3 apk for mining which is better? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

9 minutes ago, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

The question is not how many apps do we have to mine with our phones but rather what are the effect of those mining appa on our phones? Our batteries? Because mining is bad even for laptops so I'm guessing its worse to phones.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

25 minutes ago, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I don't use my phone to mining all of that coin because I don't want to see my mobile phone damaged or get something terrible. I prefer to use GPU to mining the coin because that will be safe for me to earn the reward using the rig. I don't have to risk my mobile phone for mining the coin, and I am too worry if my phone becomes hot because of the mining process. You should not follow what other people do because they can accept the risk of the damaging of their mobile phone. So it is better to let them mining with their phone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

brother i suggest you to dont use any app on you smartphone for crypto currency mining it is hermfull.Cause mining need great power and prossesor if you use this app for your phone it make your smarphone is unusefull and also not benifitable cause after som days your smartphone is dead but you not get reward for buying a smartphone.So dont use smartphone mining.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

54 minutes ago, Naga said:

The question is not how many apps do we have to mine with our phones but rather what are the effect of those mining appa on our phones? Our batteries? Because mining is bad even for laptops so I'm guessing its worse to phones.

That is also what i'm thinking maybe the earning we could get from that is much lower than the price of our coin. Maybe mining is good when you have the proper equipment to mine. And if you don't and you will let others to use your hash power of your devices and give you a little bit of their income maybe it is not good and it is not cost efficient. Maybe we could check on that before making a move a bout mining.

• +3 1

9 giờ trước, hmind nói:

Hiện tại có 3 phần mềm khai thác trong PlayStore và chăm sóc Trọng số:

1. Điện âm

2. Điện Thế

3. Mạng Pi

Mà bạn có thể là tốt và cung?

Câu hỏi tôi muốn hỏi là những gì nó hỏi và cách áp dụng, bạn có thể cho tôi biết rõ hơn, tôi hy vọng sẽ nhận được sự giúp đỡ.

The question I want to ask is what it asks and how it is applied, can you tell me more clearly, I hope to receive help.

great service of mercatox because it can let me trade a lot of new coins on the market this is a point I appreciate it

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hi, I use Electroneum and Phoneum apps. Any of them use your mobile resources.

Electroneum: Recently I received the first Electroneum paid (100ETN). You only need open the app once a week.

Phoneum: Similar app. And you can earn some bonus coins whit some games (optional). Whit phoneum you can even trade in some exchange.

In my personal opinion I prefer electroneum, but both can be worthy

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I never use them, because i don't want get my phone in the problem. I see that "mining" apk is not using CPU at all, but only running node to help blockchain keep active. That is nice idea, but i worry they can gather personal data from our phone. I prefer mining with GPU or Antminer (ASIC) that is not taking our personal information. Also one problem if we use many apk in our phone, that is make our battery lifespan decreased. Because we draining battery with apk online everytime.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

From my experience the electroneum application is the best of the others, but the thing to remember is not to use the main smartphone to mine

• +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:46 PM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

MIB miner is worth trying to enter into the list if you want to mining with your phone as a hobby. Yes it's just a hobby I think because it's not worth to mine cryptocurrency using your phone, it's better to set up your rig if you looking for a profit.

• +5 1

I used to have the first one on my phone but when you reach some amount, I don't remember how much, they ask you to verify you identify by passing the kyc system, but I don't have enough informations about the other two 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/5/2019 at 9:46 PM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

- Electroneum, they ask for KYC to mining, or selfi I dont remember.

- Phoneum, I did not heard for this app which coin that app mining?

- Pi Network, they have own coin but price is very low and it's on some small exchange for now.

I think that you damage your mobile if you really use mobile for mining, but if is that "mining" like cloud mining that can be ok.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/6/2019 at 1:46 AM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

thank for you post.

1.- It is information that should serve to understand that it is not good to mine with your smartphone.

2.- The smartphone is practically used only to mining

3.- $3 month / $100  the value of your smartphone  means that you recover your investment in 33 months

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I choose electroneum since it's the longest mobile mining apps so far and their coin was listed on many exchange, Phoneum never used it before and Pi network i think it's worth to try since it's have big community and good refferal scheme.

• +4 1

I never try any one of them but i have some friends who use electrum mining Application and they have some profitable but never trust this way to earn

• +2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:46 PM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I think I prefer pi network even though it is not listed to any exchanges I know that this project has a big potential to boom because it has big supporters.

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/6/2019 at 1:54 PM, Obydullah said:

brother i suggest you to dont use any app on you smartphone for cryjpto currency mining it is hermfull.Cause mining need great power and prossesor if you use this app for your phone it make your smarphone is unusefull and also not benifitable cause after som days your smartphone is dead but you not get reward for buying a smartphone.So dont use smartphone mining.

Agreed with you i have tried it and till to day i m not found the app not make my mobile phone not being fever as fire. Trully i still look for apk mining on mobile matters PC is so expencived in my country alao the electricity . 

• +3 1

brother i suggest you to dont use any app on your smartphone for crypto currency mining it is harmful. I see that "mining" apk is not using CPU at all, but only running node to help blockchain keep active. So i would suggest you that websites are more profitable than using application. Apps takes most of the place on your mobile memory to run smothly and also mining of the applications are slow than websites

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I also Suggested to not use Mobiles Mining app in your phone due to mining your phones Affected to virus and Malware pishing and other Attacked also it is Losing your phones fitness and health so be aware.

Edited by gn2196
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

woww thanks for sharing these applications,i don't have any information  about these application, i have one extra mobile phone i m ready use these applications.

God bless u

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have no experience on these mining apps because I think these type application will never pay you because they always need deposite or more refferal

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Mobile apps are not making much money, I really find that getting paid each time is fast, or doing bonus programs.

Wish everyone good luck and success

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I already used  Electroneum apps for mining and waste my huge time.

Now I undergoing mobile mining waste your time. 

Mobile mining rewards are too much low. 

I think maximum people don’t interest mobile mining. 

That's k can't recommended any apps for Mobile mining.