Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious?

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 8:52 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

You got wrong computation 650% is only x6.5 so you will only get around 900 USD but I think those pumps are not organic and it is a trap so I won't suggest to buy in when they pumping the coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

You got wrong computation 650% is only x6.5 so you will only get around 900 USD but I think those pumps are not organic and it is a trap so I won't suggest to buy in when they pumping the coin.

So you're telling me that those pumps are fake and you won't be able t sell your coins after the pump of a coin.

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

So you're telling me that those pumps are fake and you won't be able t sell your coins after the pump of a coin.

Yes, that is 100% sure but if you want to know yourself you should try to buy in and see what will happen but don't blame me what will happen next because I already warned you.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

No i will not try them i like to follow advice from experienced people, lke you I might sound sturbo, but does not mean i do not believe you somehow.

Haha, no problem because no matter what I say you where still the one who can decide what you want to do. Better lessons can be learned through experience.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 7:52 PM, guatazoo said:

I often see this on yobit, if you want you can do it as luck if you are and buy a market that will be pumped. But for me personally do not recommend to be in that coin market, because the manipulation is clearly visible.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, jore1 said:

It would be fun if someone had that coin and they would definitely sell it as soon as they were pumped like that

2 hours ago, jore1 said:

It would be fun if someone had that coin and they would definitely sell it as soon as they were pumped like that

Some commenters, says it is hard to sell after a pumps, that you the coin might dump and all that pump been a fantasy.

2 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I often see this on yobit, if you want you can do it as luck if you are and buy a market that will be pumped. But for me personally do not recommend to be in that coin market, because the manipulation is clearly visible.

I thought the manipulation is done buy actually buying massive coins to pump the market or massively sell to dump it, so that means the price that id pumpd is real.

Edited by guatazoo
  • +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:12 PM, guatazoo said:

Yes and I'm sure you understand that it is a good habit to verify every information you get, and not to just jump on anything blindly.

Ofcourse I understand it we are in the world that full of fraud people that is why it is only natural to verify everything before doing an action.

5 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Ofcourse I understand it we are in the world that full of fraud people that is why it is only natural to verify everything before doing an action.

I'm glad you understand, I was victim of a scam site few years ago maybe 2, so I'm extra careful on anything even if it is not a scam but wrong info.

18 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm glad you understand, I was victim of a scam site few years ago maybe 2, so I'm extra careful on anything even if it is not a scam but wrong info.

People will learn fast if they experience it because even me i fall to hands of scammers in the past but now i can proudly say that i learned my lesson and doing everything right.

• +1 1

Occasions like this are very rare and did you check volume? Low-volume coins is easy to pump, but it will be difficult to sell big sum of them, because nobody wants to buy it 

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Now we are good fro, scammers but what about trading, on my case I rarely learn from my trading mistake, what about you?

Haha trading is another story it is very difficult to learn but now my mistake is lessen day by day and now i able to reduce my losses.

That is normal for new coin. Where some people can make a group to pump some coin together. Also i see the price now is around 14 satoshi, where for the pumper is still easy to pump or dump.

I just give advice to not fear of missing out, because that price not mirror of the value of that coin. Also the coin still not listed on coinmarketcap, please be careful.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You can't predict Pump & Dump coin or token without joining their group or circle mate, It's pure of luck if you solo trader. Never join coin or token that jumped up something like that if you didn't ready for the risk, Just be careful!

22 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Haha trading is another story it is very difficult to learn but now my mistake is lessen day by day and now i able to reduce my losses.

So it is still a difficult to avoid mistakes and wrong trades even for an experienced trader like you, what about me who is just getting started, LOL, i'm scared.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, guatazoo said:

So it is still a difficult to avoid mistakes and wrong trades even for an experienced trader like you, what about me who is just getting started, LOL, i'm scared.

Yes even some experts experiencing some losses because it is natural all you need to do is to improve so that you wont get the same mistake.

• +2 1

yes, it would be great if you invest all the coins there in the yobit.. I'm sure you will make profit because one of the coins there can pump, but you should always keep monitor the coins so that you will not miss the opportunity to earn big profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes even some experts experiencing some losses because it is natural all you need to do is to improve so that you wont get the same mistake.

so i'm giving you qll of me, improve me a bit so i get to avoid some losses, I'm a total noob in trading, everytime i make i tarde, i have no idea what i'm doing.

4 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The 650% increase you saw was as a result of long time of planning, carefully chosing a coin with low buy wall, involving other cheats on buying up the sell wall. This is called pump and it's cheating. If you are lucky to meet any of these guys, you can easily turn your $100 to $10000 following them to pump coins. If you joined in the group these guys will just dump on you

But these pumps and dumps they are actually like a very unexpected things, only the whale in questuon knows about it.

If you try this you have to think that all of the 100usd you invest per coin will probably go down. You need to give yourself a time period for this trade though because those pump 650% coins will go down too eventually. You did not mention though which coin was the one that was pumped 650% so we can look at the graph too? In the end I don't think this will work because you are entering the trade with the hope of a whale pumping it, and hope is not a trader's strategy it is just nothing. A better strategy would be to see what coins are being talked about on social media and invest in those and hope someone gets in after you, kind of like ponzi. 

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

so i'm giving you qll of me, improve me a bit so i get to avoid some losses, I'm a total noob in trading, everytime i make i tarde, i have no idea what i'm doing.

If you do some trades always watch for the momentum of the market if the project has some major developments the price will surely pump it is an example when you should buy a coin.

10 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

If you do some trades always watch for the momentum of the market if the project has some major developments the price will surely pump it is an example when you should buy a coin.

By major development you mean the source code update or something else, and how to I catch these major updates.

21 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Whales needs for soldier to help move price and eventually dump on so it's not unusual for you to see telegram pump group where names of coins are given daily

I ti is what I have been looking for telegram groups that alerts for these pumps and dumps happening everyday in the market, can you give me names of these groups?

11 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I will not give you any of these groups but you can easily find link in exchange troll group. I once followed a pump that lasted 10 minutes and I realised most group members complained that they couldn't sell after the main group guys sold

Oh i see there is a risk in following these groups, but then I still want to have access to the, so what is this excgae trol groups link me to some of them at least.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Check Yobit troll groups for pump groups as they post telegram links there. But I must sounds you a note of warning, don't participate as the risk of losing is higher than winning

yes I get this bro and thanks for alerting me, I'm just on it for educational purposes only.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, guatazoo said:

That's probably the fact, but how does one get to pin point what coins to invest in and did you also imagined the possibility and implication of price of the coin plunging also by so much. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:52 PM, guatazoo said:

This is a good idea but you should be careful in selecting coins that you are going to invest to make sure that it js active coin that has an average volume daily.