BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step

The BlueWallet wallet is a lightning bitcoin network wallet which is an Android application that is reliable and easy to use

0.thumb.jpg.6f31b4738d4b995d3bcfcc0ac5b140c6.jpg

First we download the Wallet from Google Play and this is the link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.bluewallet.bluewallet&hl=en

Second: The specifications of this wallet as it is found in the site of the wallet

https://bluewallet.io

You can protect and encrypt your wallet by defining a password

SegWit & HD wallets
SegWit supported and HD wallets enable

2 - Focused on your experience

Be in control
Private keys never leave your device. You control your private keys

Flexible fees
Starting from 1 Satoshi. Defined by you, the user

Replace-By-Fee
(RBF) Speed-up your transactions by increasing the fee (BIP125)

Sentinel wallets new
Watch-only wallets allow you to keep an eye on your cold storage without touching the hardware.

Now photo explanation:
1 - After installing the application and when you open it for the first time we show the main application screen as in the picture:

1.thumb.jpg.6fe97fcf0c1f6bf6a4a7e382e40e9c97.jpg
We choose in the beginning a normal bitcoin wallet and this is a necessary step the first time it shows us a screen where the numbers mnemonic phrase we must save on paper and not on the computer is very important to restore the wallet later and should not give these numbers to anyone no matter what
After completing the writing we press has been completed we will have created a regular bitcoin wallet
Go back to the main screen and continue as in the picture

2 - After finishing the work of the lightning wallet we get the following picture

3.thumb.jpg.b725e397c24d9931fe87f9c646e993ab.jpg

3 - We follow up with the following picture

2.jpg.3061981aa822f985aac7405beabd7949.jpg

Note: In order to recharge your wallet, we will show you the options:
- Refill: We choose this option if we have a credit in the regular bitcoin wallet that we created before and we transfer part of it to the lightning wallet so we use it as commission
- Refill with External: We use this option if we are to charge a lightning network wallet from an external wallet, platform or similar

4 - Now how to send from this wallet: we follow with the picture

4.thumb.jpg.73eabeab3ff06ff23e0abea2103b25f2.jpg

5 - Now how do we receive from this portfolio: we follow with the picture

5.thumb.jpg.2f520234780a6b43117cc01b2f091d1e.jpg

6 - After the completion we receive a screen in which all the operations we have done with the status of each operation

6.thumb.jpg.f00ca8c107b20a845848aa3a8e48e4ed.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.1c7aa5a4bc48f153a883d1181de2f6a8.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.d896da40b1cd4ac082c929c5eb02dc9b.jpg

Of course we can create any number we want from lightning wallets or channels and after completion they can be deleted as we want.

This is very much informative but I didn't use this wallet for storing any asset . I will try it . it seems very good to me. it is secured and easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:19 PM, Akbor said:

This is very much informative but I didn't use this wallet for storing any asset . I will try it . it seems very good to me. it is secured and easy to use.

Thank you my friend, you are the only one who responded and appreciated this topic, which took me a lot of time and effort. I think that after a day I will not write such long posts that cost a lot of fatigue and without being appreciated by anyone.

1 hour ago, Albert said:

yes I am agree with your comments and  your are only one who responded so I think that after a day  I will not  write such long post and I think it is better

Yes, unfortunately this is what happens here in the forum, I write a long topic that takes me a lot of time and effort and in return I get 1000 Satoshi like anyone wrote a short comment. This is unfair.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you my friend, you are the only one who responded and appreciated this topic, which took me a lot of time and effort. I think that after a day I will not write such long posts that cost a lot of fatigue and without being appreciated by anyone.

To know about any new wallet or any new coin need a description which may be a large post. I would like to know about any thing by knowing all things and your information is very much interesting to me.

2 hours ago, Akbor said:

To know about any new wallet or any new coin need a description which may be a large post. I would like to know about any thing by knowing all things and your information is very much interesting to me.

Thank you again, but when you make a great effort and do not find some appreciation from members or from the management of the forum, this will have a negative impact and lose the desire to write such topics again.

Thank you very much for your information. i have never used this wallet before but i am clear about the wallet now. i wish this wallet is secured much to store asset.

It is unclear to me how I would read the QR code inside of BlueWallet. Can you explain that too?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/21/2019 at 3:17 PM, McCree said:

It is unclear to me how I would read the QR code inside of BlueWallet. Can you explain that too?

It's very easy, all you have to do is press this "Scan" key as shown in this picture:

55.jpg.7b4e38e29556a25a94d93a42cd5c282b.jpg
Then the mobile camera will open automatically, perform a Scan and get the Address automatically.

4 hours ago, TomyBony said:

I heard pretty good reviews about this wallet, but it seems to me that the analogues will be much more interesting than this wallet

Yes, this wallet got very good reviews on user reviews on Google Play, and I don't know what other analogues might be better than this wallet. Give me some names, please.

It's very good tutorial about this wallet, good job . it's about new generation wallet that use lighting network in transaction so fast and easy , i really don't use this one yet sure i will check that

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

It's very good tutorial about this wallet, good job . it's about new generation wallet that use lighting network in transaction so fast and easy , i really don't use this one yet sure i will check that

Yes, this wallet supports the new generation of networks, that is, the Bitcoin Lightning Network, which is easy to use and secure. Bitcoin Lightning Network will be deployed very soon and because it is much better than the current network.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this wallet supports the new generation of networks, that is, the Bitcoin Lightning Network, which is easy to use and secure. Bitcoin Lightning Network will be deployed very soon and because it is much better than the current network.

It's a good update for bitcoin network we hope all can use this new technology

12 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

Transactions on the wallet will be very fast because of the lightning network. You are right. But, I think it is a new wallet. We need to be careful. 

It is not completely new, but it has existed for a while and also it has a very good evaluation on Google Play through the members who use it in addition to all that it is open source and this means that it gives you confidence and security being open source. A very important and essential feature for experts

5 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Now many wallets are supporting the latest bitcoin technology to make transaction fast with low charging fees. Nice one.  I like this kind of wallet that support lightning network. 

Yes, that's right, I think most of the people will move towards this new generation of wallets that call the Bitcoin Lightning Network because it is easier, much faster and saves you a lot of time and money.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:19 AM, Cryptonit said:

This is quite helpful. I heard about lightning a few days back as it was said to have faster transactions. Now I know.

Thank you, but I would like to ask you please when you want to quote the next time and the topic is long so that you quote part of the topic and not the entire topic because the page becomes very long and slow.

When we earn bitcoin then we want store then you want one wallet then I recommended to blue wallet to use its safe and secure and use friendly not to other fake wallet it security also good to earning with wallet your satisfied present this wallet give earning and decentralized to answer so l trule  good information to know

5 hours ago, Saidu said:

when you cause to feel a elevated power and sort out not achieve nearly appreciation from members or from the management of the forum, this will tolerate a harmful impression and fail the ask to correspond with such topics again.

Correct, this is what happened to me when writing this topic. I wrote a topic that deserves appreciation from members and the management of the forum, but it did not receive the required attention. I think there should be more interest from management to write good topics in order to give an incentive to members to write more good topics.

I do not use the Lightning BlueWallet network wallet, thank you for giving readers useful information about this type of wallet, you evaluate and talk about it in detail. thank you again

7 hours ago, Bbcminna said:

you are the simply one who responded and respected this topic, which took me a share of time and effort. I deliberate that after a day I will not create such extended posts that fee a bundle of low energy and without life esteemed by anyone.

You are welcome, don't worry about any negative comments just post a creative post and share with us your experience and everything gonna be fine 

Thanks anyway for the tutorial

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You are welcome, don't worry about any negative comments just post a creative post and share with us your experience and everything gonna be fine 

Thanks anyway for the tutorial

Welcome my friend, and thank you for your support. In fact, a person needs someone who encourages him, respects his good work and gives him the right to be appreciated in order to continue doing good work and writing. I think the administration should show some encouragement for good topics.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Welcome my friend, and thank you for your support. In fact, a person needs someone who encourages him, respects his good work and gives him the right to be appreciated in order to continue doing good work and writing. I think the administration should show some encouragement for good topics.

If someone needs to be encouraged I'm really here and you merit that, good Luck and post a creative posts and share with us your experience in Crypto currency because we are all here to learn new things

1 hour ago, Highclass said:

This is same a great deal informative but I didn't handling this wallet for storing any asset . I will evaluate it . it seems enormously proficient to me. it is safe and relaxed to use.

Yes, any crypto wallet, program or application must be evaluated before using it. It is best that we try it in person by adding and sending some little coins to ensure confidence and fees. There are a lot of SCAM applications and wallets.

3 hours ago, stickerr said:

show appreciation you my friend, you are the simply one who responded and treasured this topic, which took me a assortment of time and effort. I believe that after a day I will not contact such prolonged posts that expenditure a bundle of weakness and without heart treasured by anyone.

You are welcome brother it's all our jobs to give positive comments to creative post and members who work good her posts 

I really appreciate your work