Paybypost & Signature! Why yobit? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Paybypost & Signature! Why yobit?

Yes, Yobit is a good and wonderful exchange, but I don’t know if your words are completely accurate about Bitcointalk. I think you might be referring to the CryptoTalk signatures campaign at the Bitcointalk Forum. CryptoTalk and Yobit are one thing and campaign signatures are normal to be paid on Yobit like a Cryptotalk forum

On 12/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Why cryptotalk and bitcointalk are using yobit as the payment option for their forum users?.

So can you tell me why this both forums are chosen yobit only while there have many exchanges! You think yobit is more best than others exchanges?.

I think because yobit can give easy transactions and hassle free. I think that is the reason to believe. That I am very handsome but I don't have money. I need money to bet on my fighting cock on friday. Is there any lending site to borrow money just to bet on my fighting cock. He is super strong and super fast and super smart. I think he can win against bigger opponent. It will be for a derby. But gambling is bad. It is bad for our health and the health of our wallet. 

I think why yobit is using as a payment method, is maybe because both of them agreed to support each other, and i am not sure if yobit own this forum. 

Well, i think the admins and moderators of bitcointalk and cryptotalk are confidently using yobit to be secure that our coins are be safe by their hands and also i think there is a cooperation of yobit and this two forum.

5 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Well, i think the admins and moderators of bitcointalk and cryptotalk are confidently using yobit to be secure that our coins are be safe by their hands and also i think there is a cooperation of yobit and this two forum.

Yes and there is no doubt that yobit exchange is very secure and trusted exchange and also its tarding volume is very high .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 12/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, Awaremooner said:

Guess if you fund a campaign, you can concede the proceeds of the campaigns to your opponents and competitors. Yobit is paying you for this campaign and you expect Yobit to pay you on Binance or Kucoin? This campaign is to get more people trading on Yobit by Yobit

Lol! Yobit is not paying us their own money, but only the cryptotalk forum is paying us and the money credited to our yobits accounts.

So this is possible for cryptotalk to run this campaign into the binance exchange platform also.

Why cryptotalk and bitcointalk are using yobit as the payment option for their forum users?.

So can you tell me why this both forums are chosen yobit only while there have many exchanges! You think yobit is more best than others exchanges?.

I think Yobit owns this forum, so they have a choice to use their platform, and I'm ok with it, since you can trade your earnings to other coins of your choosing and you can also withdraw it instantly.

6 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

I think Yobit owns this forum, so they have a choice to use their platform, and I'm ok with it, since you can trade your earnings to other coins of your choosing and you can also withdraw it instantly.

Nothing like that! I don't think that's yobit are the owners of this forum, because if they were owners there should be having the yobit section 

14 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Cryptotalk work in conjunction with yobit while  bitcointalk is not. There are many signature campaigns on bitcointalk. So, cryptotalk is just few of them.

Oh okay thank you. I think the cryptotalk signature campaign in bitcointalk is already enough because it is already running a couple of months and I am sure there are already many members of bitcointalk joined cryptotalk. It is better if they solely focus here and stop marketing in bitcointalk.

I don't have real answer but sure they already make deal and both of them has enough equipment and source to release program. Yobit has good start  release payper post program in cryptotalk, maybe next time they will launch another program with bigger reward.

Uh, yobit owns this forum and is using a signature campaign on bitcointalk to advertise it, and they're also the ones paying everyone who posts here.  This forum and bitcointalk's cryptotalk sig campaign have nothing to do with other forums. 

On 12/8/2019 at 9:51 PM, yupi84goro said:

In my opinion why is the signature campaign on bitcointalk and payperpost on cryptotalk using Yobit as a payment medium. Because the owner of this forum is yobit, plus both yobit and cryptotalk are both from Russia.

It's got nothing to do with being from Russia.  It has everything to do with yobit owning this forum and running a sig campaign on bitcointalk.

8 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Thanks for the enlightenment. I was confused about it 

You are always welcome.

7 hours ago, dinabolt said:

I don't have real answer but sure they already make deal and both of them has enough equipment and source to release program. Yobit has good start  release payper post program in cryptotalk, maybe next time they will launch another program with bigger reward.

They won't launch any other programs except this one because its hard to maintain anything in this world. The pay per post model is best for the forum startup and its activity.

Well I think that yobit is investing in these 2 forum pages. And gaining their popularity which is really great for them! And also these 2 forum pages are the most used crypto forum pages of all time so if yobit invests in them they will get a huge profit and members in their website in the future!

Friend on Instagram,they get paid to post they do it on twitter, etc there is no difference, It is a model of promotions and business  by the way very used as you can see. These types of promotions are very effective in specialized markets.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My.opinions it is a partnership between cryptotalk.org and Yobit.  That's a good idea anyway and a good way to introduce crypto to lay people like me before.  Now I understand about exchanged from Yobit and know about cyptocurrency trading , invest etc from cryptotalk

in this case yobit is a party that wants to promote to the public. so don't be surprised if there is a new airdrop, then the signature on bitcointalk will be replaced, so the public will know that yobit is holding an airdrop as well as a campaign. This is a good method from yobit to introduce this exhange to the whole world, and by paying each participant, the participant will give positive value to the yobit and this will continue.

7 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

I used crypto talk forum and got as reward on yobit exchange I have no information about bitcoin talk forum how that forum paid us.try to gave clear information. 

Lol! Don't you know about bitcointalk payments? Cryptptalk are using to advertising their forum to bitcointalk by using the bitcointalk users so in order to got paid on bitcointalk you should have the signature of cryptotalk and you will got 0.00012 btc per post

You think yobit is more best than others exchanges?.

No, but it could be because they have the same founder, or have the same team, most likely the Russians, since Russian language is available in YoBit and Cryptotalk too.

So can you tell me why this both forums are chosen yobit only while there have many exchanges! You think yobit is more best than . exchanges?.

Well if thats the case then maybe yobit is really a trusted and big exchange platform so that big forums use it as payment option and as I notice I see that many users and traders and also holders choose yobit to use for those matters, and I personally use this platform because I find it convenient to use and also because it already has a big reputation so I'm sure it is secured.

11 hours ago, Ratul said:

Why cryptotalk and bitcointalk are using yobit as the payment option for their forum users?.

All the campaign from bitcointalk and cryptotalk are from cryptotal for cryptotalk and it is not bitcointalk paying it is cryptotalk.

It's not the Cryptotalk and bitcointalk who choose Yobit exchange to pay users for post and signature but yobit who choose those forums for this campaign and the Cryptotalk is owned by Yobit exchange , this is the difference . And Yobit exchange choose this way to promote his exchange i hope other exchange do the same 

For my opinion, Yobit and those forums are originated on Russia so I think they use their own exchange site to become successful. I think also that maybe there is an agreement happen between this forums and yobit.

They are not using both, yobit is for payment which also shows the progress of a user and the bitcointalk is just for advertisiment.

my point of view.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:22 AM, patitaycute said:

For my opinion, Yobit and those forums are originated on Russia so I think they use their own exchange site to become successful. I think also that maybe there is an agreement happen between this forums and yobit.

Indeed yes,

it's all about agreement and patronizing their own product by same thing they patronize others from their own circle. i think so.