Why binance is most trusted - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why binance is most trusted

I think one of the best reasons to choose Binance is that it is a completely decentralized platform, so you do not run the risk that your assets will be blocked at some point. The registration process now, nor does it seem very convenient due to the security protocols. In short, I do not know of any that is more reliable.

Binance is most trusted there are some good features life first it contains large number of cryptocurrecies, the trading vloume of binance is very big. Binance is very secure and safe its transaction speed is very fast and its require KYC of there users. Binance team management is very active and very helpful for their users. 

The most important thing is to be  sure that you get a good exchange, and in the last moment , I realized that every time am trying to get into the space, they are usually very tough getting into the binace you cannot get into the broker without getting your account with a very high security its hard getting into binace because of the high security 

• +4 1

Well i have never used Binary any where in my life, so I cannot tell , but generally looking at what people are writing here, it seems like a good place to earn something in a very secure environment but am willing to give yobit a chance since am new and everything i need is on it

• +2 1