Where can I copy trade? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Where can I copy trade?

Trading is not easy thing. And trading is not copy paste job. If you want to trade then you need to know the market situation. You need to have some knowledge for it. Research lot. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

I believe that every user should beware of these impulses, as he may sell the currency cheaply and after a short period it may become very expensive, so a fair price must be determined for each currency.

The Binance platform supports this feature, but you must be careful because many copy traders lose their money.

You have to find a good trader in order to copy his trades.

• +5 1

Trade have a lot of strategies in which one need to acquire knowledge and experience on it because it have a lot profit and benefits in the crypto currency exchange market but trading and investment need to follow some strategies to be able to achieve the goal 

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 1:19 PM, Ritik Sah said:

Trading on your own is great thing . We should learn and try to develop our own techniques on trading. But everytime it isn't easy for us to trade on our own . And copy trade may be a great option to trade by copiying the experts. Every trading site dont let you copy trade. A trading platform named "Etoro" gives you a option of copy trading .  But remember , The greed of getting rich in short time may lead you to losing . So try to use your ideas  and have patient. Dont try to trade in hurry or in depression of losing.

Trade safely.

Good luck

always people are failing in getting success because mostly of people are aiming much money to come free which is something very impossible to success such as those who are looking on where they can copy trade. 

Still I have no information which crypto market exchange gave us this copy trading facility. So I thought there no exchange which gave crypto trading to trade as copy other trade. 

• +2 1

CopyTrader is the most popular feature on the eToro platform. They are the driving force of social trading, which enables you to see what real people are trading in real time, find and follow traders like you, and, of course, copy their trading activity with a single click.

• +2 1

Every trade removes the lines and prices of the market so if they share, people remove the prices before they do their business and everything is different and there is no profit in the market anymore.

• +3 1

My best recommendation for you is not to search, copy someone's trading, despite being somewhat profitable in the right place, most of the time it does not work unless the one that I sent you signals is your trust. 

There is an option of robo trading at many exchange sites as wellas on Yobit.net But I don't suggest it as I think it has double risks. Trading our own research and knowledge is good and have less risks so I don't recommend such things.

I do not think so that is found in crypto exchange 

you can do another thing like telegram channels , also you can buy signals it is better than free signals 

also you can find in Facebook groups you can find good recommendations for trading . 

Dear this is not efficient you must learn to knowledge about trading.This is got from experience and by the sequence of time you can learn easily the trading tips.So focus on just own works for become a good trader.

If you want to make profits through trading digital currencies, you must learn how to trade, and you must also join groups to receive information and advice.