Why I never leave crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

Trading is cool here and one can start without nothing and earn a lot depends on ones dedication. So let stay and make some crypocurrency. Coin

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Nothing is forever so I cannot say still I used crypto market for long term investment or not because very risky badly in which I invested they are got in dip so I hope for recovery. 

whatever you leave will leave you. and you would let go a nice beautiful lady that you love just like that. so since you are in strong romance and love with bitcoin. raking profit every now and then, you cannot afford to loose your grip on it. 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

I have been here for 2 years and there is no reason for me to put cryptocurrency. If i use this website than i earned form this website. I am using most of the time. And this website is very good website for earning.

Which website are you using that you are earning a lot of income without losing

On 12/6/2019 at 12:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Well their is many reason why I stay in crypto because I have a goal now I started with zero capital and enter to this crypto world but somehow I am earning now.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think crypto is easy. Easy in the sense of making money, we can trade, invest and as it currently works in the programs available in this forum. So that I will not leave crypto.

• +1 1

The main reason for my survival in coding is the profit that I make in addition to my addiction to investment and trading sites and benefit from the experience of other people in this field

Encryption has become part of my daily life

Crypto Currency is the Lifeblood of online traders . Crypto currency has become addictive to all online traders. The main reason for this is the crypto  currency's owner . They increase the price once and reduce it at one time . Due to which many people are addiced . 

Edited by Suma
  • +1 1

Generally speaking, Crypto Currency has a touch of modernity. Currently the online trader is just loading, Not slowing down. This is how crypto coins are run, which is always attractive to online traders . So no one can spread Crypto Currency easily .

• +1 1

On 12/8/2019 at 2:59 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I remain in the world of crypto because here I get a lot of knowledge and I'm happy to see the answers from this discussion forum. and my life started from here. in essence, I'm happy to be here.

i will forever manipulate Bitcoin and i tell that Cryptocurrency is our forthcoming currency they will aid our prospect in advanced technology in virtual money.

well if you ask me I stay in cryptocurrency forever then i told you it's depend on his activities and market value also his market price. if I can earn a good amount from cryptocurrency then I happily work in cryptocurrency. or if I cannot good progress then I live.

thank you 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a very useful technology for the future. Because we can earn a food amount of money from this site easily.So why should we leave such an opportunity    

• +1 1

i'm here to make money and i will learn every things that could help me earning money. I don't leave crypto as long as I am making progress and the more investment I collect.

• +1 1

Well for me is because am earning pretty well in crypto and also learning more everyday about cryptocurrency. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, Mursanna said:

I still use cryptocurrency because it's still profitable and I get more side income from cryptocurrency, like airdrop and bounty.

In the crypto market airdrops are almost fake because i also join so many airdrops but i am not getting any profit in the amrket because the coins which i will received from the airdrops is not give me good profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:27 PM, Angelina said:

I love to working with crypto which gives us an opportunity to make money. So, I never thought to leaving crypto. I am with crypto as long as i live.

I also like to involve with crypto all the time. crypto is the best place for anyone to make a good profit and anyone can make profit here just need to do his work properly.

18 hours ago, Kotha511 said:

i'm here to make money and i will learn every things that could help me earning money. I don't leave crypto as long as I am making progress and the more investment I collect.

This is a place to make money, I don't think am gonna leave it so soon. I will rather stay with this source of income

Of course I will never leave crypto as it continue to live in the future, it is a new technology that continue to grow more and continue to have many benefits that's why I will never leave crypto. 

• +1 1

You cannot leave the crypto, so it is a wonderful and exciting field, as well as an interesting one, and you can make a lot of profits from it. Indeed, I like you, my life started from the field of Crypto

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

We never leave crypto because its the best way or market to earn profits sometimes earn profits in less time and sometimes earn profits in more time, but you will earn profits ,that's why people's don't leave trading cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I am in it for the money. Free crypto are a great source of income so i am very into airdrops and projects like this and also i ocassionally invest and trade in crypto if i have sufficient funds and try to make a profit out of my holdings.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

If I do not earn from  from  and leave money than that, p  is processing earnings. I never quit  Because allows me to make more money

I just joined crypto world almost about a month ago. I would never think about leaving this world. After joining here my life changed totally. I became independent and also my laziness kind of went away. Crypto brought positivity in my life and I feel blessed to be here.

• +1 1

will never ditch crypto for the reason that I carry out initiate a dwelling somewhere I may possibly grow to be lush as one of the exact key ampters of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1