3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

I have heard the app pi network which is starting right no and have a value in coingecko. But as we expected the value of it is very low. The difference of it to other apps it is easy to earn pi because even if you are offline your mining is continuously running. So that's a good feature of the app that makes it unique from the others.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 7:46 AM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I wouldn't recommend any app at all. There was hype over electroneum and again lately with Pi. I don't actually know whwat phoneum is but I highly doubt it will make any decent profits. The rest are useless effors based on marketing, referrrals and promotional activity with no usecase as a coin.

I have not previously used any of these mining applications because these applications are not recommended to be installed on the mobile device because they are very harmful and damage the phone so I advise everyone to do work using fields far from mining because the correct mining needs strong devices and large energy sources

• -2 1

I prefer to used pi Network app because we can earn a good amount of pi coin on daily basis more than 2$ . but coin still not withdrawal due to some reason behind it rest of app is really useless .

• -1 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/6/2019 at 10:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

I tried pi network . We can earn valuable money from it but the bad thing about this application is that we can't withdraw our earning from this application. I didn't try other two applications. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:24 PM, Animal amin said:

Actually Electronium is the best app for mining application and this app also very profitable and anyone can use it for making money.

yes that's absolutely true electroneum is one of my favorite app for mining from mobile phone these days many mobile apps available on play store but very few are legit most of them are fake 

• -2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 7:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Above the mentioned mobile mining application I have only used the first one for Electroneum it's great and runs smoothly though the earnings are very minimal and it also has the great feature of purchasing mobile refills by the earnings in some certain regions direct within the app.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

I use pi network minning and it works very well. It is good to mine new cryptocurrency like "pi" which is still to come into the market any time soon. I have not seen any harm come to my phone after a while of using such app.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 2/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, Mukty112 said:

I think Mobile using for mining will make your phone useless and your phone maybe dead so think it was not a good idea to mining in smartphone. I never use   it. 

No these three Electroneum phoneum and pi network mining applications, not use our phone CPU then how these apps drains our battery,

I personally using pi network app to mine pi coin since I install this apps  I will not face any problem, just everyday open this app and start mining button,

then after we disconnect our mobile data are switch off our mobile, then also mining continue so these mining apps not effected our mobile.

• -2 1

electroneum is better because it is more common than others, has a high average price of the task, the minimum output is lower than the rest, has a good rating and reviews. I use and personally recommend this application to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

They are all good, I have used the number 1 and it has given me good results, so I would keep that one. The decision is up to you, my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tried to use Electroneum but only for a test just out of curiosity, Yes, a working project, but not for me I am engaged in mining on video cards.

I choose pi network.This coin has a great future.I never did mining in my phone before.Cause its harmful for mobile.But i use pi network because of its fame.its users are increasing rapidly.They believe in this coin.So in my opinion pi network is best

Abstain from utilizing mining application. A large portion of these sorts of cell phone based application are tricks or they need you to pay cash to build mining hashrates. There ought to be different impediments as well. For instance you need to store ether to pull back the assets. Simply know.

On 06.12.2019 at 07:46, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I used 2 it to bring a big arrival, but it has its drawbacks, for example, the phone is getting hot at this time as the application is turned on, I think it uses the resources of the phone, so it did not work for me for a long time, but how about you? I don't know about the rest.

I have not used them and have not tried them before, nor have I heard about them
Do you explain to us more how these applications work in order to know if it is better for us to use them or not, and is it better to deal with them?

On 06.12.2019 at 08:46, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

It seems to me absolutely useless to mine on the phone. First of all, you get absolute pennies, because the power of the phone is clearly less than the power of computer hardware. Secondly, there is a chance that you will just ruin your phone, and during mining you will definitely not be able to recoup the cost of the phone.

On 06.12.2019 at 07:46, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I would not recommend using any applications at all.  All mining apps kill your phone and require good specs.  Moreover, they do not give you good money, the phone will die faster than you earn for a new one.

about cloud mining i think most of the apps have some limitations ( some ask for kyc , some have high withdrawal , some can only exchanged in certain sites ...etc ).

- i think "rfx cloud mining" is a better choice and "pht cloud mining" as well since they have low min withdraw and worth quite alot , it doesn't consume any cpu or effort from you.

- i already withdrawed from them about 16 dollar for free without any effort or referrals.

• +1 1

All three are very good but I don't recommend using them. The problem is that it is very bad to do it since the useful life of your phone decreases considerably. My advice is that you try to use the computers. But hey, the three applications you propose are very good. 👍👍👍