BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet Explained Step by Step

10 hours ago, angga496783 said:

whilst we earn bitcoin then we need save then you want one pockets then I advocated to blue pockets to use its secure and at ease and use friendly no longer to other fake pockets it safety also accurate to earning with pockets your satisfied present this pockets provide earning and decentralized to answer so l trule  desirable statistics to know

Yes I think this wallet is safe and reliable and has a very good evaluation on the Google Play Store, many users who have tried it wrote good things about it, and the most important feature in it is that it supports Bitcoin Lightning Network and this is a very important feature.

BlueWallet Lightning Network Wallet is a very promising cryptocurrency wallet on your mobile phone. The functionality is quite understandable and pleasant to the eye. But there are always risks, storing a large amount on these types of wallets. 

2 hours ago, Kutulay said:

Thank you so much for sharing this wallet with us. I did not know about this wallet before. After going through you, I will try to use this wallet and will definitely give you a reputation if you use it.

Thank you, yes it is a very beautiful wallet and it has great features and I have downloaded and tried it and I have written the explanation through my wallet account. Its most important feature is that it supports Bitcoin Lightning Network.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:33 AM, Rifat43 said:

I never use this wallet. And first time I heard about this wallet. But, thanks for sharing this useful post about this wallet. I also want to try this wallet for myself.

Yes it would be good to try this wallet because it has a good evaluation on Google Play by users as well as it has a lot of great features, especially support for the Bitcoin Lightning Network, which has more than wonderful features.

11 minutes ago, apealing said:

exceptional looking wallet and specifically quality that this issue is going right into the lightning community that's possibly the destiny of the bitcoin block chain in my opinion and probably a few other cash as nicely.

Yes, the Bitcoin Lightning Network is sure to become the main Bitcoin network because it is fast and has low fees, and this makes it widely accepted and this wallet supports the Lightning Network, so it is good to use it.

Dear member thank you for sharing this big useful and helpful information, I know that with you details you have facilitated the things for many members, I have not already used this wallet maybe now with your instruction I will try it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

20 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear member thank you for sharing this big useful and helpful information, I know that with you details you have facilitated the things for many members, I have not already used this wallet maybe now with your instruction I will try it.

Thank you my friend and I am glad that you liked the explanation, in fact I downloaded this wallet and tried it and after that I explained it through my wallet, I recommend this wallet as it is reliable, easy to use and its evaluation is good.

Lightning network is a great network that always attracts the others. But I personally didn't worked with network and I don't know the features about it. But i read a lot of positive reviews about this network. So intend to know more about the network and it is trustworthy. 

Nice wallet i love the design it's look good i will try this one specially because they use the lightning transaction we really need to make our transaction fast with bitcoin

On 5/1/2020 at 5:42 PM, Saj555 said:

Lightning network is a great network that always attracts the others. But I personally didn't worked with network and I don't know the features about it. But i read a lot of positive reviews about this network. So intend to know more about the network and it is trustworthy. 

It is imperative to try it out because it has really cool features, the Bitcoin Lightning Network is the future bitcoin network and has huge advantages like high speed, transmission and reception as well as low fees.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, kingofsay said:

It is extremely complex and for any customer who is not tech savvy, it can be very small to handle. I personally didn't work with the network and I didn't know the features about it. But I have read a lot of positive reviews about this network. Therefore, intended to know more about the network and it is reliable.

It is necessary for everyone to get to know the Bitcoin Lightning Network because this is the Bitcoin future network, it is true that it has not spread widely yet, but its great features will make all the wallets and exchanges support it in the near future.

Thanks for this good and detailed explanation of BlueWallet Lightning Network and it is really a good wallet and I haven't tried it for a long time and I have only two months since I started using it

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/18/2020 at 5:04 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Thanks for this good and detailed explanation of BlueWallet Lightning Network and it is really a good wallet and I haven't tried it for a long time and I have only two months since I started using it

Hi my friend, In fact I am a very enthusiastic Bitcoin Lightning network because it has solutions to bad problems in the Bitcoin network. So I always encourage the use of applications that support Bitcoin Lightning Network.

13 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

I respect your writing, you describe about this wallet very logically and there have nothing to add in it. Thank you for being us such a good information about it.

Thank you, my friend, I am happy that you like my writing. I try as much as possible to provide new and useful information in an easy way and be simple and understandable to all so that the largest number of members benefit in the forum.

21 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

But know that bitcoin lightning network should be used for low transaction and it has setback of centralization, for now, the nodes are not too many which makes transaction fee lowest but the more than nodes the higher will be there transaction fee. 

I know little about lightning network, you are right about centralization, especially for wallets that many models connected to. But as for the transaction time and speed, it is awesome.