Decentralized or centralized? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Decentralized or centralized?

Decentralization is the way of distributing power away from a central authority. Because of Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies have existed, and they use blockchain in order to achieve decentralization. While Centralized cryptocurrency exchanges are online platforms used to buy and sell crypto. They are the medium used by investors to buy and sell crypto holdings.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:12 AM, Ardian1206 said:

A centralized system has an easy or vulnerable vulnerability to collapse, whereas decentralized is a safe place because everyone has the right to see detailed recorded data.

This is great information, my friend. You can tell me more about decentralization because I need it a lot in trading about some of the platforms that you use.

Almost all the world's best exchanges like binance,coinbase pro,yobit,Huobi etc all are centralized exchange.And centralized means only the authority have the power to control it.As a result this exchanges are the much safer than any Decentralized exchange.So obviously i will perfer you to use the centralized exchanges. 

Edited by Jami273

Decentralized currency are those currency that are hardly or impossible control by any or even the government but centralized currency are those currency that are controlled by the government and their market volatility is high compared to decentralized. 

I would choose decentralized exchange because in decentralized coin we can sell any coin to any people who wants that coin there is freedom to buy and sell coin but in centralized exchange they are handled by the group of people we have to sell to the middle man and the middle man will sell. So, I would choose decentralized exchange because we can sell peer to peer.

Central exchanges are affiliated with central banks and deal only with real currencies such as dollars, euros and pounds, and are subject to control and can track their own transactions and obtain government approval, while decentralization platforms depend on personal transactions that cannot be tracked and are related to cryptocurrencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally, I prefer exchanging on central platforms like Yobit because it is well secure from hackers and there is control over the operations you perform on the platform.

I think everyone has their pros and cons. But the fact is that one type may have good protection, and the other does not, as well as anonymity, which the first one does not have!

There is always one's influence in the centralization. It has no risk. But we cannot free because it doesn’t give us freedom. On the other hand decentralization provides us freedom but it has many risk. I think we all should go with decentralization exchange so that we can exchange freely        

Centralized exchange is managed and operates by a core team who are responsible for users fund and security. But for a decentralized exchange it remains to the users hand as long as user hold their privet key. They both have advantages and disadvantages. DEX advantages is its security. A centralized exchange can not offer better security than DEX exchange because in dex exchange user has the control over their fund. But dex is slow and lack of features compare to centralized exchange.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Crypto supposed to be decentralized, this can still be achieved with governmental regulations, Crypto should be private, rather than the verification process that is compromising privacy and using certain kind of scam. 

2 hours ago, Sundasm230 said:

A centralized network is a network that has a controller or people can manage it and, unlike a decentralized network, pay taxes, this network does not have a single com handle and its price is not fixed.

Yes, like bitcoin is decentralized and not regulated nor controlled by any central bodies like governments. But centralize like money or fiats that are controlled and regulated by governments. 

The main difference is controlling. Centralize system is control by authorize or by a group of people on the other hand decentralize system does not control by any specific person. 

Centralized platforms are like Yupit and owned by one or several people. Decentralized platforms are platforms that do their work on their own and cannot be controlled by a single person, including Binance, for example, which is based on its own blockchain. Each type has its pros and cons.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/4/2020 at 1:07 PM, Rezort said:

As there are more popular exchanges that are centralized I think that they are better and easier for users to work with, however in the future there would probably be more decentralized ones.

Can you remember IDAX centralized exchange ? That was so popular but owner rushed away by taking cold wallet's private key to make scam exit at the end. I do not accuse every centralized exchange are bad, Yobit, Binance are the best but using DEXes gives us full freedoms for our trading activities. 

I have a question and this is on what basis  is it on the basis of crypto and fiat currencies or is it because of so many other reasons, because if the question is based between the two, central is when there is a head control to the currency , the central bank and the world bank and or the reserve banks of USA, so the decentralized is when there is freedom, no control thats what it means

• +4 1

okay I thin decentralize is what we have in crypto and we have to really agree on so many things the work to really define the good work that we are walking into , and to be sure that we are able to work as hard to free ourself from control central control , I think this is what it means

Decentralized exchange means no one controlled it, there is many exchange that is decentralized like IDEX, bancor, Bisq and many more. While on the other hand, centralized exchange means there are one or group of people are controlling it, for example, yobit.

Decentralize system is the best and better than centralize system going by their qualities, take your time and begins to compare and contrast their features. 

First been decentralized in nature means it's free from top individual or group regulations, control by government and tax free. Second it's anonymity feature and lastly low fees charges

• +1 1

On 8/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, Jingo said:

To my knowledge the decentralized currency is Bitcoin, the decentralized is Binance, and the decentralized is Yobit, you can trade and invest in Yobit, I hope you understand, if anyone knows better share

Binance and Yobit are centralized services as most exchanges. Binance has a decentralized exchange (Binance DEX) which is not used much and their Binance chain is not supported as it was expected. 

Centralized exchange is under a company or a group of peoples who mange to earn revenue when a transaction is been made while decentralized exchange is a peer to peer transaction through blockchain platform without any intereferance of middle person.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's are the differences between of centralized and decentralized exchanges platforms.

Also which exchange do you guys are recommended to traders to use decentralized or centralized?.

Centralized is when there are peoples that is holding your coins while the decentralized is when we are free to exchange our coins easily. There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages between those two so use one depends on your current state.

Centralized exchanges are the most common exchanges used by many people, allowing us to sell and buy cryptocurrency using fiat as well as buy crypto with other cryptos, this type of exchange accepts payments by debit or credit card.
Meanwhile, decentralized exchanges that do not depend on third parties to own cryptocurrency, which allows transactions to be faster than centralized.
I think it's better to use a centralized exchange, like yobit.

• +2 1

This is certain that in centralization top administration has full control and run or stop any projects. Yet, in the decentralization the client has completely control and its producer can't get to in the event that one time its make any exchange. As I would see it the centralization is ideal.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's are the differences between of centralized and decentralized exchanges platforms.

Also which exchange do you guys are recommended to traders to use decentralized or centralized?.

Decentralized exchanges are not controlled by anyone rather it is the users that do everything. Centralized exchange on the other hand is controlled by a centralized authority. As to which one I like .ore I would have to say that they are both okay for me. All that matters for me is buying at a good price.

• +1 1