Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

I don't know about fiat world soo i can't suggest you. But crypto world is amazing provide the good environment and good platefurm to earn vary easy to work soo i suggest  you crypto world.

This is world of Crypto and I love it. I additionally pick cryptoworld than the other one since I can gain benefit here. It needn't bother with a ton of time to make benefit and since the cost of crypto is continually changing, its great reactions is the cost of what you acquire will go high or low and also much more

I have just little knowledge about fiat world so I can talk about it, but currently, I think there is no other stuff that can be compared with crypto world successfully, cryproworld beats them all.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:44 AM, Gusion said:

Yes, for globalization, it is crypto indeed because it is a world matter. When it comes to profit, I prefer with crypto because we can have more income with it. If the world would consider the main currency, then it is still fiat for me.

Thanks about your comment i also suggest cryptocurrency because every trader will love to make profit as it implies cryptocurrency has the ability to provide profit has price changes compared to fiat for me, that's my opinion.  

I strongly support globalisation because all of us are human beings and we should support each other that's why I like all the platforms that are global. because people from all over the world they get connected with each other they share their views they are able to know each other so weather it is is Crypto world for Fiat world or any other globalplatform I will definitely support it.

3 hours ago, Emran94 said:

Crypto is better than any other.no other compromise him.crypto world is happy and famous life.it also work million of people its.they are happt serve.

Crypto world is actually better it is far better than the fiat world as it has nothing to add to us.

The fiat global is still now not pleasant with me and i hope it for the following day. i have some enjoy with the crypto world and it has a very promising future too. So i love to speak about crypto as opposed to fiat.

I think Fiat is better than World CryptoWord at the moment. CryptoWord and Fiat World are the best of both. However, in the future the crypto world Fiat World will be eliminated

We want cryptoworld as it can increase job opportunities. After crypto and blockchain many oppportunites created for people and in future jobs oppportunities will increase. 

Well, normally it will always be easier to get the hand money, which is used daily, and it will be easier to use it too, but I like cryptocurrencies more than local money.

3 hours ago, Okpara said:

Both I like crypto it I also like holding cash.

Yes you could hold fiat but for what end game exactly, what you get for holding Fiat?

I would like to choose crypto world.but in reality fiat is best becouse we still need fiat to exchanges our crypto currency.they are both important as of now so i choose them.both.

Better cryptocurrency world than fiat world because we make money on cryptocurrency world which I think nothing like that in fiat world

For me i will choose crypto currency because we can earn more here and many opportunities waiting us.  We can also earn huge amount of profit here especially if we have more knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency investment 

4 hours ago, Arif345 said:

I favor to your job trying out cryptocurrencies, considering this is often easier to make money and even acquire decent cash

crypto is very much popular now and if anyone want to make a good profit from crypto then he can easily make some profit from it.

If we are talking about globalization, crypto world is the best suit for globalization. Crypto world is the digital currency and changes the old transaction way. They are different so I think it must be answer on the condition of each countrya about this issue.

Crypto currencies are very valuable and popular but fiat will still be at the top. Maybe until all countries and services will accept crypto and there where crypto will be like fiat. Fiat is a powerful money because of government. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Ofcourse i will choose Fiat world , because we will earn more here especially when bitcoin bull run start. And also we can store our assets here with no one knows 

I do not like Fiat because it is 10 times more difficult to make money on it as well as on cryptocurrency. I choose the crypto world.

Crypto currencies and fiat both are necessary and cannot replace each other. Fiat are easy to use while crypto currencies are digital currencies and transaction is done digitally. Even today we cannot use crypto currencies for our daily needs for that we need fiat. 

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

Crypto world is a great platform to earn from online. Flat currency earning has a lot of difficulties and also very hard working but crypto earning is quite useful and easy to earn online.

Both are because when you earn crypto currency and sell than you convert in fiat currency and you buy crypto by fiat currency so both are required.both depends on each other

For long holding purpose, definately cryptocurrency is all time good option than fiat money. While for my daily transactions in my life, fiat money is all time good option as cryptocurrency is not accepted at almost all stores. Thank you.