Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

On 12/6/2019 at 6:56 PM, tienda said:

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? Yes of course I saw that happened between friends.

I mainly use local exchange sites to sell crypto coins.  I have some friends who buy cryptocurrencies  I haven't bought the coins of all the crypto users around me then I sell them on another site.

A few days back I do a offline deal where I collected the funds and later send the coins. Thus is only possible if you know the person and trusted him. So far as I see no-one can close the deal with stranger whom you meet first time. Because you will be scammed after few hours their for always make sure you are doing deal with legit person or scammers. People are very conning and finds a new ways of scamming. 

I think that through the platforms that can provide good security to buy and sell cryptos you can do it, I like to exchange my cryptos through binance that has the option to do it by P2P, if I would do it personally I think that the best way is with people I trust.

I agree with you that there will be no guarantee that he will not be a fraud, so you did not use your bank account to buy cryptocurrencies, as you can, by Visa or MasterCard, buy cryptocurrencies, although the fees are high, but the matter is safe.

Of course, it is not the only way online, as there are many people who work as brokers for the sale and purchase of cryptocurrencies and are spread in many countries and you can meet them in person to sell currencies to them and give you paper money in return.

I agree with you, there are other ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies without the Internet, there are many brokers available to facilitate this trading, but you have to be careful because some of them are scammers, but if a person is trusted, you will send the cryptocurrencies to him and make the other person He sends the money to you, and then the broker sends the cryptocurrencies to the buyer, and this is how the deal is done either.

Edited by Dadouasaad123
  • +1 1

If the amount is small, you can finish this procedure online, but when the amount is large, you can use a reliable broker for both parties or sell in person as you mentioned.

• +2 1

I agree with you, it is not safe to deal with unknown people because there are a lot of scammers on the Internet, I think that the best solution to this problem is to deal with a broker so that this broker guarantees the right of the seller and the buyer

• +2 1

Since you have cryptocurrencies, you can exchange them and do what you want with regular money, and there are sites and people that accept Bitcoin payments, but the problem is the price fluctuation permanently

• +2 1

I usually use mediator for this and trust worthy.Because i want my money and don't want to take risk.So I have good broker and i always goes to him for convert.My 2nd choice is coinbase where my bank account is attached to my account.

• +1 1

Certainly, you cannot trust unknown people because the world of crypto is full, but rather scammers, but I do not think that the personal interview is the ideal solution. There are some mediators on the Internet who help solve this problem, but you have to find a reliable broker.

Yes, you can convert cryptocurrencies into paper currencies with ease. This is done through the so-called mediator. He gives you the money and you give him Satoshi points to his account. So the exchange is successful. But that thing needs someone you can trust.

• +3 1