Decentralized or centralized? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Decentralized or centralized?

Decentralized exchanges require to pay sometimes large fees as for ethereum lately. This is not very profitable for small trades. Centralized have standard trading fees and don't cost a lot. I use centralized exchanges mostly for this reason.

• +2 1

I'm full with decentralized exchanges and I'm using Uniswap lately a lot to trade Defi projects listed there. I was using forkdelta too for erc20 tokens but this exchange and most ERC20 were not performing well. I like uniswap a lot and it helped us with an airdrop of 400 uni it given. This was a good bonus.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you are talking about the trade exchanges inside of the digital space it should be decentralized since we are talking about privacy and security of the users as a protection for potential by passers trying to get accessed to their accounts. If I am going to weigh between the two, I would choose the decentralized since it is more secured than the other one because of the security that it has and protection that it provides to the users. I am not trusted to centralized sector since they have still access to the account of the people who are investing to them which is kind of frightening since they could somehow keep those assets that you have and they are controlled by government.

• +1 1

A centralized system has an easy or vulnerable vulnerability to collapse, whereas decentralized is a safe place because everyone has the right to see detailed recorded data

Well decentralised platform is better than centralised platform. Because we can get full control of our assets. This is absolutely safe. We can find some reputed defi platform from interest . Coimparketcap . There we can get get interest whatever we will lend in that defi platform. No found centralised platform also good.  But because of hacking issue , defi platform provide us more safety. After all everyone has its own choice. I specially go for defi platform. 

• +1 1

Well centralized platform are those where you are wallet is not only yours. There if you buy or sell coin your coins is stored in the exchange's wallet until you withdraw but decentralized platform is completely your private space. It use blockchain technology. Many centralized exchange can be fraud so I recommend to choose decentralized exchange.

I like yobit it a centralize exchange and have many feature for making profits and do business with then but i have see the history of the coins have some issues in other hand decentralize exchanges have their own advantages these you are alone and have everything on the front of you .

Yes, I personally prefer decentralization because we feel comfortable there because it doesn’t focus on anything.

The system must be secured since money is involved, so we need a decentralized system to lessen the hacking cases since we all know that it is hard to earn money, we didn't put so much effort on earning it just to disappear it in an instant because someone stole it. That is why I'm pro decentralized, it would gives insurance to the people that their money is secured.

Decentralized exchanges allow you to join them using applications as metamask and they are not in control of your funds but the user is always. They allow you to sell or buy directly from another person without someone holding your coins and acting as a middle man. They are the best system I can think but maybe when fees are high you won't be able to trade small but have to go big only.

• +3 1

I think that after a while in crypto everyone agrees that using decentralized exchanges is better. But after we see the fees getting very high we maybe should return to centralized as we don't want to pay half of our profits to miners. I have not touched Uniswap for this reason and maybe I would have lost a lot of money too investing in some projects that exit scammed. I don't know how it went so good for so many but I don't feel I missed anything.

• +3 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's are the differences between of centralized and decentralized exchanges platforms.

Also which exchange do you guys are recommended to traders to use decentralized or centralized?.

My friend in the forum, I recommend Yobit exchange. Now some may say it is centralized but what? Isn't it the best exchange that give us joy and happiness as most members here explained so well in their posts? Why someone needs a decentralized exchange to trade. We need Yobit and nothing else, I recommended Yobit to my friends, my family and some people that asked what I do when I don't study. I told them look for yobit online and start investing in your future.

• +4 1

I always recommend trading on the yobit platform because I consider it the easiest to handle. In a few minutes, you can register an account on the platform, deposit any small amount, and start trading easily without any complications. So yobit is an ideal platform for both beginners and professionals.

Decentralized One of the numerous Trade websites, most of them tend to be IDex (etc) Trade website.

Centralized offers numerous Trade websites, among that is the actual Kucoin & Yobit (etc) Trade website.

I am usually suggest a Centralized trade website.

In decentralized crypto exchange, the control of our account is totally in you hand, you are free to use it. 

But in centralized crypto exchange, most of our account is controlled by the third party who runs the exchange. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every one in the crypto market want the easiest system that they understand easily and work in it becasue not everyone understand the technical things and i think the centralized system is the best for us becasue that is so much simple and easy.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Decentralized exchange makes no difference to me.  Good on paper decentralized exchanges, decentralized exchanges are not controlled by any.  Decentralized platforms cannot be manipulated by either or the government, so it is much better

• -2 1

in centralized exchanges there is a group of people have control over the funds and services but in the other side decentralized exchanges there is no direct control over funds available. They just have control over domain and hosting of service, they can have access to private keys or funds that you deposited for exchange.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

If I could I will only use decentralized exchanges but there are some that do not support trading in coins I like and maybe they are used for ethereum tokens as I see it. I don't think these exchanges allow Bitcoin, Litecoin and other coins trading, this makes them lag behind centralized exchanges that have better options for trading.

• +2 1

On 9/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, Shaheer16 said:

In decentralized crypto exchange, the control of our account is totally in you hand, you are free to use it. 

But in centralized crypto exchange, most of our account is controlled by the third party who runs the exchange. 

Well, you are just explaining the the decentralized and centralized mate, this topic ask some question if which is better if decentralized or centralized, please next time try to understand the content before you proceed to make a post.

What I know is that the difference is in the protection of crypto and who keeps all the cryptocurrencies in a centralized system is monitored, controlled and managed by the exchange company and this has some disadvantages since it is more prone to hacker attacks and lose crypto instead the decentralized system is managed on the web and everything is through the web and has better computer security

The significant distinction between these two terms ought to be realized first.I think, right me in the event that I am off-base, Centralized trade locales are constrained by a proprietor yet for the decentralized trade stage, there will be no particular proprietors to control your whole crypto property.

Decentralized exchanges are many like uniswap Idex and others. And there are many Centralized exchanges like binance and kucoin etc 

A centralized system is control be a single person or even a group of individuals, and as such they will have access to your funds in terms of an exchange, whereas a decentralized exchange is not controlled by any one person and all of the prices will be dependent on the supply and demand of the coins that exist within that exchange. In my opinion, for safety the best is to go for a decentralized exchange in the crypto world, and the main reason that i say that is that there are a lot of scams that are out there and therefore if they have access to your funds it is quite worrying and they could steal your funds in the long run. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769