Why I never leave crypto - Page 52 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

I personally started using cryptocurrencies for about three years and I will simply explain to you why the reason for never leaving this world of cryptocurrencies because I am passionate about new technologies and why this world covers extra profits
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Well, if you are asking about to leave the Cryptotalk forum, then I would tell you that, for me I have been getting a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency through this forum. This thing take me here for a long time. As it is also heard that the payment have been reduced 5 times, this may bring also reduce in members, but I will never leave this forum. It helped me in my earnings and give me a lot of information that will useful in future.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think crypto is now one of the most profitable businesses in the world. Crypto has opened the door to new possibilities for those who are usually unemployed and students. They are now able to run their own expenses. In the near future, crypto will also play a role in the economic development of the country. That's why I will never give up crypto. 

Hello dear friend, your post inspire me and I am agree your post, I also not want to leave cryptocurrency because I am getting daily profit at crypto trading. I think cryptocurrency is a great platform to earn money daily, so everyone can join this platform.

Hello, if I think it will depend on the analysis that each one maintains or the preference that each one has.
In my case, I like cryptocurrencies for the reason that they are usually a good investment option, but not only for that, but because they also allow you more than a single benefit, such as the speed of transfer, being anonymous, the security, that you do not have to pay annuities, among others, and of course, in addition to being able to get them for free.
Well, that would be some reasons why I like cryptocurrencies, but I suppose it will depend on the utility that each of us wants to give it.

Crypto currencies are very lucrative and also very useful in terms of financial services and processes and that's the reason why people cannot leave it. 

With this crypto forum's availability and the earnings I get it's not in my mind to leave crypto currency because it benefits me a lot in terms of extra income I can generate with just my phone and that's cool to me.

There is good reason to do not leave the cryptocurrency. If you can earn good money from cryptocurrency then you will not leave the crypto. Nowadays so much new peoples are entering on crypto and earning so good money. In my point of view you should try now to make a good career on crypto.

• +1 1

Although you have known for years how profitable Cryptocurrencies can be and more in this Digital era, we must understand that Cryptocurrencies must be treated with care, and by care I mean that you must invest with money that you do not need at the moment, this will make you not operate or invest emotionally which will make you can be more relaxed when it comes to learning.

Hello, crypto world members. I am a begginer in this forum. In my opinion, crypto world is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We can invest money in this site. Our earning money can solve our financial situation. That's why, I never leave this useful crypto world.

I have been working in this forum for a long time. I want to stay here for a long time because knowledge can be acquired and unknown things can be known and my knowledge can be shared with everyone and my questions can be answered here. So I want to stay in this forum forever.  You can earn money by exchanging knowledge here so I will tell you to work honestly here.

Certainly because there are many ways to profit in the world of crypto, and I think that most of us learn this field for the same thing, as there are opportunities for profit for beginners or for those who do not even have capital, and if you become a successful person in this field, you will earn more than what can be earned in traditional work

The reason for my survival is that this field gives me economic experience in this field in addition to that I can earn some profits from trading.

Dear friend the main reason why I am here is the good profit that is we can earn and crypto world is very helpful and useful for all the members and you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can earn a lot of money from it.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Crypto is a life changing opportunity and so many peoples will change their life in it and they make good money in this market and i hope that is the main reason that you can,t leave the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is a nice source of income to me. It is tough to live only on one salary and in modern world we should to search for something else to we and our children could have all basic things to live normal life. I know, crypto is not stable and income from it as well, but I like this way, cause of I can spend more time at home, being with my close ones.

• +2 1

My friend you should not to leave the crypto because the crypto giving you the free Bitcoin on this forum and this is a big opportunity to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency from this forum and get a good chance to get the profit in the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

Crypto is great forum to me and all of us. so it make me independent, so give me opportunity to get our goals and can become more successful.  So i can learn many thing which is important in life and make you best such as trading knowledge and investment.  So I'm here and it experience help me. So other reason i spend my time to read other post which is good so we can make our ideas best and strong.  So many other reason to on this forum.

On 3/2/2021 at 5:22 PM, Qwezxc said:

Because thank of crypto I can earn much more money that at plain work and provide my family good life, travelling and housing

You real can afford that much only by working with cryptos?? I have been in crypto for over 4 years and I never got to make it my full time as yes I get some profits here and there but not enough to convince me to deal full time with cryptos.

We can't leave something that make you happy that my way with life even i still earn from Crypto currency i don't expect that i will leave that for now but if something gone wrong or i lose every thing i will be forced to do it. 

I suggest you never leave the crypto because crypto is the best for learning knowledge and earning money freely. You can earn more by creating posts or topics daily. Therefore you don't leave thai forum.

The truth is that we should never stop taking advantage of the things that we know that give us a lot of results, because honestly there are many people who give up when they see that they do not respect their process, it is important to have things clear so that it becomes easier to get where you want to go.

My loyalty to crypto does not seem to end. Because I made a lot of money thanks to crypto. I've earned a lot both by investing and online. In this case, I got most of what I got from crypto. That's why I don't quit.

What motivates me to stay in the world of cryptography is that it is a field available to everyone and we can continue to work in it despite the rapid development that takes place in it and we cannot predict what the situation will be in the future. But in any case, there is nothing to lose and trying is better than not trying.

We can't give up something that makes you happy that my way with life is even I earn from cryptocurrency because of the future of cryptocurrency and the profit that came from it I will give it up for now but if something goes wrong or II will be forced to lose everything I want to be in the cryptocurrency business forever ...