Crypto-bridge announces the closure of its platform - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Crypto-bridge announces the closure of its platform

On 12/6/2019 at 6:45 AM, Loly said:

After several exchange platforms have stopped its services.. the crypto-bridge is now in place to announce that its services have been discontinued.and the deadline for withdrawal is December 15. 

Crypto bridge is a decentralized exchanger. Recently we got a bad news from this exchanger. It announced that this exchanger will stop their service and shutdown the exchanger. This is a bad news for crypto that a popular exchanger leaving the market,

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Due to people's lack of confidence in the initial offers of small platforms, these platforms have failed and there are many new cryptocurrency offers for these smaller platforms to list and profit from. As for income through advertising, a large majority of people have surrendered to cryptocurrencies and trading is at its lowest level ever.

• Useful or interesting 1

letter in the intelligence spectacular crypto-bridge can be stoppered to you'd vascular plant american state winemaking in this ablactation, retract before the general cut-off date.  i'm going to say the present that one may old fellow.

If really it is happening, then that will be a great sad news for us. We must aware right now trying to withdraw money as soon as possible. Otherwise we will loss our money. I also want to thank you to give us all these news.          

The closure and bankruptcy of some small trading platforms is inevitable. In order for the trading platforms and related services to thrive in the world of crypto.It's actually quite tragic news for us that another great trade are shutting.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:45 AM, Loly said:

After several exchange platforms have stopped its services.. the crypto-bridge is now in place to announce that its services have been discontinued.and the deadline for withdrawal is December 15. 

Oh really sad news about that. But now its over to 15 December. We can't efford these sad news as a trader. Hope for best. 

The cryptocurrency service was once shut down but has suddenly started again and they will never stop in the future. You can work here safely.

Cryptobridge has stopped its working due to inability of development and maintenance. But the team has told that they are shutting down it temporarily and they would relaunch it with improvements. And one improvement would be like kyc would be required only for withdraw above 2btc.

I don’t know why this is happening because most of the platforms have started to exit the crypto currency market and announce their closure, is it a failure to bring in investors or is it evidence of external pressure

The fact that they gave 15 days to withdraw is already good. Because many projects after their closure simply do scam and give nothing to deduce. It was a very good and promising project, it is a pity that it was closed.

In general this is not good for the crypto community, but I suspect that many of the trading platforms are still robust and will last for a long time.

ehh sab plateform banda huna laxan , every plateform are getting close why ? k lekhera 100 words banam aayena kei lekhna  , i hope binance will not closed

I assume express gratitude you for the finishing of the crypto-bridge in tidy and for folks of you who act workshops or trade in this swap over speedily before the blind date of death. I will make public it to my friend. It will be pleasant for you

I heard about it too late last year from a friend of mine. This is not something that should be happening to sites and platforms like that. Cryptotalk for example should not be like that because of what it has contributed both to our financial lives and knowledge too. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In fact, I am very saddened and unhappy that it closed. But thanks to the developers for taking the time to withdraw the money, this is a very good thing on their part. I’m sure that the project will revive.

It was really a sad news of the closures of an exchange site especially to its users and less hope no other exchange will close down this year..

This is the huge problem in the crypto world I think this sort of the problem or the news might annoy every crypto traders. Why so many crypto exchange companies are repeatedly shutting down their platforms by giving the negative impressions to the users? 

On 3/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, Captain Karim said:

In general this is not good for the crypto community, but I suspect that many of the trading platforms are still robust and will last for a long time.

It's good to hold, we are taught techniques and patience in trading in crypto. everything will end badly. There is a risk that is borne by every decision.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:25 AM, Diggy said:

Ow it's sad news another exchange loss it's value because of regulation of government.  Hope this is the last exchange will close.  

Hackers will almost hack the best exchange or those exchanges in which the volume is so much and so many peoples will like the secure exchanges or invest in those which is o the top of the google and invest their money so the hackers will target that type of exchanges almost.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mr. Khan said:

The matter makes me like a more football sort. Because it is the best in the competition and it happens. Some platforms declare them off. Because they did not achieve the necessary success.

This is happening lot and many sites are closed in 2019.I have read about the new coins projects are alao closed but people don't know about that.This is burried under the grave stone .I hope 2020 goes good for crypto market.

This is very sad news, as it is said, everything has an end, even for bitcoin and crypto, I hope there will be positive news coming for traders and the field as a whole.

i have never used that exchange site but in my view point i dont think we need alot of exchange sites , right now blockchain , binanace and coinbase is enough for trades 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can't use a platform that is don't have insure for the balance of their users any problem could be in the future in this field so we need to make sure of the amount of our balance all the time.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:02 AM, Loly said:

According to a report issued by "cryptowisser.com", more than 10% of all cryptocurrency trading platforms listed in the company directories that were up and running in March 2018 have closed their platforms so far.

many different companies are closing their doors due to the fact their revenues are truely not sufficient to guide their expenses.

I did not understand my dear brother, I really did not understand, do you mean that we will stop writing on this forum or what? Why do I feel like myself, the only one I didn't understand?

Edited by Maroua