Why binance is most trusted - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why binance is most trusted

What's do you think about binance exchange platform to be the most trusted exco than others?.

While there have the best exchanges which founded since 2010 but they are not worth more than binance which started 2017.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think about binance exchange platform to be the most trusted exco than others?.

While there have the best exchanges which founded since 2010 but they are not worth more than binance which started 2017.

I think the binance is the world most trusted exchange then other because they invested much money on their platform, also we all know the keys people and founder of binance

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is not important when the exchange was established, the important thing is what are the advantages and good things in this exchange and make people prefer it over the rest of the exchanges, Binance achieved a very good reputation in a short period because of its high efficiency and great advantages. I tell you an incident that made people's trust so great with the Binance exchange: a while ago the exchange was hacked as everyone knows, but it did not do like the rest of the exchanges and closed and left the investors losing their money, for it made up for all the investors from its reserves, and this made it trust and increased its popularity significantly.

In my own view here is that Binance has built its trust, one of the ways they did is by keeping to their words, imagine when they say, they want to burn some tokens at a given time, no matter what time it is, and how high the price of their coin is, they will go ahead to burn them just to keep to their words.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Binance deserve to be at the top, binance prove itself to the investors and users. even if the coins from their platform is really high, it does not matter. their platform is really doing great and really deserve to get its top.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Binance exchange has many feature but a feature of binance exchange is the transfer of coins to other binance user at zero fee. These things makes better than other exchanges.

11 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

Binance hack,  million of dollars bit still here alive,  Binance hosted most successful IEO,  

Also they have biggest opportunities to their traders also apart from that's they are working as the world's company such as Microsoft, and we hope that's in the future they will became in the top ten most worthiness companies in the world

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 3:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

While there have the best exchanges which founded since 2010 but they are not worth more than binance which started in 2017.

Binance is the most trusted exchange because they have many programs all over the world and their CEO is open to the public and making many advocacies to spread the goodness of crypto.

• +1 1

Many people believe that binace, easy-to-trade binance have good features for those who want to trade, for those who want a large and fast liquidity, and the security is quite good.

The binance site is completely honest with everyone and they are doing business with their own rules, which is why so many trust to all crypto traders and I trust that site too much and for a long time I have been trading up to some of my problems.  If they are solving I get a lot of binance.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

It's all about money and technology, Binance is a chinese company, so you get e when I say, it's all about money and technology.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:10 AM, Lubruselu said:

The reason is simple buddy. Binance was the first crypto exchange site which was hacked and their users funds are safe and none of the exchange users complain about been scam by the exchange.

9 hours ago, positive said:

The reason is simple buddy. Binance was the first crypto exchange site which was hacked and their users funds are safe and none of the exchange users complain about been scam by the exchange.

I think binance might be have the insurance from the block chain or it must have the many investors. Cause its too hard for exchange to be hacked but to do not concern this with users funds

• +2 1

In fact, it is trusted or not because of the policy that the exchange can do, from depositing money to easy and safe liquidity, trade has many utilities.

I think updates will always be there. The old Exhange will be replaced by a new exchange and so on, in the end the binance will be abandoned as well as most of the old Exhange

18 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I think binance might be have the insurance from the block chain or it must have the many investors. Cause its too hard for exchange to be hacked but to do not concern this with users funds

It somehow blockchain insurance but it called the Secure asset fund for users (SAFU) and it the act of keep some of the exchange profit in a separate cold storage to offer as protection for users fund

4 hours ago, positive said:

It somehow blockchain insurance but it called the Secure asset fund for users (SAFU) and it the act of keep some of the exchange profit in a separate cold storage to offer as protection for users fund

That's is how we be appreciated with binance exchange. And what will be happened if yobit also got hacked? Will they close the platform temporarily or they'll continue.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Lubruselu said:

I would think their support is good and no scams or keeping customers on bay for withdrawal. The best thing is they had good customer satisfaction and support. If you also do with your own exchange one day you will be in the same status in the world.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

That's because of their management, I don't know much but binance gets a lot of users and a level of trust. Taking an old company to a new level is very difficult, with experience and often many bad reports throughout the year may be the reason why old exchangers find it difficult to maintain user loyalty.

10 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I would think their support is good and no scams or keeping customers on bay for withdrawal. The best thing is they had good customer satisfaction and support. If you also do with your own exchange one day you will be in the same status in the world.

Me what's I like for binance it have high volume and market cap, so if you place sell or buy order they are donning once the price reached

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

They are the most trusted, but also one of the most used. I don't think that it means that they are actually more trustworthy. For example earlier cryptsy was most trusted and look what happened there, basically users got screwed over. There needs to be more decentralized exchanges with volume so you don't have to worry about CEOs or governments ruining the exchanges. There needs to be a movement to decentralized exchanges and education for new crypto investors about why this is a good idea.

• +1 1

Because binance has a Trusted CEO and trusted CEO has many trusted team members and this exchange is really as simple as everyone wants and I'm wondering that at least we have some exchanges in our crypto industries whom we can trust.

Edited by Abhi

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Me what's I like for binance it have high volume and market cap, so if you place sell or buy order they are donning once the price reached

Yep, that is the correct thing where we get early bids on our listings as the public were active all the time according to their timings. I am looking to create an account with them soon for selling my coins.

13 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

That's is how we be appreciated with binance exchange. And what will be happened if yobit also got hacked? Will they close the platform temporarily or they'll continue.

I dont know about that but what I understand is that others crypto currency exchange site have learn from Binance SAFU which I believe was the same thing upbit did to avoid users fund been affected despite the hacking issues.

2 hours ago, Abhi said:

Because binance have a Trusted CEO and trusted CEO has many trusted team members and this exchange is really as simple as everyone wants and I'm wondering that at least we have some exchanges in our crypto industries whom we can trust.

Nah. The crypto community and users believe in some genuine and that whats Binance used to gain peoples trust through the SAFU they used to secure their users fund through the previous hacking issue.