HTC EXODUS 1- Binance edition! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

HTC EXODUS 1- Binance edition!

Did you know? If you prlirchased the HTC EXODUS 1 binance edition you will win up to 100 USD in BNB!.

The phone is cost around $600 but when you buy it through EXODUS officially website you'll win up to $100 in BNB coin, so just visit this link to purchase your phone now and win $100 https://www.htcexodus.com/us/

9 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Did you know? If you prlirchased the HTC EXODUS 1 binance edition you will win up to 100 USD in BNB!.

The phone is cost around $600 but when you buy it through EXODUS officially website you'll win up to $100 in BNB coin, so just visit this link to purchase your phone now and win $100 https://www.htcexodus.com/us/

Wow its a good news! I think they don't do discount of $100 but instead they give you $100 in BNB this is to promote their coin to the buyers of that phone but doesn't know BNB

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

13 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Wow its a good news! I think they don't do discount of $100 but instead they give you $100 in BNB this is to promote their coin to the buyers of that phone but doesn't know BNB

Of course they were eligible to give discount instead of giving $100! But they give $100 in order to promote their coins for many members, you just imagine that's if 1 million of people will buy that's phone! It means there will be increased of 1 million BNB investors

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Of course they were eligible to give discount instead of giving $100! But they give $100 in order to promote their coins for many members, you just imagine that's if 1 million of people will buy that's phone! It means there will be increased of 1 million BNB investors

Its look binance they need to make the best future to their BNB coin, may be it will come to worth up to $1000 in the future so its time to hold them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This offer is great but I want to know if this offer is open to everyone?  Tell me if you are sure that a lot of people will not be given it by lottery or that everyone will be given if everyone follows.

19 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

For real? This simply means I'll be paying $500 for the phone and I'll get $100 cashback in BNB. This sounds a good offer to me and it's worth looking at

To got this $100 cashbsck in BNB is good opportunity to hold those binance coin for the long term hold and just sell them in to the future

On 12/7/2019 at 4:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

This offer is great but I want to know if this offer is open to everyone?  Tell me if you are sure that a lot of people will not be given it by lottery or that everyone will be given if everyone follows.

This offer is worldwide its not the lucky airdropes, you can buy the phone through the exodus official site.

But I guess there must be the limit amount of phones has set to be selling because of binance token budget.

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

This offer is worldwide its not the lucky airdropes, you can buy the phone through the exodus official site.

But I guess there must be the limit amount of phones has set to be selling because of binance token budget.

Thank you for providing your information, since this offer is not a lucky airdrop, I will accept this offer as well.

It's a very cool offer from the BIANANCE platform as well as it's good to have a working phone that supports a powerful wallet that works without the internet

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, Umme Haani said:

Can We Buy This Mobile Phone From Binance exchange Is It The Best Model If We Can Buy It From There It Is Great And We Should Buy It From There

No! You will not be able to buy the phone from the binance exchange, but you can buy the phone from the https://www.htcexodus.com/us/ officially site, you just click the link to buy

I searched a lot in the markets for this HTC EXODUS phone but I did not find it because I want to buy one and I did not have enough money I am that to take advantage of this special offer of binance

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for sharing this information it seems good, but will be more interesting of introduce more information and details about this offer, because is possible this offer is restricted just for some countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is very good news, i didn't know much about this HTC crypto mobile but today i will search more details so that i can see its features. It has an affordable price, thanks for sharing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This distinctive promotional method will cause the buyer to reserve a phone for HTC from the company to get  100 $ bonus, and thus the number of BNB coin traders will increase and the company’s sales will increase and the encryption culture will spread among people.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I am not wrong , this phone can also mine Monero XMR as it has built in mining features plus blockchain wallet, isn't it? Anyway, HTC is adding some really interesting features in its products to support cryptocurrencies which is the great effort from them. 

That was a good offer I don't know now it is present or not. In my view that offer has been finished and now there are many available.