Temporary suspension of deposits and withdrawals on Japanese cryptocurrency exchanges by ETH hard fork - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sadawo

Temporary suspension of deposits and withdrawals on Japanese cryptocurrency exchanges by ETH hard fork

Ethereum (ETH) hard fork is scheduled around December 8, 2019 (JST).

Japanese cryptocurrency companies will temporarily stop ETH deposits and withdrawals as follows.
(All are listed in Japan time.)

・ "TAOTAO" will be scheduled from around 9:00 on December 6 to around 9:00 on December 9.
・ "Zaif" December 6, around 4pm. The resumption is scheduled after December 9, after confirming the stable operation of the chain.
・ "DMMbitcoin" around 7am on December 7th. The resumption is scheduled for December 7th at 12:00 pm.
・ "BitFlyer" around 10am on December 7th. Resumeption is undecided.
・ "Coincheck" December 7, around 4pm. Resumeption is undecided.
・ "BITMAX" December 7th around 6pm. Resumeption is undecided
・ "Rakuten Wallet" December 8th at 1am. Resumeption is undecided
・ "DeCurret" stop and Resumeption are currently undecided.
・ “GMO Coin” stop and Resumeption are currently undecided.

Yes, this news is correct. Some people try to get profit from this moment by stake more ETH that actually bad decision ( for me ). Thank you for your post and I hope people will see hard fork is not like nightmare, get the positive you can get and do it.

Here in my country crypto exchange, they also temporary suspension the deposit and withdrawal in ethereum because of the hard fork.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed, this news is right. A few people attempt to get benefit from this minute by stake more ETH that in reality terrible choice. Much obliged to you for your post and I trust individuals will see hard fork isn't care for bad dream, get positive you can get and do it. what's more, ow I previously observed this message yet here in my nation, in light of this likewise there will have a hard fork that will happen on December 8.

The temporary suspension of withdrawals and deposits is made in all exchanges, its purpose is to guarantee the security of digital assets, while hardfork is carried out. Its duration is usually hours before the hardfork is produced and until the network stabilizes again.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

What fork is about to happen? Can someone tell me the name of the coin please, I don't even know about the fork that is about to occur

On 12/6/2019 at 8:09 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes, this news is correct. Some people try to get profit from this moment by stake more ETH that actually bad decision ( for me ). Thank you for your post and I hope people will see hard fork is not like nightmare, get the positive you can get and do it.

Well, I used to have no idea about HARDFROK before now, but now I started to get some useful informations about it, and I thought that HARDFROK is like a nightmare like you said 

On 12/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, BatR70 said:

The temporary suspension of withdrawals and deposits is made in all exchanges, its purpose is to guarantee the security of digital assets, while hardfork is carried out. Its duration is usually hours before the hardfork is produced and until the network stabilizes again.

What happens if the hard fork is in progress but deposits and withdrawals can be done? Will our assets be lost while in transaction? I just want to know.

3 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

Local wallet here in my country also suspend deposit and withdraw ethereum.  And this will happen now . And what coins is the name of coin going to hardfork 

No new currency, Istanbul preview prior steps for Ethereum 2.0

5 hours ago, Mursanna said:

What happens if the hard fork is in progress but deposits and withdrawals can be done? Will our assets be lost while in transaction? I just want to know.

If the update gives an error or the network is not stabilized, you may have lost deposits and withdrawals.

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Good step was taken i see from several exchange you mentioned, I see they are waiting ethereum network upgrade to istanbul, Let's wait and hope ethereum network upgrade will be succesfully and giving us better feature, Thank you for sharing this dude!

I think they do maintenance and cleaning operations through this. We see that they are thinking about something and I hope it is positive on cryptocurrencies.

Life is great and enjoy it

16 hours ago, BatR70 said:

If the update gives an error or the network is not stabilized, you may have lost deposits and withdrawals.

It turns out that it is very dangerous to deposit or withdraw when a hard fork is in progress. If I lose a coin, the coin will not be replaced by an exchange

This news absolutely correct. Most of the people really suffer this problem. They lose their money. And we saw they now thinking about this factor. Maybe It will be positive.thanks.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:47 AM, sadawo said:

Japanese cryptocurrency companies will temporarily stop ETH deposits and withdrawals as follows.

・ "TAOTAO" will be scheduled from around 9:00 on December 6 to around 9:00 on December 9.
・ "Zaif" December 6, around 4pm. The resumption is scheduled after December 9, after confirming the stable operation of the chain.
・ "DMMbitcoin" around 7am on December 7th. The resumption is scheduled for December 7th at 12:00 pm.

Not only Japanese exchanges stop it. Many other exchangers also paused Eth deposit and withdraws. But it start again after the update.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Actually such comments occur in withdrawals and deposits on all platforms in the world due to the development of the platform or the existence of a problem under repair and this is what I think is happening in Japan

THINK POSITIVE

Well, a lot of people in moments like this are risking more Ethereum, I hope people will see the fork not stuck into the spider trap.

• Useful or interesting 1

Not only paused the service of Eth in Japanese exchanges. Many of the market exchanger also do it because of hard fork. I think it's not a major upgrade from Ethereum.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

At the end of 2019 we saw an update of ethereum network. It wasn't major update from eth. That's why we didn't see any spike on it's price. But many exchangers stop deposit and withdrawals for a while. In this fork it didn't split.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This happens on multiple exchanges every time there is a fork of this big coins like bitcoin or ethereum in order to avoid errors that might appear while this process is fi

On 12/6/2019 at 8:20 AM, miskyming said:

Here in my country crypto exchange, they also temporary suspension the deposit and withdrawal in ethereum because of the hard fork.

That's is very bad with that policy I wished it will right 

I really see most of this asian countries which were actually enjoying the crypto currency trading stuff, I now facing different suspession and ban why all this now and not earlier since at the beginning. I what a shame 😔

I really see most of this asian countries which were actually enjoying the crypto currency trading stuff, I now facing different suspession and ban why all this now and not earlier since at the beginning. I what a shame 😔

Yes of course this happen many times also with Bitcoin before, and be careful when the hard fork coming dont use the deposit or you withdraw if your transaction delay and then arrives the hard fork you will loss your coins, this happened with me!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/8/2019 at 12:30 AM, Migo said:

Well, I used to have no idea about HARDFROK before now, but now I started to get some useful informations about it, and I thought that HARDFROK is like a nightmare like you said 

its duration is usually hours earlier than the hardfork is produced and until the community stabilizes again.

this topic wast posted in December 2019 and in think right now that issue has been resolved and government released its restrictions over deposit and withdraws

I guess that most of the people can be alright because it is mostly concerning Japanese people not American or other countries, however it definitely influence on the crypto market.