BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step

9 hours ago, Queen said:

The wallet is highly secured and the support team of the wallet is very much active to help the user. The block chain and coinbase wallet is the best wallet to me.

These wallets are the best for you but they are not the best for several reasons first because they are web wallets and these can be easily hacked and the second reason these wallets can block you for no reason as happened with the coinbase wallet where several countries have been banned.

11 hours ago, Doki said:

I hardly ever get through online wallets for storage, but I stumble on Bluewallet has several remuneration through your posts. I will examine extra about its lightning facet accordingly that I be able to depletion it as beforehand as on the cards for hodl Bitcoin.

It is a good idea that you do not store your currencies on any web wallet because they are unsafe in my view, but this wallet is a mobile application wallet and is safer than web wallets. It is good that you will study it because it is important to study any portfolio before depositing in it.

39 minutes ago, Isah said:

the one specifically who responded and esteemed this point, which took me a lot of time and effort. I accept that following a day I won't form such long posts that cost a huge amount of shortcoming and without being esteemed 

I also did this and I think anyone can get much knowledge form this forum if he read all the topic with time. mainly need to find out the required news.

Lightning network is the future of bitcoin transactions. It's nice to see that this kind of wallets with lighting networks incorporated already exist on play store for movile apps 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:46 PM, Mh raju said:

I use this app. This is my favorite lighting wallet. It's a great app for bitcoin. Very easy to use. Easy transaction process. There are low transaction fee. This is a trusted wallet.          

i have seen that the wallet is very much interesting and the wallet is very much secured too. the transaction speed is very high.

It looks like a good wallet application. I will try it later. What are the advantages of this wallet compared to popular wallets such as trust wallets and coinbase?

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 1/26/2020 at 3:46 PM, Mh raju said:

I use this app. This is my favorite lighting wallet. It's a great app for bitcoin. Very easy to use. Easy transaction process. There are low transaction fee. This is a trusted wallet.          

I downloaded this app on mobile but I haven't actually tried it yet, I mean, I haven't yet sent and received bitcoin on it, but I tried it and tried its option as an experiment only, and it looks good and easy to 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:56 PM, awaisukutta said:

Thank you my friend, you are the simply one who responded and dear this topic, which took me a quantity of time and effort. I deliberate that after a day I will not jot down such prolonged posts that asking price a set of fatigue and without mind treasured by anyone.

Have i heard this talk before? Yes, this is my words, which I said in a previous comment !!
Please my dear do not copy my comment and write it again. This could be considered a theft and you might get a warning point for that. Please do not do such things and write useful and constructive things.

3 hours ago, zubin66 said:

Coinbase is a large crypotcurrency site, offering many services, including cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. The Coinbase wallet supports a number of digital currencies, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etheremu, and Bitcoin cash, making it an ideal solution for people dealing in more than one cryptocurrency.

Thank you, dear, but here we are talking about the Bluewallet app, not Coinbase. This is a wallet app that supports  the Speed Bitcoin Lightning Network and has nothing to do with the wallet you're talking about. Please remain within the topic.

27 minutes ago, Hasan943 said:

This is a good tutorial about this wallet, good job.  This is about a new generation of wallets that use the light network in transactions so fast and easy, I don't really use it but I will make sure to check it out.

It's okay, of course, these wallets are good, but they're not the only ones. There are hundreds of good wallets and you can choose whatever you like but in general I advise you not to use web wallets because they are not safe as they can be compromised as you can block you without a clear reason.

12 hours ago, jumiee said:

Thank you my friend, you are the single one who responded and treasured this topic, which took me a allocation of time and effort. I imagine that after a day I will not inscribe such protracted posts that expense a lot of exhaustion and without existence esteemed by anyone.

You repeat my words that I said in a previous post to a member, you are not a new member and you must know that this matter violates the rules of the forum, so please be careful what you write because this can expose you to a warning point or a ban.

8 hours ago, Nahian said:

Thats means this wallet is secured to store btc here. i think before using any new wallet we need to know much about the wallet first.

This is also confirmed and necessary, before you use any wallet you must know all its advantages and disadvantages, and whether it is safe or not and if it suits your needs, and then if you are satisfied with it a small amount can be deposited as a matter of experience first.

7 minutes ago, Trisha rahman said:

A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys and can be used to track ownership, receive or spend cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency itself is not in the wallet.

You have indicated a very important aspect that many may not know, namely that the coin itself is not stored in the wallet and is not stored anywhere primarily because there is no physical presence for it and all that is in the wallet is the public key and the private key that makes you able to access your coins on the blockchain.

21 hours ago, Project316 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this lighting wallet . This wallet is very important for cryptocurrency users.  I'm also useing this lighting Wallet for my money.

It is good to use this wallet. Can you benefit the members through your experience with this wallet and explain to us what are the negative and positive aspects of this wallet in practice? This would be very useful for members if you did.

10 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I see Bluewallet has many benefits through your posts. I will study more about its lightning feature so that I can use it as soon as possible for hodl Bitcoin. This wallet helps you to make money and decentralized to answer the good lu lle information to know

Thank you, indeed, this wallet is beautiful and has a lot of important features and it is really worth studying. As for the Bitcoin Lightning Network, it is the future network and it will spread greatly soon due to its great features, the most important of which are speed and low fees.

1 hour ago, Sabha said:

Bluewallet appears to be setting the bar for the next generation of Bitcoin wallets. Available for both Android and iOS, it is the first to integrate the Lightning Network (LN) for super-quick and “unfairly cheap” transactions

This is really, it is a wallet of the new generation that supports the lightning network Bitcoin in addition to the regular network which is an Android application and an iPhone application, it is fast, safe and open source and has many other great features.

3 hours ago, amar22 said:

It looks like a good wallet application. I will try it later. What are the advantages of this wallet compared to popular wallets such as trust wallets and coinbase?

Yes it is a very good wallet and it is good to think about trying it, you will find great features especially support for Bitcoin Lightning Network where you will be able to send small amounts of bitcoin with very low fees.

4 hours ago, MISaqlain said:

The Lightning network is a 2nd layer scaling solution that promises instant transactions as well as extremely low fees. Though, it does come at a cost. The lightning network is still in its infancy. As a result, it’s highly complex, and for any users who aren’t tech-savvy, it could be a little too much to grasp.

Thank you, you know a lot about Bitcoin Lightning Network. Indeed, a lot of people have not yet heard of this fast, low-cost network that solves the problem of increasing the block size and so I wrote this topic.

17 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

I rarely use online wallets for storage, but I believe that Bluewallet has many advantages thanks to your messages. I will study more about the features of his work with lightning so that I can use it as early as possible for Hodl Bitcoin.

In fact, it is not an Internet wallet, I mean, it is not a web wallet but rather a mobile application wallet. It is reliable, safe and better than the web wallet. You can try it because it contains great features and supports the Bitcoin Lightning Network.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:05 AM, Sabha said:

Bluewallet appears to be setting the bar for the next generation of Bitcoin wallets. Available for both Android and iOS, it is the first to integrate the Lightning Network (LN) for super-quick and “unfairly cheap” transactions

i think this wallet has a very bright future and if anyone want to store his asset to any secured wallet then he must use this wallet as the wallet user interface is excellent.

8 hours ago, Irresistible said:

I just came to know how lightning wallet works on Android, thank you for sharing this sensitive information with us

Yes, this is the Bitcoin Lightning Network Wallet which is an Android app, you have to try it with many great features. The Lightning Network has its main advantage of speed and low fees.

20 hours ago, Bokeman said:

It's very good tutorial about this wallet, good job . it's about new generation wallet that use lighting network in transaction so fast and easy

Thank you, I worked hard and effort until I wrote this educational content and I hope that it has achieved the greatest possible benefit for the members here in this forum. This wallet will be very important after the spread of the Bitcoin Lightning Network.

Hmm, right, but for me, I prefer a blockchain wallet, it is the best wallet and easier to handle, what do you think?

9 hours ago, Faizatt said:

unhappily this is could you repeat that? happens at this juncture in the forum, I carve a prolonged subject that takes me a plight of time and endeavor and in restore I persuade 1000 Satoshi like anybody wrote a to the point comment. This is unfair.

Yes I think this is unfair, for someone to write a long and useful topic like this topic and then get 1000 Satoshi like anyone who wrote 100 meaningless letters. But in any case, we are satisfied with what the administration sees, because this forum provided us with a great opportunity for work and daily profit.

I have never been used bluewallet not other wallet except yobit wallet. so I can not explain about this wallet. you should need to understand about this wallet to see YouTube videos about this wallet