many captchas and well also falls very often

No one will suggest u to do this I mean earning through captchas bcz the amount of earned money is just like a waste of time. You will earn less than 3 dollars by working all the day. Brother do something else but don't go for this still u have nothing to do than u can go

Jataka I have heard about it so I think it is a good platform I have heard a lot about MNS on Russian website Gayatri Nagar But there is one thing that I did not use myself so I do not know much about it And it says that people comment on this time and it means a great website So i think you could use this. 

Good news shared i also recommend because its easy and so good for extra earning you can work easily they give money but less but its not be scam and fake its real its take much time but pay is less but its easy work

I don't know much about it. Because I don't use it. But my friend tell me about it some word that I want to share with you. Those word are that it's not a good mostly we loose money by it  but I don't confirmly about that what is this. Because I recently joined this platform so I don't have much knowledge about it.