Why I never leave crypto - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

On 12/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, Gusion said:

The main reason why I am here is that we can have a profit and it will keep on growing if we stay at crypto by investing or holding some coins because it could get considered by the world soon, and we are the ones that have it.

I always have this same thought and since I'm just a student this forum actually help me to have currencies to trade in the market. And by trading my currencies I was able to make profit its actually good to have your own money at the young age that's why I never left cryptotalk because it gives me many benefits that I can use in life. 

• +2 1

Of course  because  crypto is the best way of earnings.  This is a good source  of income which we can work it wherever we go because we can use our mobile phone for working it and to earn money.  This is good for those who wants to earn more money. 

• +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:35 AM, Mahim123 said:

I know crypto is not stable and income from it is good I am at home in cryptocurrency because it really helps my life after my first income through a flight transaction.  like that because I can spend more time homebuying with my nearest ones. My crypto is easily supported by the necessities of everyday life... 

Its a good alternative income source, If you have multiple income source try adding cryptocurrency in your porfolio. Its not a stable income buy still it offers great future incentives specially if you are a holder.

• +1 1

spacer.png

On 12/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Actually I don't understand about crypto as much. But I won't leave crypto. Because from 2017 I earned passive income from it. And it's totally free. I never get money from other sectors.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/15/2020 at 5:16 PM, DreamHack said:

There are no way to take leave from Crypto. Because crypto has been make my life more easier. Also Crypto is now becoming the legal in many countries. Crypto demands increasing day by day.

Yes everyday is a good day with crypto and i can imagine my day without opening my forum account from cryptotalk and bitcointalk, Its already part of my daily routine to read on news and different latest talk about cryptocurrency

• +1 1

spacer.png

Crypto currency is a great technology and a great for the future. Its a great technology to improve the digital world so i love crypto currency           

I despite everything use cryptographic money since it's as yet productive and I get progressively side salary from digital money, similar to airdrop and abundance.

• +1 1

If you know the importants of what you are doing, you will stay. I don't think am going to leave crypto for now, because crypto is coming to stay and will rule the world.

• +1 1

I never leave crypto because it's now as a my part time job and I earn more money here on crypto it's very good to have some extra money for me and I love to be a part of crypto. 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Mayeda23 said:

I never leave crypto because i love crypto. Crypto helps me by financially. I earn lot of money by using crypto. I think crypto source if money. So i decided i never leave crypto

Right, you should not quit to work in crypto world because you really can earn money especially this forum where you can also earn satoshi by just posting comments.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I think these crypto currency is giving us more then we aspect from online working jobs this is an easy job and for leaving to crypto you see the advantages of investing on crypto currency and businesses .If you thought to become a crypto trader this field is gives you a lots of profits .

The main reason why I am here is that we can have a profit and it will keep on growing if we stay at crypto by investing or holding some coins because it could get considered by the world soon, and we are the ones that have it.

• +1 1

NO NO NO NO! dont be addicted by crypto man. use it as tool to make your life easier dont idiolize it. remember that life and relationships ar emore important. cryptos are just tools to make your life more happy and fun. its jus t like cash,  

Because I live in Venezuela and in this country the economy is on the floor. Because investments in cryptocurrencies are more stable than the national economy. That my income in micro jobs is in cryptocurrencies. That not a little that gives me to keep money in cryptocurrencies helps me to eat day after day.

2 minutes ago, diana s said:

i can in no way depart cryptocurrency or bitcoins. they help me loads financially they give me a possibility to earn money.

This same thing happened to me. Why do we leave something that clearly provides many benefits in our lives? maybe if someday I don't get anything positive from crypto, I will just leave it

1 hour ago, Tsaynes said:

I am still in crypto and i never leave this because  this is my job and this is my source of income. In crypto is easy to earn money so there is no reason to leave this. 

I am still in crypto and i never leave this because  this is my job and this is my source of income. In crypto is easy to earn money so there is no reason to leave this. 

Yes i myself have started this work and i am hoping to earn some money and i will never leave crypto in future as long as i am getting some profit. it is a very good platform for many people and is only source of income for some people.

I consider staying in this world of crypto for the independence and security it offers us when making any payment or exchange.

i will never ever leave crypto world because it provides me a source of income that i ever need it is it is not volatile one , in future it will be on higher rank probably , and anyone can work here without any discrimination 

Leaving cryptocurrency is not a good desicion at all. because cryptocurrency is such kinds of currency which can make your everyday life happy and succeul. if you have a lot of cryptocoin then invest them,. hope ypu will be benifited. so lesving the crypto world is not a good desicion.

Of course,because crypto provides an opportunity to get a job online.And getting a lot of profit helped me with my financial problems.so,I didn't leave crypto world.

Crypto is such a wonderful site to earn mony. I get more than realise in crypto. I pass my number of moment in crypto. It just not only a outsourcing site it helps me a lot to gain knowledge.    

25 minutes ago, khaledsaifullah said:

I am not leaving cryptocurrency because I understand the value of crypyo coin,  I think everyone realize that cryptocurrency will take paper money position in future. I loved yo work cryptocurrency.       

I have a simple reason, as long as crypto still generates income for me every month, why should I leave it. Obviously we will definitely survive as long as possible with everything that provides many benefits for us

5 hours ago, Rony007 said:

....yes, because I started earning money from cryptocurrency and this is good technology for the future, how can I leave useful technology in the future.....

Yes actually I like your idea, you should be able to earn. It is a good stream of income.

Actually I never left cryptocurrency because I thought I will be able to earn money through it, maybe i am wrong, but I will keep trying.....soon there will be shopping available through cryptocurrency....!!!