What's the problems with exchanges? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

I don't know what exchanges arw you talking about you should mention names of those exchanges that arw bigger than binance.. and I already know you will say bitfinex and okex. These exchanges have high volime bit they are not allowed in lots of counties. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

A fairly large number of exchanges that are trying to somehow catch up with the finances simply do not increase volumes and use a rather large number of bots

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It does not mean that the exchange is not famous, it's just that it is a wash trade which is certainly different from trades by real people such as binane, kucoin and bittrex, besides that usually a small pair and lack of updates make it not too famous even though the volume is very large.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

hello bro ther i request you to when next time ask a question please include your all asking info clearly,or we cant answer your question.Now i asking you talk who exchange volume?Binance now not in frist exchange cause they have not lot of exchange now crypto world is day by day increase bt binace is better now more than fake volom other excange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trusted originated from great administrations however number one trades is depend all factor ( wellbeing, volume and coins list ). Fabricated that notoriety isn't simple and as clients I just expectation trades will grow up with new innovation and program to help their work. About the best, number 1, and so forth allows other decide.Trusted originated from great administrations however number one trades is depend all factor . Assembled that notoriety isn't simple and as clients I just expectation trades will grow up with new innovation and program to help their work. About the best, number 1, and so on allows other choose. what's more, Problem I see wellbeing and security. What number of trades have revealed hacking their account.cryptopia is one trade went bust.there ought to be greater security I assume if crypto progress admirably.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If they have good volume and do not rank first then most likely their site is not easy to use and less simple or has an elusive display. Can also not be available a lot of altcoin to trade so that makes traders bored

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, some exchanges make a fictitious exchange size to attract investors and traders to it and increase its rank in CoinMarketCap, and this is a fraud from these exchanges and we must avoid falling into it. It is always best to work with known and reliable exchanges. Of course, there is no objection to trying new exchanges, but one must be careful at first, not depositing large sums, and when making sure of the sincerity of the exchange, he can work normally. The problem is that whoever works in the Bounty and the Airdrop gets to be found only on specific exchanges and is forced to register in these exchanges, therefore caution must be taken.

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sure you are right the best ranking exchange is most marketca and volume. Because those exchanges that's have bigger marketcap more than binance! They are not ranked even in #100 ranks that's is means those are the scammers exchanges

That's why when you are looking for the best exchanges or you heard for the new exchanges you must go and check its reviews in the coinmarketcap.com or coingeckno.com

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

21 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

That's why when you are looking for the best exchanges or you heard for the new exchanges you must go and check its reviews in the coinmarketcap.com or coingeckno.com

The good thing for me nowadays I've already choose my top 10 exchanges that's everyone knows that's i'll be choose where to trade

21 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

They are trusted, but they doesn't have more volume more than binance, that is why binance is still ranked the first exchange

The exchanges that's has low volume than binance but they are in the ranking they are legit. But there have some exchanges which has volume above binsnce but they are not in the ranking list, so that's why we call those exchanged are scammers

There are a lot of exchanges out there that is really underrated, and if you are looking for best exchanges then i think the best thing you can do is search for yourself, some people here will recommend you binance and i will to because binance is a great platform.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

The good thing for me nowadays I've already choose my top 10 exchanges that's everyone knows that's i'll be choose where to trade

The exchanges that's has low volume than binance but they are in the ranking they are legit. But there have some exchanges which has volume above binsnce but they are not in the ranking list, so that's why we call those exchanged are scammers

That's is very good thing if you already choose your top best exchanges to use but also my flavored exchanges is yobit an the binance

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

13 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

That's is very good thing if you already choose your top best exchanges to use but also my flavored exchanges is yobit an the binance

Wow I also binance and yobit is in my top ten fravored exchanges that's I chosen. But for me binance is #1 and yobit exchange in #7 rank

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/6/2019 at 12:57 AM, Lubruselu said:

The best exchanger depends on one's perception, and people's perceptions vary. You should clarify the platforms and sites that provide you with the best information exchangers. Moreover, big volume only shows some of the top exchanger criteria, but again, the best exchanger depends on perception.

3 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Wow I also binance and yobit is in my top ten fravored exchanges that's I chosen. But for me binance is #1 and yobit exchange in #7 rank

Well when you know that binance has been hacked TWICE its hars to put it in number 1 spot because they lost their customers kyc data and the second hack they lost 7000 bitcoin. Never heard of yobit hack.

I value the more markets an exchange has, and right now the most markets is available on hitbtc in 836 markets. This is a huge jump from binance which only has 583 markets, and yobit only has 509 markets. Most of them are not really moving illiquid markets though so there's that problem. Besides these three I think people are underestimating hotbit which also has over 500 markets and it seems to be less mentioned but I'm not sure why. At hotbit the most traded asset is atom (cosmos).

Volume on these exchanges are fake. They are produced by bots. So it`s necessary to trade on different trusted exchange so you shouldn`t to trade on such exchanges 

• +3 1

No problem with exchanges ..you can use binance exchange for any crypto exchanges...which exchange site you use I don't know. I suggested you to binance. It's very secure and easy

On 12/12/2019 at 9:22 AM, josh said:

So what exchange platform anyway are you talking about? you didn't specify what it is, you just mentioned it has a huge volume but not listed on the top platform in the market, am I right on my understanding?

I actually dont remember the name of the site, but it was have 24 hrs volume of 3.6 billion and I was don't be able to see the exchange in any cryptocurrency rewiew platforms

Some exchanges faking the volume in order to become no 1 rank in the coinmarketcap.. Don't rely in the top exchanges in coinmarketcap just choose the trusted exchange like binance or yobit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, Lubruselu said:

It only means that the volume is fake and came from wash trades. Some exchange doing it in order to attract daily traders and scalpers.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, Lubruselu said:

The exchanges doing it so that they will be in rank in coinmarketcap exchanges lists because i think they believe it is the best way to encourage users to there platform.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, halloweed said:

Are fake volume fake as written fake amount, or the exchange itself does those trades to increase the volume?

It is fake made by the exchange they do the buy and sell orders with their self but now coinmarketcap able to identify those wash trades so it is really adviseable to check in coinmarketcap first if the volume is real or not.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

This is not a big issue than any exchange is are the higher position in the google because if you want to rank any thing then you must to make backlinks of that website and also promote that but investment is not depend on this because investor will know that which exchange is good for them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The largest problem is security for exchanges because no one wants to trade and deposit if there is a chance they will lose their funds. Many exchanges have 2FA security measures, like yobit has this, but this can sometimes be not enough because hackers are tricky. I am happy to deposit on exchanges that have had a good history, and I am always worried about a mt. gox type situation where I lose all my bitcoins. I guess being apart of bitcoin is living in fear of exchange hackers. I pray you do not lose to security of an exchange in your future.