Binance future strategy - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Binance future strategy

Binance is right for buying and selling but the number one strategy you need earlier than joining is to consult a antique trader inside the forum so he can give you a few recommendations to avoid lose of your money

The trading strategy on the Binance platform will not differ from the Yobit platform and the safest principle for successful trading is to make a arbitrage that does not place more than 3 cryptocurrencies and be sure to buy at the lowest point in the price and sell at the highest possible price, using the platform's designs, but learn to read the chart before starting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

binance future option is really risky we can makes or Loss a good amount money . always trying a low amount of leverage like 2X - 5X . trying to analyse trading chart beacause you going to create any trade for good experience watch youtube videos about it 😉 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The first thing you must have enough knowledge, and to manage your risk, always be confident, don't panic. You can learn many blogs and youtube videos so you will know a lot. But remember that in every business risk, you must invest in risk without success. I know many traders have lost due to an inability to control emotions and if you have mastered your own emotions try to understand the basic strategies and techniques.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, Badman001 said:

there is good option in binance future is at you can do me leverage trading there , with leverage trading you can suffer from a big loss as well big profit , for a better experience trie with low amount there 

You can also consider to low amount of leverage or funds borrowed in order to reduce the risk of liquidation. 

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I have not yet made any sense to say that the future of the strategy will not be done by anybody. It will be seen in the future. Will work through that site and go to a better place.

Can you try to comment again what you are trying to comment. You post is not clear and understandable at all. 

19 hours ago, Yomose said:

Can you try to comment again what you are trying to comment. You post is not clear and understandable at all. 

Am not expert in English just doing the best I can. I mean the future of binance will be great and everyone will see it's potentiality in the future.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:19 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Am not expert in English just doing the best I can. I mean the future of binance will be great and everyone will see it's potentiality in the future.

Binance is a good exchange. Bit we should remember that binance should for trading while wallets to hodl.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, Badman001 said:

there is good option in binance future is at you can do me leverage trading there , with leverage trading you can suffer from a big loss as well big profit , for a better experience trie with low amount there 

The more the leverage the more will also be the gain or loss, if the market does not favor your direction, then it is loss and the rate of liquidity increases as you increasing the leverage. 

Still, the best way to grow on this platform is to seek and do your own research about crypto. I'm learning and still grinding on this forum, gathering information that will helps to become a good trader. You can't have a best strategy on any exchange platform if you don't enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Apollo Crypto said:

You can't have a best strategy on any exchange platform if you don't enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

That is why you need to know about all these types of trading before starting. Like the future trading, you can go on 10% leverage, you makes your fund risky and have high liquidity. But, getting the market the way it works can help, but that does not mean future trading is not the most risky type of trading with margin trading. 

I tried learn the binance futures but this need to study a lot. It is difficult and all lose with no experience and make a lot mistakes. This is explained in the binance and I made the lessen but I am forgot everything now from it and need to make the lesson again. Don't try futures or isolated margin without the tutorial pass for two or three times to understand.

I do not know anything about futures trading because i have tried it once and lost my money so from there i hate it. It seems to be a risk trading method since you can lose your money easily.

Here are tons regarding techniques it is possible to study on this kind of community forum, this kind of community forum will make an individual sometimes an improved dealer inside the on its way decades, initial thing initial you must have adequate information, also to control the chance, often be self-confident aren't getting anxiety and also self-control will be important.

It is difficult for you to have a strategy to trade in the futures market, as it is very risky and as the name says it is about the future, we have to guess the future price of bitcoin, maybe a good strategy would be to buy when the market has a very big drop

Yobit with all those cryptocurrencies that it handles has many digital strategies, because the competition with other platforms is great, so it is always innovating and looking for new opportunities and campaigns to increase its users with good services.

In future binance, work with leverage, you will do well friend, I recommend you not to operate with all your capital, and always manage risk. Obviously, first acquire knowledge, on YouTube you can get tutorials, which can teach you.

• +5 1

I am trying to learn this trade in binance, it is very different from the leverage trading I've done and I had a profitable trade of $1 but it needs a lot to learn before you try it. Also they have added another trading option called isolated margin this is even more difficult and I lost $10 without understanding anything.

• +2 2

I did make an account on binance lately only to see what's all the buzz with this exchange. It was terrible and I still prefer yobit but the question you asked is about futures. I learned about futures trades that they are used to bet on a certain period and when it expires you have to buy the bitcoin that you paid and then trade them again if you want. It is strange but used in a way that it can be an indicator of the way the price will move.

• +5 1

I'm more interested in yobit and not in binance so I will not explain futures of binance on a comment, I'm sorry but perhaps another member can create a post that will give you instructions. I prefer to discuss more about yobit events and features and not the binance futures market which from what I've heard is not very profitable for traders.

Dear away from risks, loss and complications.  The best strategy to follow, whether in Binance or other short term trading.  So that I buy the currency at the lowest price and sell it at the highest price within 24 hours.  The profit may be small but I am convinced of it.

With the growth of crypto there are so many strategies that liquidity providers are trying to strategist them selve to work as hard and be sure of it , the good effort, we need to work as hard and make sure that there are so many other ways to actually make it work for us so we need to really be working for something that is far much greater that to position yourself to the best position of trading

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Опыт работы с кредитным плечом это учеба на чужих ошибках чтоб не привести к задолженности на аккаунте, действительно нужно пройти обучение в любой форме видео! Иногда потраченное время на 2-3 часа может спасти кому-то нервы и не оставить в должниках свои торговые позиции.

• -1 1

If you plan to use the Binance futures market they have a tutorial. So pass this tutorial first do it slowly and learn everything, don't skip anything and know what happens when using the futures because many don't and liquidations happen.

• +1 2

The risk is always present in trading, especially in the future trading  but to reduce its percentage always make sure to put a strategy in for dividing the capital, and also do not forget to use a stop loss.