Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

I do not understand them if at hand especially is a cryptocurrency trading outside the internet, that sounds funny for the reason that crypto technology is role of the internet and they point out to sell like hot cakes it outside the internet.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

it is safe to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat even on internet. you just need to use trusted sites.

you can exchange directly on trusted and regulated exchange like coinbase.

you can also use p2p exchange where you buy directly from another person and you can also see if that person is trusted or not

I actually have, however it's far rather time expending, particularly in the occasion that you stay remote absent, it's miles highly difficult, especially wasteful and in my end it isn't top, it is not in agreement with the rule of thumb of cryptocurrency that may be managed, or trading wherever, nonetheless traditional. In case you're at a loss for words of hakers, it's superior not to exchange automated monetary paperwork.

If you can actually find some outside the lnternet that can buy your cryptocurrency it will be good, but for me I prefer to sell directly to physical crypto exchange in my location, because you will see how the transaction will be carried out in your presence instead of selling to somebody you don't know. 

It is possible to sell bitcoin out side the internet but it's rare, I think we can still buy bitcoin through internet the only thing is one should be careful in other not to fall into the wrong hand

Well for me I'm selling my crypto in a trusted exchange platform, well of course we need Internet to do the transaction so it hard to find selling crypto outside the Internet. 

On 12/5/2019 at 9:36 PM, Migo said:

Yes I saw, if you can find a site online which provides this kind of service, you can sell them to someone trusted or sell them by a mediator, actually I tried it once by a mediator and I succeeded 

When trying out stuff like this, how possible is it for you to find a trusted person online, in other to avoid being a victim of scammers out there or is it safe.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:21 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

As of now, internet is the only for you to convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency. Its because nowadays, there is still lack of physical equipment that can help people when they convert crypto to fiat. But I think most of crypto converting apps and sites are legitimate and has a high and good feedback from other users.

5 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well there is a good way to do it man. Buy physical gold with your bitcoin. After the gold arrives at your place, sell the gold for fiat. This way there are no banks involved, hence no paper trail

Is there really any where that accepts bitcoin payment for buying real gold? That's interesting because usually the sellers of expensive and valuable goods don't accept bitcoin as a direct payment. This can be a good trading to earn bitcoin and convert it to gold instead of USD or USDT because gold is a better storage for value and it rises slowly and increases our investment. This is in fact a double investment, first from BTC to gold and second from gold to USD.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Many of governments have banned totally this type of trades in many countries because this term is being used mostly by scammers. It is very easy to scam a person. Even many of scams happened in some Asian countries too. This system can only be implemented if proper support is given by governments to general public regarding buying and selling of crypto currencies by manual fiat transactions.

Well, i have no seen THIS. As i am a beginner.  But i hope i will be able to know more about this 

Yes, i have seen many people to do so. Even i also convert my crypto to fiat when i need money. And i think everyone is in crypto to earn fiat money not to store crypto as it is still not usuble in a wide way.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:21 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

If crypto will become used widely someday then physical exchangers of bitcoin will surely exist. There are also bitcoin ATM's so this is the best alternative for now if you don't trust any exchanges that can be found via online. 

But in my case, there are no problem in trusting them especially the local exchange as we can easily reach them if there are any problems with the transactions. 

I just want to consider the period of acquisition and time consuming around the appropriate currencyEven if you are seduced by enough information in your hand, there are tranquil pockets of adversity to the detriment of trading because you will not be able to predict it after that step...

previously I don't see any think like this, without internet we can sell our bitcoins in my opinion, because we earn bitcoin through internet then its possible to sell bitcoins without internet, if its possible then l don't no about this method, but I don't think this is safe method, thanks for share this knowledgeable information.

I have never witnessed such incidents before where people  sell their cryptocurrency to get fiat outside the internet in my country this is not allowed

For us, in my country, we can sell of crypto-currencies for real money via was reliable in each period sell section of the crypto-currencies are compared to bitcoin and then sending it to the broker after agreeing on a price and the commission rate and after a day or two, use the money via money order

The beneficiary will then send a Fiat Fiat company to the bank account after confirming the amount stated in the firm's blockchain wallet account. I have seen several times where a currency owner who needs Fiat money will follow the process and Procedure from his mining site's Blockchain Wallet account to Beneficiary's Blockchain Wallet account

You can sell them to someone you trust or sell them through a mediator, in fact I once tried it by mediation and I succeeded. I see, if you find a site online that offers this kind of service

I think there should be people who perform these type of transactions but with crypto not being totally legal yet, they aren't easy to find. It will be more secured though if this way works.

Yes, I have seen offices that make private cryptocurrency transactions both in my country and in other countries.  People can go to these offices and convert their crypto money into cash, except for services on the internet.  Although this may sound nice and useful, when we consider the commission rates received, it does not benefit the user much.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

In internet we can convert our crypto to fiat. I think in this time we can't convert it without touch of internet. In ATM machine we need a touch of internet to make transaction. But in future I think we can access it without internet.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Iam new in this world i don't know much about these issues but thanks to you for this topic i read the comments and its very formative thanks to all members who comments so informative