Why I never leave crypto - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

Hello everyone why I never left crypto it really help me a lot I could be able to earn money where icould be able to pay my bills, crypto has done a lot to me not only me but the whole world at large, making huge amount of money and opportunity on cryptocurrency

• +2 1

On 10/20/2020 at 9:48 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

This is only one reason that attracts people to crypto and prevents them from leaving it. Today, many crypto fans believe that this kind of digital currency will be the main monetary system in the future and they don't just look at it as a way of making profit. They want to keep moving with technology and think that those people who don't own any crypto coins will fall behind heavily when future business adopts this advanced network.

Well, if there's a money involved in any kind of things, many people are getting interested with it, here in cryptocurrency they know that there's a money here and they need to work hard just to get it.

Yes my friends i have never leave the crypto becouse ia am very happy to sharing my knowledge with all friends. and making a lot's of new pepoles with more experience and learn from each other,and getting in extra income is like a job 

You are right my friend, according to me, I have found the Cryptocurrency as more strong digital currency that is acceptable in the world wide. It is heard also that it will be accepting soon in more countries over the world. You can use it as internationally currency while exchange with your local currency. As I am a beginner but want to trade in Cryptocurrency after the completion of my Study.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Crypto talk is a very good platform and it teaches us a lot of things about the cryptocurrency and the online marketing and that is very good for us to have knowledge about cryptography at the cryptocurrency is the basic term of the online marketing. so we should all have knowledge about the cryptocurrency to get progress in our life in online marketing. Basically I am in love with the crypto talk platform. Need to help us to learn a lot of things as well as it also help us to earn as like a part-time job or you are like a student etc.

Because Cryptotalk is providing me a part time job to earn. Cryptotalk is a forum of knowledge and information. Its not only facility of earning but also providing me complete guide of crypto crrunccies.

Crypto is a forum  which fill helps you to fulfill your dreams . It's provide opportunities for. Both learning and earnings. This will makes you independent . can share your knowledge with other users and  we can also  earn knowledge  from others

Yes, digital currencies have become a part of my life as well since I started using them, as they became daily familiar with digital currencies, trading platforms and news about crypto, and I became a fan of this field, so I do not think that I will move away from digital currencies and I will continue to learn you

Hello everyone, there are reasons why I won't and never leave cryptotalk or cryptocurrency, cryptotalk forum has helped me a lot on how to deal with many things pertaining to cryptocurrency, it tradings and how to earn on different sites, cryptotalk has helped me in earning money per day which I know it will be hard to get such kind of opportunity nowadays, so I don't know or see why I will leave the cryptocurrency world or cryptotalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I cannot leave crypto because i will not find ever like this type of platform for earning money and also for learning about crypto. So this is a big reason that still I am here and working. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency will certainly be there in the market for a long time , what we have to do is look for opportunities to get better profit and to understand the trends of the market so that we can invest at the right Times.

My thinking has changed since I joined the encrypted world, I just discovered several features that make me rely on myself to make a good profit, and I do not need a job that makes me restricted, so this has become my global forum that contains me where I learn from it and gain experience every day.

I think there are no clear resons for leaving crypto. There are so many sites in the world. But crypto sites provides a lot of opportunity to make money easily. 

I am also never leave crypto for many reasons.From crypto i have achieved many things.Crypto also make me self-sufficient.I have already generate more money from crypto.So i will never leave crypto.

It is making me earn and that is a financial boost to my current situation.the crypto forum is making me learn alot especially getting familiar with crypto currencies and yobit is making my transactions easier and faster 

The major reason why I join this platform is to earn money by working here daily so that I can take care of my bills all by myself but I later found that is not all about the money alone we make new friends here were we share different idea and also the knowledge gain here is also something else and i don't think I will never leave crypto.

• +1 1

i think because it is good way to get money , a lot of money just in easy way 

Cryptro world is very useful for me.Because it a sight where, I can earn money easily.I also can invest money in this place.And many good sight are hare.So  I never leave cryptro.

i hope i give the answer to your question , good luck brother .

• +1 1

Crypto is a great currency that will make you rich and you can easily make money from here. So you can't leave crypto.

Well there are the qmny reasons behind this forum not to leave. Because this is providing us an opportunity to get a good amount by make with little effort. Makes posts and earn BTC and talk tokens. And secondly we are learning about the crypto currencies and this digital world. So thanks cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I never want to leave the platform of Crypto it is because we inform it is more income and fulfill our requirements with the easiest way everyone should use the Crypto

There are opportunities in the crypto market that we cannot find anywhere else. The price volatility and the diversity of currencies makes the market very tradable. These are just some of the things that will make people stay and continue investing in crypto.

• +1 1

On 11/30/2020 at 6:37 AM, The Game said:

The major reason why I join this platform is to earn money by working here daily so that I can take care of my bills all by myself but I later found that is not all about the money alone we make new friends here were we share different idea and also the knowledge gain here is also something else and i don't think I will never leave crypto.

Yes bro your opinion is something good too, the only thing that will let be leave crypto is when it is not favourable to me, may be I'm losing a lot in it each day by lack of experience, but by joining this forum I know I have learned a lot and have gained more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:27 AM, sidik7 said:

the reason for no leave from crypto , i will answer :

1. because i have a hobby and have become a jobs at crypto

2. im happy to sharing education about crypto with all friends

3. meet lots of new people with more exprience and can learn from each other crypto

4. giving impact on my finances through various activities such as bounty , become a community manager , become on forum or other .

When you are in the crypto and communicate with different people worldwide you must be feeling that this world is like a single village and you can go anywhere with crypto.

• +3 1

I will never leave crypto Forum without my urgent need because crypto is a huge money making platform.  Not only this, with the help of crypto  we can learn a lot about crypto market so we should never give up this platform.

I think the word 'forever' is a bit too much, though it all depends on our own decisions and conveniency. I think the reason why I wanted to stay here is because crypto helped me a lot with so many things and I really enjoyed working here. Earning and learning, it's like hitting two awesome birds with one stone. Also, this forum kept me busy everyday.