3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 13 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

All cryptocurrency mining apps on the mobile are a scam
If this was true, we would not have seen huge mining farms consisting of thousands of supercomputers !!

I think we should be careful to choose an application that does not affect or harm our phones, I think Electronium is good because it is a cloud mining service. Actually I do not recommend it, it takes a lot of time, without real benefit. I used many apps like them before.

None of them, on portable mining can not bring in great cash, the yield you will get simple pennies that won't recover the expense of your new phone.which you will purchase subsequent to utilizing such applications.

According to my experience if pi network is better then others if there is a value of pi is done . Because you can operate this application from you own mobile phone, that makes this app unique

I am always against installing apps because these apps slow down my mobile as well as PC.  Even they are harmful for batteries as well.  But as you are saying about using apps for mining then it is worst harmful.  As all members are trying to guide you to not download apps on your phone.  Rather we must not trust in apps. They are very harmful.  I hope you will try to understand. 

Thank you! 

Hi guys I Hope you are doing well. There are many apps for mining but these thre apps are currently getting more attention of the users 

1 Multimine 

2 phoenum

3 pi network 

Im also using these apps amd getting much more minnig. 

If you are struggling to earn through mining you have to download these apps i hope you will succeed. 

There are many apps which are used for mining. In which CG Miner, BFGMiner, and multiminer is the apps which are the best for mining. They are easy to use.

I  think so. And even if there is any, they will probably be a waste of time. A smartphone cannot earn you a lot of money by mining. People may create various applications naming them miners but they do this just to get some downloads for their applications but the applications do not generate any profit for the user. I have tried a lot of them already, and believe me, you better think of 

That's great to know new mining apps as I just knew about Pin network mining app. And it is also great mining app as I have recently introduced with this from three weeks ago. It has been given a good speed of mining and also increase as well as increase your team members through referrals. But I have still not find the exact answer that what is the future of Pi coin? When it will be get into trade and what price of it is being expected?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/30/2020 at 11:32 AM, Robert downey jr said:

I think electroneum is the best application available on playstore for mining but I will give you a advice that never do mining on mobile phones because mining effects the working of mobile phone very badly like battery and other parts and features . If someone have intrest in mining than they should do mining on specialized computers so they can do mining without any problem.

electroneum's price is very low Mining is not profitable also the app sometimes has problems the mining process freezes and the app needs to be rebooted. cryptotab browser is a normal mining app needed only new version of android

I will have chosen the pi-network but the fact that it's not yet listed on any exchange site and it's there's no Liquidity whatsoever will have me choose the electroneum 

I use only pi and delete this application because mining of pi is i think harmful for cellphones because for mining of coins is required a strong process and they can be harmful for cellphones so avoid to use these application because it fully drained your cellphone battery and also down the speed of cell phone so avoid to download such a these apps 

I am using only pi network app so i am giving review only for pi network. I think pi network is best app of mining in the world. Pi network app working accurately. This app never disturb me for seeing ads, re mining and for every day updating app version.

Electroneum used to be a very famous mining application. I also witnessed him paying. But I don't know what's going on right now. I'm just using Pi Network's mining application. An easy and beautiful application.

Electroneum is currently the most profitable Cryptonight coin to mine.Electroneum is not listed on bigger exchanges like BINANCE , BITTREX , BITFINEX or COINBASE. ... They don't want to give a huge fee to be listed on #BINANCE exchange. They are working to launch their own crypto trading exchange. 

I do not prefer mining by phone or personal mobile device, it is almost impossible, so do not risk your device for some cents that will not benefit you. Try to develop from your mining tools To benefit 

I do not prefer mining by phone or personal mobile device, it is almost impossible, so do not risk your device for some cents that will not benefit you. Try to develop from your mining tools To benefit 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:31 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

Personally, I have Pi Network that I have been mining in this app platform. It is still in its process and hasn't ready for trading. I hope soon it will come in the market and could be used for buying stuffs. It is best app that don't require time and it need to refresh once a day, this app is user-friendly.

all of them are just the airdrops and we would not be  getting anything soon we need to wait for a long time to get the money and also we can mine on all of them on the same mobile.

I used the first one on my phone, but I don't remember exactly when you reached some amount they want to check you to identify the KYC system, but I don't have enough information about the other two

I don't use mining apps by mobile. Mining is harmful because It's consume high power & processor. I suggest you to not use mining app on mobile. Smartphone is not powerful as Pc. So Use it on High powerful CPU(processor) PC that can handle properly. Thanks