What's the problems with exchanges? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

On 12/5/2019 at 11:28 PM, Tarkin4ik said:

A fairly large number of exchanges that are trying to somehow catch up with the finances simply do not increase volumes and use a rather large number of bots

i think even binance has a large number of bots on it which is why we saw the SYS big pump to 97btc back in 2017, bots are the worst thing to see on an exchange,

8 hours ago, halloweed said:

But those exchanges could juts create fake accounts to do those orders for them, this way they will be able to bypass coinmarketcap wash ups.

I think this is not possible because coinmarketcap has a way to detect wash trades and either fake trades on the exchanges.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think this is not possible because coinmarketcap has a way to detect wash trades and either fake trades on the exchanges.

well not really because i have seen it many times when coins suddenly pump in value by 1400% and you see on coinmarketcap that the coin has a marketcap of 100 milion but in reality the coin only has less than 50k dollars

The main problem with Exchanges is truth, no matter if they are Exchange Dex or Cex, asset security is my main problem. Sometimes I use Exchange that doesn't handle much volume but I get tht I want and that's what matters to me.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

29 minutes ago, Naga said:

well not really because i have seen it many times when coins suddenly pump in value by 1400% and you see on coinmarketcap that the coin has a marketcap of 100 milion but in reality the coin only has less than 50k dollars

Yes you are right because coinmarketcap data is reflecting 24/7 but once they audit the volume of that coin you will see the real volume of it.

3 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes you are right because coinmarketcap data is reflecting 24/7 but once they audit the volume of that coin you will see the real volume of it.

Yeah you are correct but they takw too long too adjust the real volume  and sometimes newbies go and buy those scam coins.i swear if it was up to me then coinmarketcap will have only 250 coins in it and thats it.

22 minutes ago, Naga said:

Yeah you are correct but they takw too long too adjust the real volume  and sometimes newbies go and buy those scam coins.i swear if it was up to me then coinmarketcap will have only 250 coins in it and thats it.

Yeah newbie is the common victims of fake trades that is why it is important to learn some trading knowledge before entering the crypto market.

52 minutes ago, Albert said:

yes I am agree with your comments and I think binance withdraw fees is very high and binance is not comfortable so I am not comfortable  binance 

You looks like you dont understand whats I mean, I'm not talking about binance fees! But I'm only talking about exchange with high market cap more than binance but they are not #1 rank

On 12/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, halloweed said:

If that so, then coinmarketcap has very dedicated team to insure good and accurate data is been given to the users.

Yeah thats right but what i hate about coinmarketcap is they are very slow in adding new coins. Unlike other platform like coingecko they instantly add a coin once it passed the criteria for listing.

In accordance with the Fidelity Digital Assets report, the real (beside off the counter) total value of all transactions of BTC is $2.5 trillion. Yet if we add the fake volume generated by many exchanges, the number is close to $7.5 trillion.

2/3 of the volume is just artificial.

18 hours ago, halloweed said:

Maybe they are slow becuase they want to gether more data for the coin before they add it.

Nope if you check coingecko and coinmarketcap they have almost the same information about the coin that is why I think coinmarketcap is slacking.

Bitcoin exchange takes place on all exchanges, it is the most important coin now in the exchange platform, it is the king so it is necessary to add more kings to the market to grow,
If the market wants to develop, it is necessary to purify the market
Binace is still very reliable

What has been said on some occasions is that many of these exchanges have false volume. In the case of Yobit that despite being a fairly used exchange, does not appear among the best in Coinmarketcap.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:11 PM, Naga said:

I don't know what exchanges arw you talking about you should mention names of those exchanges that arw bigger than binance.. and I already know you will say bitfinex and okex. These exchanges have high volime bit they are not allowed in lots of counties. 

I think in the crypto market these are so many exchanges which are good and greater than the binance and they have good volume of trades in just a single day so now i think yobit is the best exchange and it is going to be high and it will touch the top. Yobit is best best exchange like other exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'll take coinmarketcap as sample, visit the site look up there three point you should click. It will take you into their basic analyze, ranking and career. You can find the answer there but of course different web will give another answer.

There is so much of wash trading and fake volumes going on these days. What most exchanges do not realize is that, even a baby trader can easily spot these manipulations which leads to a lot of distrust of the exchange by traders and eventually loss of actual volume. Transparency and honesty is the keyword, it will pay in the long run if things are done the right way.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Linkkoin said:

In accordance with the Fidelity Digital Assets report, the real (beside off the counter) total value of all transactions of BTC is $2.5 trillion. Yet if we add the fake volume generated by many exchanges, the number is close to $7.5 trillion.

2/3 of the volume is just artificial.

The issue is, who you  to believe him, not have there is an official institution that takes from certain Exchanges, the actual volume will be an estimate  based on good "faith".

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

16 hours ago, khan22 said:

I think in the crypto market these are so many exchanges which are good and greater than the binance and they have good volume of trades in just a single day so now i think yobit is the best exchange and it is going to be high and it will touch the top. Yobit is best best exchange like other exchanges.

well im not one to question the quality of yobit my friend but im still saying yobit might have good features like yobit investbox and freecoins and dice , but when it comes to the volume it has low volume and has few good coins listed and the rest are just scams.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:11 PM, Naga said:

I don't know what exchanges arw you talking about you should mention names of those exchanges that arw bigger than binance.. and I already know you will say bitfinex and okex. These exchanges have high volime bit they are not allowed in lots of counties. 

He already mention the exchange name like binance but you are right that so many exchanges are not allowed in the top so many countries and they banned these good exchanges these are the main reason and also it depend on the backlinks and also it depend on the SEO  of the website.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

I am getting what you mean to say.yeah their are many exchanges who are more good service provider then binance  but they are not getting lime light from people.They are facing obstacle against different regions by many means.But their time will be come .

1 hour ago, Bindiga said:

that usually a small pair and lack of updates make it no longer too well-known despite the fact that the extent could be very huge.

well all exchanges need to have more trading pairs to give the traders more options to make money rather than have it limited to few coins, because limitation will lead traders out of the exchange.

Hello my friends
I think Binance is inflating the volume of transactions, which raises the price of digital currencies, only imaginary

On 12/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

Volume on these fake exchanges. They are made by bots. Therefore, it is necessary to trade on different trusted exchanges so as not to trade on such exchanges.

I see even on big exchanges they fake volume, so for now i think it is best to check volumes on coinmarketcap

I do not think that there are any problems with the exchanges of the platforms, especially binance platform, as it is the best platform currently and more famous than the rest of the platforms due to its great features.

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/5/2019 at 12:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank!

I wouldn't even pay attention to exchange rankings, because a *lot* of them fake their trading volume and probably other data as well.  You can't rely on coinmarketcap for things like that, because it's all misleading. 

Binance is the #1 exchange right now no matter what you see about volume or maket cap or anything similar.  That should be obvious from all the discussion it generates.