BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step

1 hour ago, khokon89 said:

Thank you for sharing this app. I've never used this app. But after reading your post I think the app is good. So I decided to use the app in the future I like this kind of wallet as it support lightning network. Transaction fee will be reduced and clearance time will..

Yes, this is a wonderful and reliable wallet with support for the lightning network, this network offers great features for solving the problems of the old bitcoin network through the speed of large transfers and low fees.

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

Blue wallet is rally the best open source, fully encrypted, native Sewgit and HD wallet. This wallet is available for the both android and iOS OS users. Users can have the chances of accessing funds which they have stored the wallet and they can have the full control over their funds. 

Yes indeed this is an open source Sewgit and HD wallet, and this is a very important thing for the wallet to be open source, which is an Android application and it is distinguished that it supports the Bitcoin Lightning Network.

As promised Blue wallet lighting network provides the services in the extremely lower transactions fees. Most of us are familiar with the higher fees for Bitcoin on the different exchange sites. Lighting networks minimize the fees and process the secure transactions. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

As promised Blue wallet lighting network provides the services in the extremely lower transactions fees. Most of us are familiar with the higher fees for Bitcoin on the different exchange sites. Lighting networks minimize the fees and process the secure transactions. 

Yes, the current Bitcoin network suffers from two main problems, which are slow transmission and reception operations, as well as high fees. Through the Bitcoin lighting network, these two problems have been solved. Transfers have become very fast and fees are low.

It's extremely expert tutorial about this wallet, first-class duty . it's about new making wallet that manipulate lighting complex in transaction subsequently fixed and easy , i in reality don't assistance this one hitherto yes i will try that

13 hours ago, sm102 said:

I infrequently apply internet handbags and wallets to get storage area, nonetheless, It's my opinion this Bluewallet includes numerous perk as a consequence of a person's information. I can analyze extra for the things about her seek to advise from the turbo so I'll make use of it as soon as possible for Hodl Bitcoin.

Yes you should try this app, it is a great Bitcoin wallet and supports Bitcoin Lightning Network and it has many great features. Especially Bitcoin converting very quickly and very low fees. It is easy to use.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, Nakukanchik said:

Bluewallet appears to be setting the bar for the next generation of Bitcоin wallets. Available for both Android and iOS, it is the first tо integrate the Lightning Network (LN) fоr super-quick and “unfairly cheap” transactions

Yes, I believe that the next generation of Bitcoin wallets will support the Bitcoin telegraph network, this network is the best solution to the current blockchain network problems that suffer from the increase in the block size and the length of time confirmed transactions. Bitcoin Lightning Network is fast and cheap.

Thank you so much for sharing such a wallet among us.  I didn't know about this wallet before.  Got through you  I will try and use this wallet and will definitely give you a reputation if you use it.

1 hour ago, Imran4444 said:

Hopefully there are a whole lot of apps for iOS like Android.  I love the lightning community and it sounds thrilling.  Thank you all

Yes Bitcoin Lightning Society looks very promising and will spread in the coming period in a big way because of its great features, speed and low fees are the most important things that people demand in the world of Crypto and the Lightning Network offers them that easily.

2 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I haven't really tried it yet, I mean, I haven't sent and received bitcoins on it yet, but I tried and only tried this option as an experiment, and it seems good and easy to come. I tried every possible service with incoming and outgoing payments, I converted btc with zigzag back and force.i used yalls, I played many games.

Thank you, the experience of the application is a very useful thing, it is good to know all the wonderful wallets and which have distinct services such as this wallet, it is not necessary that you deposit currencies in it but it is okay to try the application options.

Thank you, it is difficult to find such applications about bitcoin and blokchain for Android phones, I will try it when the time allows me to do so and give you my opinion, stay waiting guys .

4 hours ago, Arain said:

I don't know idea about this because I'm new member here

And i can't know many things of this site if you knows about that plz you also give me information about this

Okay dear, you are a new member and therefore you have to read the topic well, I wrote this topic and made an explanation with pictures of this wallet and how to work it step by step. So read the topic and you will know good information about it.

Thank you, for sharing in great detail, the Lightning network I know and more than anyone else I'm looking forward to it a lot. I don't know about BlueWallet. but I appreciate the wallet with Lightning network, I feel it will be very helpful

3 hours ago, kadayakito said:

Thank you, for sharing in great detail, the Lightning network I know and more than anyone else I'm looking forward to it a lot. I don't know about BlueWallet. but I appreciate the wallet with Lightning network, I feel it will be very helpful

Thank you, it seems that you are very interested in the Bitcoin Lightning Network, I am also interested in it because this network will serve as a magic solution for all Bitcoin network problems. The main problem with the current Bitcoin network is the slowness and high fees, and this issue has been solved through the Bitcoin Lightning Network.

11 hours ago, kingofsay said:

You are the only one who has answered and evaluated this article and has spent a lot of time and effort. I believe I will not write long and cheap articles for days and write long articles that require a lot of time and effort, and when I return I will get 1000 Satoshi. write a short comment. This is not fair.

Unfortunately, you are not the only one who steals my responses here, there is more than one person who stole this response and put it there as if it was his own words, while in reality this is my words that I said in the first statement, please pay attention to yourself before you get a warning point.

On 14.03.2020 at 04:48, sdilorac said:

Yes it may be a exceptionally great wallet and it is sweet to think approximately attempting it, you'll discover awesome highlights particularly bolster for Bitcoin Lightning Organize where you may be able to send little sums of bitcoin with exceptionally moo expenses.

This wallet gotten a really great survey of user reviews on Google Play, this can be particularly teacher but I didn't utilize this wallet.

23 minutes ago, kuscoi11 said:

I know that the BlueWallet Wallet I previously intended to use is because I love the Lightning network. but I hesitated a lot and I didn't choose it, because I have a more diverse wallet option. I rate it 8.5 / 10

I don’t know how much to rate the Bluet Wallet, but I know that it is one of the best Android applications and the most important feature in it which increases its popularity a lot because it supports the Bitcoin Lightning Network. Of course it is known that the Bitcoin lightning network is characterized by speed and low fees.

On 3/3/2020 at 1:10 AM, elsnookmatch said:

Thank you exceptionally much for your data. i have never utilized this wallet some time recently but i am clear approximately the wallet presently. i wish this wallet is secured much to store resource.

Me too never use this one and sure i will check it and see if i can use it, we really need kind of this wallet because it's the future 

A comprehensive explanation of the BlueWallet Lightning wallet and thank you for the effort on this topic. This wallet is being tried

THINK POSITIVE

15 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

Bluewallet seems to be setting the bar for next-generation bitcoin wallets. Available for both Android and iOS, it is the first to integrate the Lightning Network (LN) for ultrafast and “unreasonably cheap” transactions.

Yes, these are among the first models of the next generation bitcoin wallet, the new wallets will all have the support feature of the Bitcoin Lightning Network, which I believe will become the default choice due to the huge advantages these networks possess.

I do not use the Lightning BlueWallet network wallet, thank you for giving readers useful information about this type of wallet, you evaluate and talk about it in detail. thank you 

6 hours ago, Mazharul7596 said:

Blue wallet seems to be putting typically the bartender for next-generation bitcoin billfolds. Around for at the same time Google android not to mention iOS, it does not take to begin with towards assimilating typically the Turbo 'network ' (LN) for ultrafast not to mention “unreasonably cheap” business.

Yes, the blue wallet is sure to be the start of the next generation of bitcoin wallets that rely on the fast Bitcoin telegraph network and cheap fees. Although the network is still in the process of testing, it is very popular.

This is a very interesting wallet and it has come up on my google play for my recommended apps however i have never given it much thought. But based on the detail that you have provided in this topic regarding the wallet, the wallet appears to be very good and therefore i will give it a try upon my next withdrawal from this forum and in my next transaction. And just to add to your comments you are rewarded per topic or comment and not on the length of the topic or comment. Therefore the standard rate is 1000 satoshi.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

58 minutes ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Lightning bitcoin wallets are good option for transferring bitcoin to another wallet or person off chain. All you need is to create a smart contract. The person you are sending bitcoin to must be true worthy. 

Currently Bitcoin Lightning Wallet is the best option for transferring Bitcoin from one person to another quickly and with very low fees, you can create a channel between you and the other party and close it at the time you want.

9 hours ago, Ash21 said:

i haven't seen bluewallet no longer abundant wallet excluding yobit wallet. so that i can just not explain this wallet. you may still have to be compelled to understand that first wallet to ascertain compilations the whole wallet

The wallet that I explain is called the blue wallet and it differs from the Yobit exchange and there is no relationship between the two. The blue wallet is a bitcoin wallet and supports the Bitcoin telegraph network if you have heard of it, it is a fast network and low fees.