Yobit.net Pumps alert! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Yobit.net Pumps alert!

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

In yobit almost every coin is pumped regularly and you should carefully check those coins and invest only.

But I'm talking about the time soon before the pump, if we could alert each otgw on those situation, so we could buy and prepare.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

I suggest to don't jump into those pumping coins because most of them are just manipulated by the dev of the coin. I rather invest my money on investbox because the profit there is guaranteed daily.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Investing in new currencies is an opportunity for you to make money predicting the future and the trend, but it must be a true currency, not a rubbish.

• +1 1

Well i think its really good to hear but, for me i am not really get hyped when coins are pumping because most of them are really manipulated. so for me instead of getting into those pumping coins i invest on investbox.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It's hard to spot a good altcoin that pump in just a short time, maybe you should always check the price of the altcoins to know which altcoin starting to pump and that's the perfect time to invest. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

its a trick from yobit whales to steal money from new traders and those who want to get rich so fast , i advice you to not jump into those  coin pumps because if you dont have the expecriance you will lose your money i promise . 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Thanks

Tokens that's available in yobit they are always dumping massively but they pump normally. Example if token drop 600% then it'll pump 100%

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Tokens that's available in yobit they are always dumping massively but they pump normally. Example if token drop 600% then it'll pump 100%

Are you telling me that to play with this dumped coins, like when it drops massively them I invest on it because it is likely to pump back up to 100%?

3 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Majority of the coins in yobit are not good but mostly are moving only because of pump and dump system. 

Maybe this must be the heart of yobit why it existed for a years now. So, I think I will try to buy em then treat it as forbidden coin. 

What do you mean by them then treat them as forbidden coins, you mean you buy and forget they exist until the pump.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I suggest to don't jump into those pumping coins because most of them are just manipulated by the dev of the coin. I rather invest my money on investbox because the profit there is guaranteed daily.

But the pump benefits al fo us, I mean soon after a pump you sell and then looking for  another pump coin within little at stake, let say 10 to 20 dollars.

23 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Đàn ông! Tôi chỉ muốn làm giàu với những máy bơm này trên các trang web trao đổi yobit.net, và tôi biết có những người bạn có cách để nhận thấy một máy bơm sắp tới trên một đồng tiền cụ thể.

Vì vậy, trong tipc này, tôi muốn các bạn chia sẻ một đồng tiền có khả năng bơm để tôi và những người khác thử vận may với những đồng tiền đó.

Cảm ơn.

If you want to take risks, then you can use the pumped money that can make you rich or quickly make you empty

• -1 1

5 minutes ago, tranhungritc said:

If you want to take risks, then you can use the pumped money that can make you rich or quickly make you empty

If I start it with small risks, let say 10 usd/coin, then i don't think it is a big risk , if it dump means i just lost 10 usd, but if it pumps 300% means i just earned 3000 usd.

• +1 1

If you can pick up the coins and invest them in hundreds of coins, the cost will be much higher then you can be very profitable in the next 24 hours.  Will benefit.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Thanks.

Don't ever buy any coins in yobit that is pumping especially if they are not coins from the ICO of yobit because some scam dev is able to list their coins through the paid listing.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Slow and steady win the race, becareful whenever you see a coin pumping up,it's dangerous to invest in such coin,you may lose with is,always buy coin when it's dropping.and not take a risk you can not withstand.

2 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Don't ever buy any coins in yobit that is pumping especially if they are not coins from the ICO of yobit because some scam dev is able to list their coins through the paid listing.

But then how do you know that the coins is a scam coin at yobit, and how do they scam people?

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But then how do you know that the coins are a scam coin at yobit, and how do they scam people?

If the coin is pumping without any reason and it is not a coin of yobit there is a big chance that it is a scam coin because some of the coins there are manipulated by bigger holders.

22 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But the pump benefits al fo us, I mean soon after a pump you sell and then looking for another pump coin within little at stake, let say 10 to 20 dollars.

Yeah everyone benefits in the pump but how will you know that this coin will pump? No one knows right so you are literally risking your money for a little chance that they pump a shit coin.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, guatazoo said:

Are you telling me that to play with this dumped coins, like when it drops massively them I invest on it because it is likely to pump back up to 100%?

What do you mean by them then treat them as forbidden coins, you mean you buy and forget they exist until the pump.

Yah you must look those coins daily or weekly high price and low price so you should wait for it to drop to its low price then buy and invest 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

5 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah everyone benefits in the pump but how will you know that this coin will pump? No one knows right so you are literally risking your money for a little chance that they pump a shit coin.

If a coin could go up 500% waiting 24 hours, i think it is worthy a risky. all  want to now is is there a way for a developer of the coin to cheat the price?

11 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

If the coin is pumping without any reason and it is not a coin of yobit there is a big chance that it is a scam coin because some of the coins there are manipulated by bigger holders.

What do you mean it is not coins of ypbit, I thought there is only one coin that is coin of yobit and that is YO.

Coins that pump! It is necessary to follow the trading and to wait for the good moment, it also happens that sometimes the discharge can deceive you then follow well the change of price and also the volume and like a small council Yone or QQQ are well at this moment.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Thanks.

Yobit is very food exchange .where you can every coin last 24 hours growth .It would be gamble for you if you are looking for pump up prediction.Because noone knows about about.Some by luck stumble on pumping coin but mostly all people miss that change.I would suggest you to invest in Yo coin of yobit in invest box.so you can make good saving.

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

What do you mean it is not coins of ypbit, I thought there is only one coin that is coin of yobit and that is YO.

Nope not only YO coin because yobit have plenty of ieo coins some of them are their coins like pony and panda. If those coins are pumping make sure that you ride the train.

I remember that there was a telegram channel for the pump's recommendations on the yobit exchange but I no longer remember the address, however you should be very careful when dealing with the pump because this is very dangerous and true that you can win many times in a few moments but also you can lose all Something in a single pump is like gambling, so be careful and don't share all the money in the pump.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Thanks.

I don't think anyone knows which low-value coins will be pumped. I guess I only rely on luck, not many people want to do this and yobit has lots of coins listed. Unfortunately to put large amounts was not possible because of the small volume.