Faucets with KYC verification! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Faucets with KYC verification!

I will by no means perform my kyc here for the reason that a good number of the faucet is not merit of time for us accordingly liability kyc nearby is not prudent possessions to prepare

No, I don't think the hose is asking for KYC, the hose is asking for KYC? It sounds ridiculous. The hose is not valid, but requires KYC. I hope you do not verify KYC, your information will be stolen.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

Then it would be the worst thing that might happen, Who in their right mind will give out their personal information and documents just to claim dust amount that not even enough to cover the fees on BTC withdrawal. If any faucets ask you for a KYC then run away from that site and never look back

spacer.png

KYC (know your customer) is very important thing for the company's .. that because bad use for the money in defferent things .. every one know it 

Faucets dont require KYC atleast I have not heard of any such faucet. KYC is a requirement for exchanges, that is also because the governments are putting pressure on it. There are too many faucets around, if someone asks for kyc, just dont join it. 

On 12/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here never met with the free bitcoin faucets that's are most recommended to verify KYC in order to claim faucets?.

If you've not see site like that as you are faucet claimer! What's would yoy do if you met with faucet like that.

Actually I am not interested on faucets. Because here we can't generate as much we want. Hardly we can make $5 USD in a month from it. We have to spend maximum time of our everyday life on it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think I don't like kyc verification in faucets. So KYC verification in faucets is not compulsory.

I once saw such a crane, a week later I decided to check it and it closed, I think such cranes are made by scammers to steal passport data.

Faucet earning is very low. Here you can earn only few cent with too many hours works that's why i don’t like faucet and if faucet we need to kyc verification then i will ignore it completely     

I don't really trust faucets if they really want KYC verification. Because it can use your information to hacked your other wallets and open your account so it's not secured if have a Kyc but it's your choice if you want to joined and share your private information to the other sites and apps beware to those scammers and thieves.

2 minutes ago, Alex122 said:

I think it was just one faucet that was asking for KYC but most of them don't require that. Because no one would compete a KYC just to earn a couple pennies from faucets 

It is first time I hear there was ever a faucet that required KYC, it is ridiculous.

I really don't see the need to claim a KYC necessary. Faucets are more a way of slowly distributing cryptocurrencies in exchange for advertising payments, there is no priority need for only a verified person. This action would only reduce your income and customers.

As we have some serious issues in mining now these faucets also doing mostly just waste of time because they are giving just trash which is taking some very long time so faucets with KYC is never been acceptable because KYC already have issues with many reputable sites so going with faucets is not good way of earning or giving personal data to insecure sites.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:00 PM, Ipal said:

I am not interested in faucets, it's a waste of time, you will be asked kyc and that is personal data, they will sell our personal data, so in my opinion it's a fraud.

It depends ubiquitously and how the area of start on that you invest and the in structure moment of invest largely that will produce the want at other clear to you ...

Well I really don't use faucets for earning because it's really slow and not profitable. I have tried using a faucet and I think it doesn't have KYC verification which is nice, the only thing is that the withdrawal amount is really high and it will take for about a year before I can finally transfer my money.

I did almost all the work with the call and usually registered there was just the general address given only and you can start collecting coins and if you need the KYC of the tube I think you have to leave them as they will probably offend your personal.

I have not been considered any such faucets which gives free Bitcoins because I don't trust any such faucets while having a KYC faucet can give you a good result as it cannot be cheated and will be protected from the hackers and scammers.

I don't know, because I've never seen a faucet site, which rely on users to provide their kyc on their Network, to be able to collect coins on their site, since all faucets which I've seen does not tend to go that far on their users.

the faucets which ask for KYC, i think we should go for it because those will be genuine and will pay us good money, if the faucets are not asking for KYC they may be scams or false faucets, so choose accordingly.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

First i have find review about the faucet website then i decide what to do.If they are paying legit then i have no problem to do KYC.This is fair for me to deal with legit site on KYC.They pays me and have right to know my identity.

I will not send photos of my documents to a website that doesn't have a good reputation, I don't advise you to pass KYC in faucets because their earning doesn't worth your time and effort.

Its not safe to give your information to everyone. So its better to not do any kys in evry site online. We have to check if its trust worthy before ingesting. 

Thinking about the call, it is a waste of your time, you will be requested to KIC and it will market individual information, they will be individual information, so for me this is a scam. It has to work that way.

If there was a feeling that the faucet offered something like that with the need for KYC, it would be very clear that very few people would register and want to use the faucet site.

Except with a big offer maybe it's different and for some reason later.