How good is 2Captcha? - Page 5 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

How good is 2Captcha?

On 5/10/2020 at 17:21, Lemonboy700 said:

Me han recomendado la página de 2Captcha para generar ingresos, pero no sé si es buena idea invertir mi dinero en esa plataforma, ¿crees que puedo obtener un buen ingreso? Saludos a todos.

I've worked a lot with * 2captcha * and if it pays, it's just boring to work with it. But I can advise you that when you work, put on music that you like and I can assure you that it will be much easier for you to work.

• +1 1

Dear friend 2captcha taking so much time to earn money.It is not a big site to earn money,if you want to get somthing or you want to improve yourself you should work here with full hope and attention.By following the rules in this form, you can do it on regular and share the informative  knowledge with friends, this is a very good platform to earn money.It is my personal experience that crypto talk forum is real earning platform where one thing is that it will grow rapidly. by sharing informative  knowledge and secondly we will get maximum profit from it. 

By working with 2Captcha you will always be able to earn a good amount. You can do these things every time you fill out a captcha, but there are many problems with accepting it. With you is given a large amount. Working here is quite a bit difficult. There are some types of payment systems like Coinbase PayPal

• +4 1

I'm hearing this name for the first time in my life. Thanks for sharing this useful information. I will definitely try this and i hope i will earn from this. 

It is just wastage of time you can make more money while begging on road, it will just ruin you. Don't use it also do not invest. 

My dear friend captcha solving websites are very low paying websites.l work on  2captcha.com website from last two weeks they give $1 after solving 1000 captchas. Sol  don't recommend any captcha solving website  

2capcha is also good work for earn good money but it requires too much time which i can not give at this site.I am also a student i have a short time to do online work crypto talk is best to do work because in 24 hours we can do work here in any time and we can get goof income as well as a lots of knowledge.I always prefer crypto talk instead of 2captcha.2capcha is best for those people who are free but it is not good for students.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2021 at 12:07 AM, Burhan12 said:

2capcha is also good work for earn good money but it requires too much time which i can not give at this site.I am also a student i have a short time to do online work crypto talk is best to do work because in 24 hours we can do work here in any time and we can get goof income as well as a lots of knowledge.I always prefer crypto talk instead of 2captcha.2capcha is best for those people who are free but it is not good for students.

@Burhan12 You are right, on that platform and in Cachatyper you have to work too much for a pittance in the payment, making 1000 captchas to earn a dollar is too much, the mouse is damaged, our hands suffer a lot and the payment is not enough for anything, one ends up tired And with empty pockets, they are jobs that don't pay for the effort people make, that's why I never recommend them.

Sorry dear, I am new here and I haven't any experience of solving captcha. But the comments under your posts tell that these are fake and time waste patterns of earning money. So I wouldn't be tried that way and want to do another thing instead of wasting my time in solving captcha.

I think it would be just a time waste job where we have to solve 1000 captcha in a day and earn few amount. I haven't tried this job yet, but I have read many reviews and comments about this. Which does clearly said that it is a time wasted job.

In my point of view captcha is not a proper form for judging difference a human or reboot.If you using reboot in starting where captcha required you fill this and then everything thing is possible.

It has been used by the lots of people who want to earn money and also make encome through this. But i don't know if it is good or not. You invest less money but you can earn more money it is time consuming because it needs 13 hours for work so leave it and do something different.

• +3 1

Does this platform offer good money and is it worth all the time ??  To everyone who has tried this and worked on the CAPTCHA site, to give us the appropriate advice

Does this platform offer good money and is it worth all the time ??  To everyone who has tried this and worked on the CAPTCHA site, to give us the appropriate advice

The 2 Captcha is good for avoiding from security risks.If you entered in any site you have to prove your human identity so this is benificail for your future and lost your data.In this way we can also follow the rules and regulations.

• +5 1

Good topic dear honestly in my mind that the captcha is only verification process to prove our human identity.But through your topic I can understand that we can earn money from this.

2captcha is one of the safest and therefore most fulfilling online jobs; they don't guarantee you a lot of money, but they do compensate you for your hard work and without fail,if you are tired of bad online job experiences, enter this site; you will not be disappointed; however, one thing to remember is that you must work hard and consistently to earn.

According to my point of view, 2captcha is boring but you can work on 2captcha and can earn money. You should not invest there just work on it and can earn. How much time you give 2captcha you can earn.

I think that this website isn`t the best choice for earning money. And i wouldn`t recommend you to invest in this site.

You can try to do it and understand how little you will earn there