Why I never leave crypto - Page 42 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

For me, it determines the future of financial transactions, it is the currency of the future, the world will leave all tangible money to resort to cryptocurrencies and electronic payment methods by focusing on machines that simulate cryptocurrency wallets

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

All the benifits that crypto currency is providing us are the best reasons for what we will not crypto.We all know crypto currency presents a lot of earning way for us,we all can run our whole life by it.So someone is giving you great service all the time,then why you would leave him?

I wont leave crypto, because it is my hobby. I like trading and accumulating different coins, and i also think that they are the future. Their price will raise, they will become more useful.

The good thing about crypto is transparency. I can track all the transactions from beggining to and end and i only know wallet adress. And you can be anonymous with it.

Leaving crypto??? That shouldn't be a thought except you got in for "when Lambo" and not what blockchain can actually do. Bitcoin has been called “digital gold,” and for a good reason. To date, the total value of the currency is close to $9 billion US. And blockchains can make other types of digital value. Like the internet (or your car), you don’t need to know how the blockchain works to use it. However, having a basic knowledge of this new technology shows why it’s considered revolutionary.  So don't quit, market will surely recover. We are all in down but the patient ones will get rewarded hopefully.

La raison principale pour laquelle je suis ici est que nous pouvons réaliser un profit et qu'il continuera de croître si nous restons dans la crypto en investissant ou en détenant des pièces de monnaie, car cela pourrait bientôt être considéré par le monde entier, et nous sommes ceux qui l'ont.

Crypto is my favourite place to hide from that world I find my self here comfortable and its profitable more then other methods that's why I didn't left the crypto 

• +1 1

You seem to be very passionate with crypto. Maybe you need not to have everything invested in crypto. It is not an easy market and you will need a mindset of not caring at all even if you lose it all. Hope you are doing ok now with price going higher and the best is not even begun.

• +1 1

I will never leave cryptos because I like them in every way, their unique characteristics and their functionality serve me in the development of my activities.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Brian A said:

I support internet benefits...crypto is part of it..

Witout internet there wil be a problm to access crypto...thats wat am doing using internet benefiting crypto tokens...

Well with that unique and Positive understanding about internet, and good experience on earning passively it will be too difficult for someone to leave the world of crypto currency system. Crypto world offers lucrative opportunities for making good amount of profit than fiat system

Since I understood how cryptocurrencies work and understood that they are an economic means of which you are the owner of your money, nobody else and everything is based on decentralization, I understood that I was not going to stop having another economic means than cryptocurrencies. It is only a matter of time before they become as common as the internet.

I am very interested in being able to operate with my money in different countries buying services and goods, before making interbank deposits abroad but with cryptos it is very simple.
Every time there are more utilities and I am sure that I will use them because I want to be part of this revolution.

The reason why I'll never crypto is simple : the earning opportunity is juge. Look the recent uniswap airdrop of 400 uni (more than 1000$) to thounsands of wallets. This is almost unbelieveble. It costs nothing to stay around crypto world.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:51 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If all people only use crypto for profit, it will damage crypto reputation because fiat users may think crypto is just a money making currency and has no other purposes.

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of people are being interested in cryptocurrency because they know that this is a source of money which is not literally because people get some profit here it's because of being volatile which means that anytime the price of this coin may changed if this will be going pumped or dumped.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of people are being interested in cryptocurrency because they know that this is a source of money which is not literally because people get some profit here it's because of being volatile which means that anytime the price of this coin may changed if this will be going pumped or dumped.

This is only one reason that attracts people to crypto and prevents them from leaving it. Today, many crypto fans believe that this kind of digital currency will be the main monetary system in the future and they don't just look at it as a way of making profit. They want to keep moving with technology and think that those people who don't own any crypto coins will fall behind heavily when future business adopts this advanced network.

I will never leave crypto because it gave me an immense pleasure when I was passing from crucial time.  It helped me in severe bad condition so thats the main reason tha I wouldn’t leave crypto 

I am little bit experience in crypto world now and i hope i will earn more from here as i am giving more and more time to this, so for me it is difficult to leave and quit this project. It will take time to become rich. Thats why i am sitting in this hope to gain more.

Yes, you are right. I moved away from it for a whole year, but I returned to it again and found that I lost a lot in the currencies that I had stored due to the decrease in prices. I hope that I can compensate for the loss that I lost and return to profit in this field again

What drives me to stay in cryptocurrencies is because I like blockchain technology and I also like to invest in cryptocurrencies, and I'm not going to abandon cryptocurrencies or give up anytime soon.

I am not invested this much in crypto and I thought about it really but it wasn't a good decision. I wouldn't buy so much as even with little we do the job, but perhaps you invested nothing and live with money from crypto or live with your parents and can say that crypto is your life although it isn't and you are fooling yourself.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

I am not invested this much in crypto and I thought about it really but it wasn't a good decision. I wouldn't buy so much as even with little we do the job, but perhaps you invested nothing and live with money from crypto or live with your parents and can say that crypto is your life although it isn't and you are fooling yourself.

you are right but not everyone is some crypto addict who is fooling themselves, there are those who are dead serious, they invest millions and they earn times more.

• +3 2

It is well that it is part of life, and of daily life, it teaches you, you learn, you make it put you at risk and that is where you have to analyze and investigate, and so every day you make you live for this world of life. cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

The long term ever increasing value of crypto coins motivates usera to stay with it for long time and also invites new users to join crypto currency.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day