Need new program besides pay per post - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

3 hours ago, Em Li said:

I cant wait their new upcoming updates and new projects if there's any. Because as I can see more members here are waiting for new activities here in cryptotalk.

I am sure everyone here is patiently waiting for some big developments but i hope more crypto projects will enter cryptotalk.

19 hours ago, Warrior said:

This pay per post program is better for everyone because everyone is receiving same ammount for same work and this is really cool project

This campaign will not last forever that is why we need to have an active campaign here from other crypto projects and not from the cryptotalk team.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running.identity?

Indeed yes,

that cryptotalk has a program "pay per post", but i don't think that payment or forum will end soon, as for payment update posted by moderator @Desais:

"Update[28.10.2019]
The forum didn′t stop paying for posts (1post = 1000sat) and won′t stop it, this is a long-term action"

On 12/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

Signature campaigns are one of the best way to earn on forums. Campaigns for members would be good for forum as well as members. 

You have good view but i think it's enough for now, Pay per post campaign it's really good and it's attracting new members too, Beside adding new campaign maybe make more improvement on some feature first like local section and after forum improvised we can talk about another campaign.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

Yeah brother very good topic, i think they need to integrate some faucet for free coin for every one hour, it will be great, especially if the coin is not yet listed, so people will be very interested and start claim the rewards, are you agree with me my friend.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 12/6/2019 at 9:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You said well bro. Every forum or website should have it's own identity for it's speciality. Pay per post can't be an identity as this action is temporary. So CryptoTalk should start more programs or which will be permanent where member can earn through posting or any othe events here. If they continue their pey per post campaign for life time than it would be ok i think. People will engage here more and more. The another thing is that, they should encourage to create new topics so members can post more.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

It already has an identity by being the paid to post forum in Cryptocurrency community, there is no forum that pay it's member to post only Cryptotalk, if they can keep up they will become the number forum here.

Why not to do what other forums do it's not very bad every forum do that they to open the signature for pay and allow bounty to post here and make users make money with then it's not bad in my opinion

On 12/7/2019 at 3:06 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes every program should have its own identity so the users cannot compare two different things. Well for now, i don't have any idea for a new program but i hope thay don't end the paybypost while they don't have any proposed project that will come soon.

Same mate, pay per post is good anyway, i don't have also any idea what program will be input to this program, this forum is just by posting so i will suggest is weekly posts and weekly payments.

17 hours ago, Em Li said:

I do really hope so because each in everyday the cryptotalks lessens the thrill and excitement of the members because they lack of new activities here.

I know what you saying because even i sometimes i feel lazy opening my cryptotalk account. I'm looking forward to next year to see more new activity here.

17 hours ago, TubigWater said:

I also want this but we need to wait,  because program like paying bitcoin are not easy to do,  especiallyany people talking advantage this. For me i think if the pay per post ended they will have some good new program to launch not only buy crypto talk but also in some other ico campaign. 

yea people are so greedy nowadays they just want free money without caring much about the forum, but if this pay per post stopped for a month or so we will see the real members who are her for the forum.

54 minutes ago, Em Li said:

I really do hope so coz to be honest I'm slowly loosing my interest too to post and comment here becuase the lack of new opportunities and new activities here.

I think its not a good idea for you and do not lose your interest in this good forum i think you need to take more interest in this forum because now you have completed just 138 post which is very less for and i hope very soon we will see a good signature campaign on here so in this way you need to do more struggle.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

6 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Same mate, pay per post is good anyway, i don't have also any idea what program will be input to this program, this forum is just by posting so i will suggest is weekly posts and weekly payments.

I think the program of weekly post and weekly payment you are suggesting is not good for me, because it only cause a fulled work for the admins and moderators here. Also, you are suggesting things same like this forum but you only change the weekly payment of your program you say so. 

6 hours ago, Em Li said:

I really do hope so coz to be honest I'm slowly loosing my interest too to post and comment here becuase of the lack of new opportunities and new activities here.

Just hang on don't lose hope lets trust the team I know someday they will able to bring more crypto projects here that will give more opportunities here.

1 hour ago, Ilustration said:

Maybe moderators don't need to do signature because ICO campaign or IEO campaign will do this.  

i dont know about that , but i know that there is a page on yobit exchange named signateur compaign , i dont know about what this page but  let wait for the days to tell us . 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

On contrary, there s nothing bad if cryptotalk follow the footstep of bitcointalk because theres alot of other crypto forum which does the same but if you check it very the forum have ready follow the step of bitcointalk by implementing UID

3 hours ago, Ilustration said:

I mean ICO campaign will do this to promote their campaign and they will use crypto talk to launch their bounty program from user here.  And maybe moderators will do this after paybypost campaign. 

they are already doing that from a long term , there is a  special section for them , im talking about the signature compaign . 

I think the moderators and admins have their plans already and if this payperpost would end pretty sure they will end this up if the forum have earn huge popularity.And if that happens maybe there might be more projects in the future because what the forum needs are we, adoptors and everything will follow.Lets just wait till we get there.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

its very reccomended , because it will also improve the quality of the members here and also with a variety of new programs in the future , obviously making the members increase their extra income.

maybe like a signature , social media , translator and youtube will definitely be held soon we will see the future development of the cryptotalk forum .

15 hours ago, Ratul22100 said:

I want to say what is this project i don't understand please tell step by step 

You are talking about this forum? so if you are talking this forum then this is not a project it is a good forum where the people sharing their knowledge about the crypto currencies and those people have no idea about the crypto currencies then through this  forum they learn more about the crypto world.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

23 hours ago, Em Li said:

Yes thank you for your humbled opinion and also thank you for being responsive in replying to my comment pal.

Haha dont mention it because im here to give my support to cryptotalk team coz i believe that this forum will surely be a top forum for crypto projects.

10 hours ago, Em Li said:

I really do hope so coz I reallt dont see negative features of cryptotalk aside of no updates and less activities. But all in all it is a great forum. 

There is no update right now but when they have an update to the forum they make an announcement to it so just bear with the team and have hope lol.