Don't bet your life on Bitcoin - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Don't bet your life on Bitcoin

On 12/8/2019 at 11:09 PM, nasipadang said:

You are sure that cannot forge crypto-currency, but acts of crime using bitcoin often occur especially in the deep web. Cryptocurrency transactions can be done anonymously so money laundering is still possible.

While the problem for energy, now some miners also use solar energy to fuel electric rigs. What you say can happen and it is indeed possible that 2050+ could be an era for cryptocurrency in the world economy, this again is still a possibility.

Bitcoin is my secondary option to make money so I don't dare to look for bitcoin just because it is too risky for my life. I think once all the bitcoins are mined, we will see a steady bitcoin cost. Bitcoin can only be found during mining, but today you can also get it for free.

• +1 1

This is a good idea, we should always make we have an alternative way of income instead of relying on bitcoin because the price can rise and fall at any time which will delay you from earning profit and also make sure you buy when the price is low and invest what you can afford Incase of loss.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is completely true, you should not rely on bitcoin and crypto as your primary source of income in this life because bitcoin prices are variable and no one can predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future, you must have another job that helps you secure your daily needs

• +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:54 AM, jamesvince said:

but now this halving events of May 2020 is game changer eventually event because majority of experience experts said this. 

The majority of experts are just shilling their bags. Don't trust some fuzzy logic results coming from certain influencers that claim to be experts without having a clue what they are talking about. Trust your self instead.

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 9:30 PM, gloria10yqj said:

I think once all the bitcoins are mined, we will see a steady bitcoin cost. Bitcoin can only be found during mining, but today you can also get it for free.

Still, it may not guarantee whether there will be the steady price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets or not. You said, BTC can be achieved for free now, are you referring the faucet sites which you believe they are giving a few satoshis for free? If so, they are not coming free in the true understanding. Faucet sites are also getting benefits off you while visiting their sites to view the aggressive ads. 

• +4 1

I will strongly advise everyone of us should have an alternative way of earning some income aside from Cryptocurrency way of income because crypto coins depend on demand and supply before they are able to increase in market price so we should make sure we have something doing aside crypto which we can get some cash from incase the market went weak.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend one cannot go crazy and throw all of his life savings into BTC. But if you can move a large% of your money to BTC and take advantage of it. If you don't want to bet on BTC in the future time, you can take advantage of it in the short term. You can go little by little, if you learn or know how to trade, use it to your advantage.
I have my finances like this, a high% in BTC and another in fiat money that allows me to live. With BTC I try to get the highest possible return. Always on the go and making money even while I sleep. In a couple of years I am sure that I will not regret having started.

Bitcoin is a digital asset that works as a haven of value for everyone who wants to protect themselves from devaluations. It is the coin that has the most acceptance today, so in time it will be greatly appreciated.

Many people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies, the first thing they think about is Bitcoin because it is the currency with the highest profitability and stability, in my experience I prefer to invest in currencies of lower value such as Gold, Yo, Dash, ZEC, tron TRX, these currencies vary their value and it is easier to market, now you can not stay at zero investing in cryptocurrencies, remember that just as you win you can lose, it is my recommendation.

Every person should invest the quantity they are able to lose, never they should invest their savings, because this crypto has a lot of volatility and even if you can guess for the notice or graphics how is gonna go the price of bitcoin you will never know if it will be 100% like you are planing.

If you want to join the cryptocurrency craze, do it with whatever money you're willing to lose. I mean, don't bet your life savings on them because you could lose everything in minutes! In addition, since they are currencies that only move in the digital world, check well the exchange house with those who are going to manage your “wallet” (the place where transactions are made between your bank account and cryptocurrencies) so that you do not fall into a fraud.

You're right, we shouldn't give everything for just one thing, we must always have an alternative in case something happens, but we must make the most of this while it lasts, the truth is that every day that passes the bitcoin gets stronger and more consolidated, that's why I think it will remain in force for many years.

I definitely agree with your statements. That's is why it is better having alternatives. I also thought that bitcoin won't stand firm for a century. But for now, we should indulge the potentials bitcoin can provide. 

• +2 1

two years ago my entire financial system depends on crypto market. i pay my bills and rent with my daily trading profits because i want my financial freedom but it didn't last long. crypto market little bit crashed and i am forced to find a office job. so guys i am trying to tell you don't make crypto your first income if you don't rich

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Crypto market is still in early stages with very high volatility which could bring you fortune in one second or financial disaster in other second, therefore you should establish your long-term strategy as week hands are always loosing and only storng holds could survive the near future

On 12/6/2019 at 4:34 AM, ultimateclub said:

We could see it go one of two ways, collapse-people just stop using it or extreme growth.

I think it will get extreme growth. After the availability and ease access of fusion energy, the energy will costs very less for mining but there will be no btc available to mine. And as everyone will be trying to put some investment in Bitcoin, the rarity of Bitcoin existence will make it very rare assest. And everything is going digital, people will prefer digital investment at that time and Bitcoin is the best option for that requirements.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/17/2020 at 7:03 AM, Ridam said:

I think it will get extreme growth. After the availability and ease access of fusion energy, the energy will costs very less for mining but there will be no btc available to mine. And as everyone will be trying to put some investment in Bitcoin, the rarity of Bitcoin existence will make it very rare assest. And everything is going digital, people will prefer digital investment at that time and Bitcoin is the best option for that requirements.

@Ridam, PoW still needs energy consumption as algorithm needs to do work with the help of computing powers. People are getting wrong for Bitcoin and its decentralized features. In future, ongoing technology is going to put extra use-cases on Bitcoin. 

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam, PoW still needs energy consumption as algorithm needs to do work with the help of computing powers. People are getting wrong for Bitcoin and its decentralized features. In future, ongoing technology is going to put extra use-cases on Bitcoin. 

Exactly @Whited35 The Decentralized features of Bitcoin is only possible because of POW algorithm. And as the usecases of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and mass adoption is happening the Bitcoin will be at peek position for investment options in future.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/17/2020 at 6:49 PM, saraanna396 said:

as a single source of income in the long run,

From any point of view cryptocurrency is not a good choice as your main source of income,
the development of cryptocurrency is very fast, there is a chance that what you think is valuable today will not be worth another two or three years,
It's better if you focus on your career or hone your skills than waste time and risk your life in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, guatazoo said:

I have already bet all my life in bitcoin, so I think i have made a deal with the devil and I'm stuck here forever.

If you have did like you mentioned then you will loss your money or you have to wait for years because no one knows when the Bitcoin will pump or goes down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:49 AM, ultimateclub said:

In 40-60 years you will see the cost of energy spike up, then drop significantly in the second part of this century due to the low cost of fusion energy production (high overhead/low cost per watt). As the cost of energy reduces, the economics of Bitcoin will solely rely on their rarity and utility.

Friend, you are making assumptions for far too long. We hope to be alive 50 years from today and some will, but we will be retired and want to spend our time peaceful having left a better world behind. But we can't possibly know what will happen to Bitcoin after so many years.

• +3 1

I think I will not bet my life on bitcoin because so far Bitcoin is my secondary option for making a living, so I don't dare enter for bitcoin in the simplest way anymore because it is very volatile.

Edited by muhammet güray hut

I bet on Bitcoin for my better life but of course there is need for restrain and not make big bets ever. Although Bitcoin is moving too high and fast that it can become a beacon of hope for most of us and the current profits we make they can be seen as very small with what we can make later.

• +2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:49 AM, ultimateclub said:

But, you could find that bitcoin will be essential store of value worldwide in 2050+ a shit ton can happen until then, but for now, i don't see it is going anywhere.

2050 will be thirty years from today mate. This is not something we know what will happen. Maybe with Bitcoin you can buy anything then but it is only 10 years old and we are discussing about 30 years later something that means there is not anything we can be sure about.

• +2 1

For now and the next 5-10 years I see Bitcoin going everywhere. I think you are wrong that it is not looking good because now it is the time it will shine. IT will be another year of buyers and panic in the market, with new songs appearing and perhaps famous people will promote their Bitcoin bags and create songs to make this even better. Just a year more then the subsequent bear market will hit again.

• +2 1