Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious?

On 12/6/2019 at 6:22 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

It is very hard to keep track of different crypto coins and analysing the market prices,as there are many different crypto currency out there. Coins pumping up to 600% is very rare to see. And it is best to invest/buy different numbers of coins in small amount each like 10USD. To avoid loss as well as a stable profit.

Oh so you are the genuine case of what I am truthful talking about , I am happy in reality affirmed my opinion would possibly truely paintings 

I am following yobit exchange daily for pump signal and timing .yobit team or token team daily pump some coin they put heavy buy orders in selected coin and coin is pumped upto 300%.

On 2/1/2020 at 2:07 PM, Sedy said:

It is very hard to keep track of different crypto coins and analysing the market prices,as there are many different crypto currency out there. Coins pumping up to 600% is very rare to see. And it is best to invest/buy different numbers of coins in small amount each like 10USD. To avoid loss as well as a stable profit.

if you spend all day n the crypto world like i do i think there is enough time to analyze and understand the market.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:52 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

It’s not miracle in crypto market because if you see coinmarketcap you should easily understand. Many time it’s happened with many coin but not with same coin. Maximum time this types of coin badly dumping after pump that's why I always ignore this types of coin.        

1 hour ago, dchirre said:

If the volume of the coin exchanges is little in my supposition it's miles as it had been a trick from holders who have parts of coins in order that severa are interested in shopping for the coin, when the purchase arrange has started expansive at that point at that time there'll too be a wave of coin deals and return to the starting value

That's what I think too, that if one token or coin increases dramatically. Even though the coin doesn't have a strong community, it's certain that it's a price game.

15 hours ago, Hamk said:

You will be a little perfect if you spend a lot of time to learn about the market

Actually i'm not  spending my time here for nothing, it is exactly what i do trying t learn 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:58 AM, Sohel Rana said:

It’s not miracle in crypto market because if you see coinmarketcap you should easily understand. Many time it’s happened with many coin but not with same coin. Maximum time this types of coin badly dumping after pump that's why I always ignore this types of coin.        

I was observing QQQ coin when it pumped and dumped twice or maybe trice i do nit remember well and it was one coin.

17 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

No one knows when which coin is going to pump but think about it and making calculation about profit bring regret .So we have to become smart and check the low coins graph time to time.May be we found good opportunity to cash pump .

Pumps can not be analyzed from the graph or charts so called.

Yah those are the seriously pump change, but those coins that's are pumping massively in a one day they are not that active into the markets

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Crypto Bull said:

I agree with You what i am saying is we run into pumping of any coin.So may be we buy that coin and sell after few hours during pumping.

I understand you but normally pumps and dumps happens within minutes or few hour coins could start dumping wothin seconds.

4 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

The riskiest thing to do is to try for the fast buck in crypto. The biggest, crazy gains happen with the smallest, least significant coins that are being artificially pumped for these kinds of gains. If you are not the insider who instigates the pump way ahead of time, you are simply providing volume and liquidity for the few people who will earn at the top. You most likely, will be the one stuck at the top.

What you day only means i must play smart at this, which i'm grateful, but i read need to try this man.

38 minutes ago, Chudedilam said:

Rare to see there was altcoin pumped 600% but indeed if i can got that opportunity too maybe this can be considering how to rich quick but i'm sure that pumped won't last long even only in a day or less...

That Is why you must cash out as soon as you notice the pump has reached its climax.

16 hours ago, alibaba73 said:

I was absolutely amazed at how such a thing changed in an hour! It's really a miracle

It is  it a miracle it is a cheat from whales and sometimes coin owners, but it does not mean we can not benefit from that cheat.

When coin pumping itself is a good sign for those of us who have held the coin. It is true, we can get greater profits when the coins pump themselves and I like to hold coins and wait for an increase.

I don't want to invest on so ridiculous risky coins because one it's prices pumps other days it's price can down more then pumps so avoid on investment in any new token or coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 minutes ago, Sma7543 said:

If what u are saying is through are does coin worth investing in or what are ur thought about this information

My point is if we pay attection to those coins, we can get extreme profit in few hours.

A miracle that barely take place from time to time  and at hand are as a result several coins nearby on the exchange, next each and every one up l, you will be investing other than a thousand dough
and those who invest will earn more

On 12/6/2019 at 7:52 PM, guatazoo said:

What you see is true as long as you see it in its place directly. Please wait for this pump directly in Yobit and make a huge profit.

• Useful or interesting 2

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

15 hours ago, Apple said:

What you see is true as long as you see it in its place directly. Please wait for this pump directly in Yobit and make a huge profit.

I'm looking forward to it but there have not been any pump lately, still waiting for an opportunity.

Bro it's not for all coins only some time only some coins do pump like that and it is hardly to know them but if we are monitoring market if we see it's pumping at that time we should invest. So market monitoring is must.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

20 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

It will surely come, this always come as surprised and this is easy to make profits when it starts

I think now they are no pumps because major coins are in a bull run.

21 hours ago, Hamk said:

You can get good profit in short time but you don't know when those coins are actually pumped.

I think one can have suspicious and try is luck by buying a coin that could and might pump.

Every coin has its some price predictions and every one can predict the price.but it will be better if it is predicted by s professional trader.and we should not believe on the predictions we not yet joined the coins or token channels or group

Don't be greedy other wise you can lose your own investment in this market. Some one token or coin pumps hard due to team behind it and manipulate the price of their project .

On 12/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, guatazoo said:

febriyana     51

febriyana

Yes that is  a normal for new coin. Where some people can make a group to pump some coin together. Also i see the price now is around 14 satoshi, where for the pumper is still easy to pump or dump.

I just give advice to not fear of missing out, because that price not mirror of the value of that coin. Also the coin still not listed on coinmarketcap, please be careful. This app helpful  for the poor people.