Faucets with KYC verification! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Faucets with KYC verification!

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

42 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

firstly, we can't earn a good amount from fauchets. i denied many good airdrops only for kyc procces. so, undoubtly i will ignore the site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

what? that's insane faucet requiring KYC.. We all know how faucet gives low amount of coins and they requiring KYC? seems they are scammers.. stay away with this kind faucet that requires KYC, your information will sell it to the dark web. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There's no faucet use KYC program and KYC is only to verified account ( exchanges, bounty program ). Avoid any program that need your document expect for verification account, scammer can stolen your data.

I don't really like something that has KYC verification especially on untrusted sites. Scammers will always look for a way to deceive us. I am not willing to give my information with these sites.

I will maintain a strategic distance from everything that require KYC confirmation, including if there are fixtures with KYC check, I'm unmistakably not will pursue. For the time being the fixture isn't prescribed to be done in light of the fact that it will just sit around. Additionally, the fixture utilizes KYC, I don't figure anybody would need to do it. also, There's no spigot use KYC program and KYC is just to checked record ( trades, abundance program ). Stay away from any program that need your archive expect for check account, con artist can taken your information.

It would be very funny if the faucet asks the user to do KYC and it doesn't make sense to me, the income through the faucet is low and it is inappropriate to do KYC.

Lol, Never ever pass kyc On website something like that, There was so many better faucet without kyc like freebitco.in and faucethub and it's also running for a long time and of course it's safe. Can i ask whic faucet that asking kyc for the user?

2 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Laugh my **** off ☺️☺️ Faucet site with a KYC verification, that's ridiculous, that is what made faucethub close their services.

I think he is telling this way because of the incident happend to fauchethub but it is really very funny for me also. we didn't work there let alone now with kyc😀😀

Bengali?

View this Topic

Faucet with kyc verification? full wast of time and not profitable. I dont understand if there are people who can gives their privacy information to the faucet! where they can just earn a lowest earn!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If the free bitcoins faucets also will adapt KYC verification this will make the faucets owners to lose users are mostly hating KYC verification

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Participating with this faucets is just a waste of time because it has a low.profit that theyb will give to the members and also using KYC here is not good because thisnis just a small platform so you didn't need some identity proof.

8 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Hello Mr. or Ms. Lubuselu. In my humble opinion a faucet that is dripping is not worth getting a plumber degree. if it requires KYC go to another free faucet that doesn't.

I don't bielve in KYC to claim free coin it's not legit faucet with some exchange like yobit we don't need a KYC to withdraw or trade and more to claim free coins 

Faucets have one rule which is they are always depending on the price of the coin they give, so I can tell you that faucets are waste of time, and the kyc faucets are much worse than the free, so ask your self, are ready to give your documents for this?? 

16 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

as far as my experience , no faucet uses KYC , even if there is , i will not follo the faucet because the reasons are very risk for privacy and maybe its better to look for another faucet that doesnt use KYC

this is just a suggestion, more so don't just continue because the faucet may not necessarily be able to withdraw and they require kyc? Seriously, something is uncertain and has the kyc.

I guess I have to find out first. what is the impact for the future. as far as I know he will ask for personal data, therefore I am too aware of this.

5 hours ago, sidik7 said:

as far as my experience , no faucet uses KYC , even if there is , i will not follo the faucet because the reasons are very risk for privacy and maybe its better to look for another faucet that doesnt use KYC

For now this is not implemented because of faucets are not taken seriously that's much. 

But I think in the future the free faucets claiming will be more worth that'll lead to recommended KYC verification. 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:25 PM, Lubruselu said:

For now this is not implemented because of faucets are not taken seriously that's much. 

But I think in the future the free faucets claiming will be more worth that'll lead to recommended KYC verification. 

Faucet will be of value in the future if the results obtained are not as small as they are today, especially if requested for KYC. But it is very difficult to find a faucet that pays not a little.

This method is for very novice people and is tiring and not definitively beneficial because you will collect very small sums over a long period
For example, you will work on these faucets for a month in order to get only $ 2
This is definitely a waste of time

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I would be afraid that a faucet with KYC verification was stealing your information rather than it being a good thing. Cryptocurrency should also be promoting individual freedom and privacy and not involving KYC at all in my opinion.

• +1 1

No one going with any faucet with KYC as already most of faucets are waste of time as they are not paying good amount so going with KYC is surely not acceptable to any one but if they have some good and reasonable amount then may be few can give try from third world developing countries.

I mate fauchethub website in my begining and earned a little amount from they

The had finished their journey due to kyc issue but i think kyc is unnecessary here

Bengali?

View this Topic

6 hours ago, Kesonie said:

If faucet now are needed KYC, I will not wasting my time on that, send them my ID for kyc is not worth it! Also, my identity is at risk I will not let that happen for just a small money, I would rather invest my time to those campaign even notnas easy as getting satoshi in faucets.

I don't know why you guys are too much fears to verify your identity in the exchanges platforms. Can you tell me the advantages to verify KYC in platform like binance exchange?.