Most Africans country bitcoin used - Page 14 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Most Africans country bitcoin used

I read about more countries like Kenya and Zimbabwe that are very interested and there are people all over africa that they are interested. I know that Nigeria is the top Bitcoin users and they even use Bitcoin to fund activities recently against police and government brutality.

It is not even surprising, since the cryptocurrency is popular all over the world. And it is good when the country does not restrict its use, as in some countries...

It is a strong indicator of the fact that crypto is becoming so popular and that this great technology is embraced by so many countries in this world. I hope that cryptocurrencies in this world will be generally embraced, not just in African countries.

• Useful or interesting 1

Africa is a continent that is slowly rising after many years of troubles and civil wars in almost all countries. It is possible that many of the modern economies will be created in places in Africa and Nigeria is looking to become a regional economic power. There are more that create good infrastructure and look the they will have a bright future. I have met many people usually immigrants from these countries and many are using cryptocurrencies and sending back to their country. Africa can become a center for Bitcoin adoption.

It is true, friends, that the biggest use of bitcoin in Africa is South Africa and Nigeria, the people there know a lot about Bitcoin and bitcoin is very popular there. Its popularity makes cryptocurrency one of the main commodities for trading. I think bitcoin is legal there only for crypto trading and investing.

• +1 1

South Africa is a country that does not belong to its geographical area, because it is advanced and in line with development in all areas of life that makes you feel that it is a European country or one of the states of America. That is why it is not surprising that it is a pioneer in the field of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

It is very profitable for our future, so very good news to listen that many african country use bitcoin. indeed in some countries you can pay directly with cryptocurrency, which is very cool for me. it has the largest mining and crypto industries in addition to other Asian countries, so I think Asia is superior to Africa in this field.

My friend, Africa is one of the largest gatherings of cryptocurrencies in general all over the world, as there are many countries of the developed global system that do not allow working with cryptocurrencies in general, while Africa in general is looking to the future and working with cryptocurrencies has taken a broad trend as a whole and this is what really distinguishes it Thank you very much

Africa is a continent with a bad economy (sorry) and they will do anything to meet the needs of the people. They see that Bitcoin is an opportunity to earn, because it is very difficult to get a job. As long as their country accepts bitcoin to keep the economy running

There are more crypto users in Africa.  There are now crypto users all over the world.  However, it has more users in Africa and Nigeria on the African continent.  The number of cryptocurrency users will increase day by day in all countries  People in almost every country on the African continent use cryptocurrencies.  Cryptocurrency is profitable for all countries

Africa needs to use Bitcoin to overcome its many economic problems, there are African countries that print paper currencies for billions, and this makes this paper currency more like a pile of garbage and has no value, they have to use Bitcoin to overcome such problems.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, Most of Africans country  people use bitcoin.beacuse it is a popular currencies if the world.people can easily exchange from bitcoin to other coin.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

Currently there have increasing of bitcoin interest in many countries in Africa which are Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and Zimbabwe, where by Nigeria and South Africa are the top countries. 

It is surprising that cryptocurrencies are so popular in Africa, but it’s true, indeed in some countries you can pay directly with cryptocurrency, which is very cool for me...

Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin has a lot of fame in Africa, and many Africans deal in Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is one of the most famous and widely traded digital currencies in Africa.

• +1 1

Many African countries seem to be on the verge of finally finding a way to develop but there are always threats of once again being exploited by others. This time the exploitation may not come from western empires, but from the eastern ones. Maybe all African nations united under common goal of development and economic prosperity, they could create something better. However, this doesn't happen with brutality and military operations, but with diplomacy and unity.

Yes, my friend, of course, I have heard a lot of people talk about this and they are really great, and in my opinion they are civilized countries and peoples, I wish them more fame, progress and success. 

Hi everyone, no actually I do not have any idea about this, and this is the first time I hear that there are African counties that use this currency or it is legal to use this currency in it, but it is not strange, because sooner or later, this currency will be acceptable and worldwide popular.