Will Switzerland produce bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Will Switzerland produce bitcoin?

I think Switzerland will produce bitcoin. We all know that Switzerland is a very stabilised country. This country is very good in economic section. They are trying to do best on cryptocurrency related technology. So I think bitcoin production will increase there.

• +3 1

I don't feel that it's such a huge amount of simple for any nation to deliver their own Bitcoins as it is a decentralized cash and as per my insight I imagine that Bitcoin is useful for exchanging and putting resources into advanced market rather contending it with any Fiat monetary standards.

thanks for your post....

• +3 1

Swizerland can mine Bitcoin as other governments have started already doing that, alhtough I don't know why you selected this country out of every other, this sounds like you have something in your mind that Switzerland is dealing too much with money and banks, however your whole argument here is incorrect.

I think all developed countries can create their own currency because they have more facilities,Switzerland can create its own cryptocurrency because their banking system is much stronger and they have also ability,Cryptocurrency is becoming very popular inside the world and in the coming days we will be able use this inside every field. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

I don't think so that there will be any physical state of the Bitcoin because it is totally digital currency and it will remain digital forever and it has easy transaction and there is no requirement of any document in it

• +2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

Bitcoin can never be produced as a physical currency and if Switzerland is ready to develop a cryptocurrency they'll need to create new one with another name because is a project of another person

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that it's so much easy for any country to produce their own Bitcoins as it is a decentralized currency and according to my knowledge I think that Bitcoin is good for trading. It is the first digital cryptocurrency. While banks have digital money already they are not decentralized.

I don't know about Switzerland trying to make real bitcoins and if it does I would prefer real Bitcoin to online bitcoins as I can transaction them easily as compared to physical one..just my suggestion

• +2 1

The physical BTC does not make sense to me the BTC is online money where this is mined from blockchain technology.The swisterland can be new land of minning for BTC .If they support mining in their country.

I think developed countries are waiting for clearer regulations so they want to issue their own coins or blockchain. For now maybe Switzerland won't do it. but in the future they might have it

The future of bitcoin will be really good since most of the transactions we do daily are can be done through technology. We can pay food delivery or things we order in online shops through phones. I think bitcoin will never be available physically because it's based on using technology

I think Switzerland will not produce Bitcoin because Bitcoin mining now is not profitable and Bitcoin is not produce by any country, now no any country are produce physical bitcoin. Bitcoin is made for online money not for physical money

• +2 1

I think they are still working for this and i think that if they can generate a good platform.about it it will work for them.spcially they are the largest in storing fiat in the world.so i think it will be a better for them

• +5 1

Bitcoin can't be produced physically in a real sense, only thing that can be done to make it live is that we produce a coin which is 100% backed by the Bitcoin and the supply should also be the same

• +4 1

In my opinion bitcoin is better to stay digital because if it is made into physical form it will compete with fiat and there may be many obstacles that will arise

• +3 1

Friend first of all you should know that bitcoins can't be produced that way, because bitcoins can only be made by mining, and that's something that many countries try to work on producing them, but every year the bitcoins are being finished with how they are being produced, that's why I think it's good to keep some bitcoin for future years.

Yes it maybe a little bit difficult for bit coin  to be physical so for my own observations am thinking that bit coin online will be very easy and comfortable for us especially in terms of transactions 

A country cannot increase the supply of a currency that is not its property, in fact the information that was given was that the country in question wanted to supply physical bitcoins based on already mined reserves, that is, they gave physical bitcoins backed by virtual btc , the supply remains stable, in the same way that project I think has already been forgotten.

Producing a coin from Bitcoin will give it great value and greater confidence by people in using and trading it because until now there are some who have a fear of buying Bitcoin, which we thought was unreliable. 

Physical currencies (paper and metal) were one of the causes of the spread of the Coronavirus in the world, as it can carry the virus in a large proportion, and the steps interrupted by technological development make the world think about getting rid of the physical existence of currencies and not vice versa as you expect.

I don't think this will be possible for them, even if it's then it wouldn't get more attention as of original BTC, which is decentralized digital currency, because they won't posses the same qualities. The original BTC which is currently the top leading coin in the whole Crypto world has a unique and outstanding feature which makes it a profitable coin, this is due to its high volatility in nature 

• +4 1

At present, a lot of leadership is being produced in Switzerland, which is a good way to reference and they are working as a means of payment through various types of women getting investment market exposure in the homeWhat you do to increase the amount of people and countries

• +3 1

I think after seeing the success of the Bitcoins not only Switzerland but all the countries of the world are trying to form their currency in bitcoins to increase the price of their currency. We all know that the value of the Bitcoins is increasing day by day and its future is bright. So we should try to work in bitcoins to be successful in the future. 

Thank you. 

Bitcoin is a digital currency and will remain so. There is no question of any country producing a Bitcoin anytime in the future. It will be good if Switzerland recognizes Cryptocurrency in their own country.

I think the future of Bitcoin will be bright because as a pioneer of blockchain technology finance, Bitcoin can be a profitable and safest investment when compared to other investments. The most trusted coin today is bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will remain a digital coin and will never have a physical form. We know bitcoin was created as a financial alternative today with the aim of making every transaction easier.