Most Africans country bitcoin used - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Most Africans country bitcoin used

Yes most of the african country use bit coin.Because most of the african people now about the currency. So they can use bit coin properly.Bit coin is very famous in africa so they are used to about this coin. 

19 minutes ago, JamesG said:

Good that Africa countries are using crypto. That is good to hear about Africans. I hope they are using it right

Hi friends, I think this is very good because it will improve the country's economy and decrease the crime rate in a country and Africa must be the strongest country. 

Yeah i think its write but biticon are used by mist of countries this is most beneficial and safe site for business.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

You just mentioned two. What about Ghana, and Botswana. They deal with bitcoin very well. 

On 12/6/2019 at 10:26 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know that's Africa also are the one of the continents that's are most users of bitcoin.

But there have two greatest countries which are most represent Africa to look most interested in bitcoin which are.

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

You are right. Based on the volume of used Bitcoin and Africa, it turned out for me that South Africa and Nigeria have the biggest volume. Also, there are good amount of people in Morocco who use Bitcoin!

As far as I know, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are generally prohibited in Africa. And how can they use cryptocurrency in Nigeria. This is a very poor country in which there is a civil war, what kind of cryptocurrency is it. The article is bad.

56 minutes ago, salfu said:

obiously , cryptocurrencies are getting known by the world and also few of the large companies. It is really better thing since we can earn through it and we  can be used for transaction.I also hope that it could happen in my country too.

After we have accumulated crypto of course we would want more people to join, so the prices go up and we get the profit, it is nit bad though because it is a win win, everybody has his/her time.

I think many countries in Africa have started using bitcoin now. I think it is good for them to have cryptocurrency alternatives to improve their African countries.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, Lubruselu said:

- South Africa 

- Nigeria  

Its great to hear about these countries are using bitcoins .but unfortunately my country is not allowing bitcoin and i think in near future all countries will accept crypto currencies. 

Very good news as African countries have very low economy but with the use of cryptocurrencies their economy will be strengthen and people will get benefits.

Ghana, Kenya, as well as Zimbabwe also rank high in crypto adoption. In addition to having a large number of Bitcoin users, most of these countries also enjoy infrastructure like Bitcoin ATMs.

BTC is used either in most African countries or in all over the world. The world needs to use BTC, The solution is following new technology, it is so easy. 

This is good. Bitcoin appears to be used in almost every country in the world. Africa is one of the continents that needs to bridge financial transactions with other continents.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:58 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes, I know many Africans from many countries use cryptocurrencies and invest their money in them
And make good profits

Investors with large capital oftens engage them selves on this because they gain huge

I think there is a deference between the developed countries and no developed, maybe in some developed countries there are where they have prohibit the cryptocurrency and  maybe be there is the law against. In no developed countries without any law or control. For this reason the majority most Africans countries Bitcoin used, in case South Africa is developed and is possible in short time they will adopt it.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, Fawz said:

a few browsers are not truthful they require you shop your info and they may promise you that they may shield it at the give up they may cheat you be ware of these kind of browser

I also recommend using a trusted browser and often used by many people such as Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla other than that it is not recommended, worried about data misuse.

• +1 1

In fact, I used to think that the rate of using encryption in Africa is small compared to the rest of the regions, but South Africa is a developed region and it is not surprising that people use encryption there as well. I recently heard that Tunisia launched its own currency

On 3/24/2020 at 3:49 PM, Batoul al eman said:

This is new information, which I did not know before, this means that cryptocurrencies are legal in Africa and this is good

Crypto is legal in Africa is true of what he said almost all people in Africa are into crypto especially the youths

On 3/24/2020 at 5:49 PM, Batoul al eman said:

This is new information, which I did not know before, this means that cryptocurrencies are legal in Africa and this is good

Not legal and at the same time not illegal, you can say that government doesn't regulate it nor ban it yet.

Just now, deepown said:

Not legal and at the same time not illegal, you can say that government doesn't regulate it nor ban it yet.

That is  not for all countries, it is officially legal in South Africa and also illegal in some counties, but what you say bus for most countries in Africa.

It is the clear indications for the facts that crypto is becoming so popular and so many countries in this world are accepting this great technology. Not only the African countries, I hope cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted in this world. 

On 3/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Whited35 said:

It is the clear indications for the facts that crypto is becoming so popular and so many countries in this world are accepting this great technology. Not only the African countries, I hope cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted in this world. 

Widely accepted is a hard thing to achieve but widely known is more important as even if it banned people will still use it.

This is a new information for me , me from Africa but my country didn’t use bitcoin , just a little of people working in cryptocurrency, or in internet, just theme how’s working about bitcoin.

This is an interesting matter that most africans country like nigeria south Africa has already use bitcoins and this is a very good news for crypto user     

3 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

I don't believe that most African people using bitcoin they hadn't any idea about bitcoin and crytpo world as I know. But there has some bigger crytpo investors. In future African people will make some altcoins

I once have a freind in africa, he told me that there are many people who are jobless and get themselves in to cryptocurrency