Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

As of now the fiat world is far more recognized than the crypto world because fiat world is older and more popular but soon I think the crypto world is going to take over.

When discussing which money is best for Global use, I think the appropriate response is clear, specifically crypto in view of borderless and decentralized networks that can be gotten to anyplace by everybody, except until further notice I think fiat is as yet required on the grounds that the mass selection of crypto should be progressive.

I prefer to invest in low cryptocurrencies that have a profitable future and which have high investments, as I buy high quantities of low cryptocurrencies and wait for them to rise and sell them.

We earn a lot of money through cryptocurrencies, and from this forum we also gain money and knowledge. I prefer the world of crypto, because working here is also comfortable, and does not require any effort. 

I agree with you, my friend, I also prefer the world of encrypted currencies due to the wonderful characteristics and advantages it possesses, in addition to the amount of profits that we can achieve from encrypted currencies

Crypto world is the best ever I come across in the world of currency because it has a lot of opportunities and values with benefits than that of the fiat currency as we know most if the countries the governments are in charge of the control of the fiat currency which can not be use according to once opinion 

• +1 1

Cryptowold is the best since it provide us with an opportunity to earn a lot of money just in an easy way and majority will choose the world of crypto because it has many advantages and great profits can be made from it without much stress compared to fiat world.

Actually we are use to with fiat currencies. and we can never run our life without fiat currencies but crypto currencies have also convinced us to be adopted due to its great features and open source. If both work jointly in a country or world then it will great to use both of them.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, Cleaner said:

Right, cryptocurrency is not legal tender in all countries.  So not all things can be done with cryptocurrency in all countries.  And cryptocurrency cannot always be traded.  Because many people will not take crypto currency.  So the use of Fiat will never end.

@Cleaner We should always remember that we are buying cryptocurrency with fiat money.  This is where the difference between cryptocurrency and fiat money.  Moreover, not all people have enough experience to use cryptocurrency.  So I think cryptocurrency will not be used everywhere and fiat money will be used everywhere and will never end.

Edited by Sumon21
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

According to my opinion, both have their own values in the people of all the world. But there is a huge difference between Cryptocurrencies and fiat money as the cryptocurrency is a digital currency that doesn't have physical existence, whether the fiat money have the physical existence. That's why old people prefer mostly the fiat money and still don't accept the Cryptocurrencies.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Actually, Cryptocurrency is a great source of income for us and we will all be able to earn crypto world or fiat world.However, making money on crypto is much easier than Fiat because it can make more money just by posting something or investing.I think you can get much profit from crypto world. If anyone invest on any coin then he may make a profit from it very soon.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Sumon21 said:

@Cleaner We should always remember that we are buying cryptocurrency with fiat money.  This is where the difference between cryptocurrency and fiat money.  Moreover, not all people have enough experience to use cryptocurrency.  So I think cryptocurrency will not be used everywhere and fiat money will be used everywhere and will never end.

The use of fiat money and cryptocurrencies will never end.  However, the use of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day.  However, the use of Fiat is required everywhere but cryptocurrency is not valid everywhere

@Sumon21

I liked cryptocurrencies more and this is logical because of the many profit methods available from cryptocurrencies, while paper currencies are just a means of payment for us if we only mean currencies.

We can see that cryptoworld is still under development and there is lot of possibility that cryptocurrency will be the first choice of people in future because of its easy transaction across the universe with lower fee and people easily earn profit through it compared to fiat world.

Of course, the world of crypto is much better than any other field or any other critical scientist, in my opinion, the world of crypto will achieve impressive successes in the coming years.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

Cryptoworld and fiat world each have their advantages and disadvantages. In terms of crypto coin income, cryptoworld is indeed bigger than we get, but to get it we have to issue modahl or deposit first. Conversely, if our fiat world does not have to spend capital or free, but we get less crypto coins.

• +4 1

To me, I think I will choose both, they both have advantages, when you invest your money on crypto, you may either loss or gain profit, your money won't be same before investment but when your money is in fiat currency, it will only remain at same value. 

• +2 1

I believe that the monetary world has many disadvantages, and technological development has imposed on us a new type of exchange method that is not centralized or governed by a specific country. It is the crypto world.

• +3 1

Every area has its own spot, and we need fiat currency in our daily lives. And we need cryptocurrencies in our online lives, despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are almost illegal at the moment. So fiat money is crucial, but who knows what will happen in the future?

On 4/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, Cleaner said:

The use of fiat money and cryptocurrencies will never end.  However, the use of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day.  However, the use of Fiat is required everywhere but cryptocurrency is not valid everywhere

@Sumon21

@Cleaner You are right.  Our world is constantly getting more and more modern.  However, I think that if modern training can be given to everyone, then the use of cryptocurrency fiat money will be greatly reduced.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I prefer the crypto world, although the world of crypto and the world of Fiat are both very useful and provide us with wide and varied information and knowledge about the mechanism of successful investment, but I tend to enter the world of cryptography because I want to obtain more cryptographic and useful information in the field of The safe and successful investment because I prefer cryptocurrencies over fiat currencies as they are the most profitable.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:07 AM, Sumon21 said:

@Cleaner You are right.  Our world is constantly getting more and more modern.  However, I think that if modern training can be given to everyone, then the use of cryptocurrency fiat money will be greatly reduced.

@Sumon21..The world is improving day by day.  However, the use of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day.  However, the use of Fiat will be reduced a bit.  But Fiat has requirements