Why there is only one local board here - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Why there is only one local board here

I'm surprised the first time I visited this forum, why there is no other board besides the Russian board, we have a big community of Cryptocurrency from every other corner of the world and in many countries, buy why no other local boards for other country.

Edited by Grandmaster
  • Useful or interesting 1

I think they chose the most using language in the world which is English, and Russian because this forum is from Russia even yobit, so they added it because it is their mother tongue. 

Well for me they only provide one local board here so because there's a lot of russian here in community, and those people that have their own local language should talk in english so we can understand each thoughts of the members without language barrier.

Maybe admin think 2 language is enough, many language will need system, admin and rules, more jobs. As long member know the language and follow the rules is enough. Meanwhile admin will do their best to make forum survive with their program, so let's wait.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, Grandmaster said:

I'm surprised the first time I visited this forum, why there is no other board besides the Russian board, we have a big community of Cryptocurrency from every other corner of the world and in many countries, buy why no other local boards for other country.

I think the owner and the team members of this forum are from Russia that is why it is the first local board they added but i think they will add more local boards soon. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Indeed yes,

that it will be much easier for others for using their "own local board" but same issue has been posted in the past asking directly for their own language to be added in the section, in my personal view of having only two board is that the admins and moderators are bilingual of English and Russian language, so it will give them more work and a big mess if allowing as many board as it can,

if i'm not be mistaken, "there are some word in another language that if you translate in another language it will be abusive/disrespect/insult/bad words", so i think it will be much better to keep it this way (English and Russian boards).

I agree with you. I also want a board wherein my language is used by people. With that, we can have a better learning and understanding from them. We could also build a community and get personal. Hoping that they can add it too for the improvement of the forum.

10 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Maybe admin think 2 language is enough, many language will need system, admin and rules, more jobs. As long member know the language and follow the rules is enough. Meanwhile admin will do their best to make forum survive with their program, so let's wait.

Yes my friend your reply is the best answer for all questions and doubts, this forum don't need more language because it will cost a lot and also there will be a lot of spammers, in my opinion Cryptotalk need more section and freedom in posting, because sometimes the admin delete some of my topic because i'm giving an opinion about exchange or coins. 

Because right now my cryptotalk team is based in Russia and most of its members are Russian so making the Russian section first is indeed the right step but it still needs to add more sections to the sub-global so I think after all that is done we can see local sections one by one.

They would someday. This forum is still having skme improvements because this is just, I think, 2 months old? I think it is not just the priority this time, I think there are other features needed to be done as soon as possible.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:13 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You have a good point since this is a paid to post forum and they cannot monitor, what's happening, in the local board and they have no way of knowing if one member is spamming, they will have to get a moderator for that,.

The forum is too young to add new local boards they needed to do more job like hiring new moderators to moderate the new local board that is why they taking their time before they add new local board.

42 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

The forum is too young to add new local boards they needed to do more job like hiring new moderators to moderate the new local board that is why they taking their time before they add new local board.

That's why you need to be too royalty in this forum and also to have good community reputation.

Maybe the admin will hiring more moderators of cryptotalk forum from us members depending on our activities.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

17 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

That's why you need to be too royalty in this forum and also to have good community reputation.

Maybe the admin will hiring more moderators of cryptotalk forum from us members depending on our activities.

It is great to see if they hire from their community. Dont worry I'm trying my best to build my reputation through helping other members here 

The admins choose english language because it the world its the most known language, and the russing section. well this forum was created by them i guess. but i think moderators are doing some workings on adding other languages.

This question has been asked a lot before in the forum and by many members, I think it is still too early for a local section to work in other languages. Initially, we should focus on improving the forum, enlarging it, growing it and increasing the number of its members. Then it will be easy to make local languages, I think.

Because this forum is from a Russian country and they want to make it easier for local users of the country, so far I don't feel a problem for local language boards because it does take some time to add them when the forum is already popular

I think because some cryptotalk members mainly come from russia and also yobit exchange is based on russia so it's normal to see one local board for now since mainly member on this forum is speaking russian language. Maybe in the future they will add another local board, For now let's wait untill it happens.

That is because the owners of the site are russian, but also english is the most used language, so the most number of users here are only russians and other English speakers.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:15 AM, Grandmaster said:

Yeah brother, at less we need arabic, spanish and french language, so the forum get more and more users from all over the world, it's already do exist in YOBIT, so i think the moderators here are studying this proposition and it will be add soon i think. 

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

English should be the first here,it's generally accepted throughout the world.russia is good but I don't understand the language,and some post are here in the forum that were Russia,and I can't comment on them