Will Switzerland produce bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Will Switzerland produce bitcoin?

On 12/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

Why would you think that Switzerland wants to produce physical Bitcoins, and why would you think that this is possible? Do you have any source on this, as you are asking if this is really to happen? I've never heard of such claims and on the whole it looks quite absurd. Bitcoin can't have physical form. Bitcoin is code.

Edited by BTC Future

I don't think Bitcoin can have a physical presence, it is a cryptocurrency and not a physical currency like the dollar and the euro.

I dont think so. Bitcoin or other crypto currencies was design to be a digital currency meaning through the use of technology only it can be purchase or use it so having physical value can be impossible.

Yap if such happens it will be seen as another ground breaker towards tge acceptance of bit coin globally. Although bitcoin isnt physical but rather a digital currency. 

so also india is planning thesame thing. 

I think that if this happens, the price of bitcoin will fall , I will only use online bitcoin because I do not want to support deanonymization of cryptocurrencies.

The features and the best features for btc is that being a coin in the net and if they made a coin for it it will never be good because it will not stable and that will make a bad market for people

Are you talking about the hardware version of the Bitcoin or the huge mining farms settlement in the Switzerland? During this known date, NewYork city has the biggest BTC pool mining farm to produce $50000 worth BTC per day, Switzerland may still think to produce BTC.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, fo1lluko1l said:

I think that it is complete nonsense to make physical coins for the very first cryptocurrency , I will only use the online version.

bitcoin will no longer be printed as paper cash it may most effective be exchange on line to any fiat foreign money of your choice on your use.

Will Switzerland prudce BTC? What kind of question 🙂 l mean there can be somebody or country, which can produce BTC? 

Switzerland offers a lot of ATMs and private cards in bitcoin, but it has not made concrete Bitcoin yet. And I say it will not be made because cryptocurrency manufacturers have not yet made it. It is likely that paper currencies will remain in real dealings and cryptocurrencies for Internet trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since she wanted to embrace the Bitcoin currency, I think that she will be given the right to mine this currency. I don't think they will present it in concrete form. But on the net, as other currencies are treated as well

This is just an assumption

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Switzerland will never be able to make bitcoin. Bitcoin does not control anyone. Market whales determine its price and survive depending on the market. In that case, no one would support it. Everyone is capable of doing business as his own. Online is not under the control of anyone.

Switzerland can decide to have their own coin like the China and this won't have much effect in cryptocurrency as it won't show signs or impact on bitcoin

Just now, Bitcoin78 said:

Makes a coin but it will never be good because it will not be stable and it will create a bad market for people.
The features and the best features for BTC are to be a currency on the net

I think it would still be cool if it was physical so we don't have to pay fees for each transactions we make, but it is just impossible.

In fact, I do not know this, and there are no news or hints about any country in the world adopting Bitcoin and digital currencies at the present time, lets wait 

In my opinion, this issue is very far from realism and almost impossible,  the reason is that bitcoin has gained its reputation and strength through trading and investments in the world of the Internet , encryption and converting it into a tangible physical currency will be difficult, especially since its value will be great .. Imagine with me that you Carry a bitcoin in your pocket, this is crazy and a big responsibility ... hahaha

On 2/1/2020 at 9:04 AM, Hasan7197 said:

Of course, it is possible that Switzerland will make bitcoin, as many say, Switzerland is a potential market for investors.  Of course Switzerland will not waste that opportunity, it will benefit Switzerland itself.

think they have to make bitcoin and they're virtually a cryptocurrency sitewill convey higher results

I think that then bitcoin will come to an end because physical coins will cost the same as online coins and because of this, there will be too many coins and their price will fall.

I think bitcoin will never convert to physical coin because to solve the problem of physical coin bitcoin has been invented and all the people are not satisfied with bitcoin    

I do not think that bitcoin will ever become physical the main reason that bitcoin is so popular is that it is a virtual and digital currency that is easy to use and can be sent anywhere throughout the world with little transaction fees. If there is a physical version of bitcoin this would defeat the purpose and therefore people will be less inclined to get into bitcoin. So i doubt that this would ever happen as bitcoin will most likely remain digital and on the blockchain network.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That cannot happen, how will the bitcoin have a physical presence and at the same time it will be on the internet, I do not see that is possible or logical.

are you talking about mining  of bitcoin on Switzerland. I think in this country mining already doing many people in Switzerland. So if you have no information regarding venue of mining then you can searched from google you can find it with clear address of mining farms. 

10 hours ago, Jump said:

I don't think that Switzerland will create their own cryptocurrencies but it will be great if they create one. I hope they will accommodate cryptocurrencies to because it will help them and their people to earn in their country.

Yes,, Switzerland will be an advantage to cryptocurrency because it will be an opportunity to have many people into cryptocurrency and it will serve us right

I dont heard the news where Switzerland create physical bitcoin, but i think its not easy process but any things happens through latest technology, but I am sure bitcoin is more safe in online wallet not in our pockets, but bitcoin comes in physical currency then so many scams we see in future.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

I dont think that switzerland will produce their own cryptocurrency if they are not experiencing problems on the way that they are contributing the money. But i think that the people will be glad because there will be an easy way of spending and investing money.