Bitcoin and the World Bank(WB) - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin and the World Bank(WB)

27 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

You say maybe they can be using the block chain technology and you says that's doesn't means they will be using bitcoin

Blockchain and Bitcoin is different. Blockchain refers to the technology that uses blocks to store data. These blocks can store not only currency data (such as Bitcoin does), but also any other data such as how the World Bank uses it now.

Blockchain is also used in a wide variety of use-cases, such as Coca-Cola's management of their supply chains, actually uses blockchain too. Bitcoin is not blockchain, and vice versa.

To read more about their difference, read here: https://www.wallstreetmojo.com/bitcoin-vs-blockchain/

PS. Bitcoin didn't invent blockchain. Blockchain was invented way before Bitcoin, proposed in 1991 and first used in 1992.

Edited by PiroSense
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think! Is world bank support and allow the bitcoin uses to its customers and banks uses.

And if the world bank has use bitcoin and supported it, what's do you guess is a most bitcoin supporter! World bank or crypto exchanges platforms?.

It will take a long time to Banks to support bitcoin. Right now some of them are even freezing accounts here in Finland that are connected to cryptos. Banks will lose this one but they will fight to the bitter end.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think! Is world bank support and allow the bitcoin uses to its customers and banks uses.

And if the world bank has use bitcoin and supported it, what's do you guess is a most bitcoin supporter! World bank or crypto exchanges platforms?.

How anyone got to the moment to consider bitcoin as being an worldwide used coin? Just think about it, nowadays bitcoin is not seen as a way of using on live deals. Bitcoins is mostly seen as investment opportunity

2 minutes ago, Renz08 said:

World Bank control currency around tge world but it will never control bitcoin. Bitcoin price depends on the user. If the World Bank can control the bitcoin price it will not be favorable to btc holder. Lets just say that crypto is a another currency that compete to fiat. It doesn't need to be under control by somebody.

yes dear you are right world bank can not control bitcoin, if world bank do it so btc holders will ge bigg loss

There are chance that WB would accept bitcoin because WB can charge tax or fees on bitcoin transactions. It will increase its earning. But I will support crypto exchanges to trade freely and without tax.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:44 PM, jore1 said:

I think it's great for both of them if the banks support the exchange well, so it's easier to withdraw money.

That's is true will be too easily if banks  will shoe their support to the cryptocurrencies and the crypto exchanges sites it will be too easily to withdraw crypto to fiat through bank

9 minutes ago, Gogular said:

meditate the intact globe will be aware of about it as a miracle and the compelling expansion of the coin will be on a new page.

Fiat has not much to worry about bitcoin, but banks should, the smart way fornbans to deal with crypto is to allow deposit and buy of crypto on their system as well as exchangingng.

Of course, the World Bank today is not related to bitcoin. Everything rests on the cryptocurrency exchange exchanges themselves and everything depends on them. 

World Bank means all countries money accept here. But we know that many countries now do not accept bitcoin. That's why world Bank do not accept Bitcoin. Thanks

15 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Wonderfull and confident experience if the world bank accepted bitcoin. They will be fixed some issues about bitcoin transactions and also they will be earned so many profits through bitcoin transactions.

Some issues will be fix but that will make bitcoin more popular

I have seen some news recently about different banks that want to accept and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but I don't think those news are true. Maybe in the future it will be available but right now it isn't 

I guess World Bank still disapprove in the existence of crypto currency because as we know World Bank is centralized form of system so there's a chance that the implementation is hard.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, Lubruselu said:

as for now i don't think that banks will accept bitcoin, maybe in the future with a lot of regulations but is quite impossible because bitcoin is born to be against banks, blockchain an bitcoin were created to not depend anymore from banks

4 hours ago, Shahzad said:

I think Bitcoin and the World Bank are two separate systems of currency.  Bitcoin is for virtual crypto currency and World Bank fiat currency. Both Bitcoin and World Bank currency are good, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries, but World Currency is valid.

But I think in the future if the cryptocurrencies will be available to worldwide they must start the world wallet specially for the cryptocurrencies only

If world banks support to crypto market or even to bitcoin then we cannot imagine price pump in the price of bitcoin because most important for investors to believe of world banks fame has.

Bitcoin is wildly known as a digital currency and most bank make use of it. The world bank also has it's support, world bank has invested millions of dollars into Bitcoin.

World Bank will in no way sponsor bitcoin they just participate in currency. humanity store simply emancipation rule that tin be second-hand to improve and built money-making in the world. Every country ought to receive it but until in a jiffy a lot of countries motionless rebuff bitcoin.

It is very unlikely that World Bank  or IMF would throw their weight behind Bitcoin, instead they have partnered together in adopting the blockchain technology to build a private blockchain and quasi-cryptocurrency , as is indicative in the article below and that is no surprise., everyone tries to protect its own!

https://www.pymnts.com/blockchain/2019/world-bank-imf-private-blockchain-quasi-cryptocurrency/

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, Lubruselu said:

I don't think the world bank support the current crypto market. The only use conventual currencies but several central banks are looking into crypto as we speak. The need a digital coin to get rid of the corrupt currencies they have right now.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well, as of now world banks are didn't totally accepted this cryptocurrency because its hard to adopt it by its negative side because many people will be do some illegal doings which is not good so they are afraid to use or adopt it.

16 hours ago, Aroojfatima said:

Yes I agree what's do you think! Is worlk bank support and allow the bitcoin uses to its customers and bank uses. 

Can you give me the proof that's you agreeing that's world bank are supporting bitcoin? Because I was only asking the question, and I'm not mean that's the world bank are supporting bitcoin

On 2/14/2020 at 3:03 AM, Doa ibu said:

That's good if there is support from the world bank, but don't let bitcoin be controlled by banks, of course bitcoin won't be able to be managed by banks because of decentralization.

But right now, the banks are trying to hold control, but adding crypto to banking system, it is kind if a win for crypto but not really.

Edited by teminalibug

On 12/6/2019 at 11:27 AM, tranhungritc said:

If this becomes a reality, I think the whole world will know about it as a miracle and the strong growth of the coin will be on a new page.

I think most banks have not look to BTC seriusly years ago and they are most unhapy that they did not invest some milions into BTC 9 years ago... sooner or later crypto will go up and up...