What Is The Smallest Unit Of Doge Coin called? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

What Is The Smallest Unit Of Doge Coin called?

A very nice question that always comes to my mind, and I will follow the comments to see the answer
I saw one of the comments criticizing you on this question, please don't pay attention to it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think its the same as satoshi and the reason why you ask this , I think its because bitcoin is expensive and one satoshi has a good sense to it, and when it comes to dogecoin , one ditoshi is very very worthless and it requires you are able to understand what you are doing in the most important path its important you try to understand a lot of things

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I thin the are all the the same it only depends of  the value of each coin, and with what @Mwangi my good friend has stated , that the value of each coin will determine how much you use, for example,. 10 cents for bitcoin is a 1000 units, one cent is 100 units, take doge,1 cent is the same as 0.3 doges and thats around 30 million units so they are different depending on the value of each coin

• Useful or interesting 2

The smallest unit of Binance coin is BNB but Doge Coin has no a specific name for their smallest unit. But for suggestions maybe we can call "Dosato" every crypto coin small units ends with "toshi" but we can make Doge coin unique and call it "Dosato"

I think there is one simple name that is satoshi for every small unit of a coin. Because I visit a mining website where it is giving free mining for doge. There I saw the speed with it pump doge is called like 10 satoshi per min. That's how they referred the smallest unit of doge. I guess its universal. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All the smallest coins unit is just called the satoshi becasue still i am not listen about any coin the different name and i hope i am correct. Crypto market is a great market and in this market so many peoples can change their life and we need to understand about this market than we make huge profit here in this market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As the smallest unit of doge coin is too low in price, so i don't think it has specific name like other coin has. But i have read in a redit thread people calling its "Pupposhi". But I'm not sure is this really called or used by small group of people only.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My knowledge about doge coin small part of doge called dogecoin it have not special name i have reserved this coin in my wallet.

The use of parts and naming them for currencies, in my opinion, is according to their price, and the higher the price, the greater the use of parts of the currency, and therefore the need to name these parts As for currencies with cheap prices, there is no need to even use their parts.

• +1 1

More than traders
In addition to the obvious trading services that companies offer, some names on the list were pioneers in other financial services. Diogo Monica founded Anchorage, a company that specializes in the custody of crypto assets. Now that many banks can have cryptocurrencies, their future seems full of opportunities.

The list also included crypto security expert Jonathan Levin. Levin started Chainalysis six years ago. The firm tracks the movements of Bitcoin and Ethereum on the blockchain and has been instrumental in solving criminal cases. Levin also publishes blockchain research at his alma mater, the University of Oxford

CHECK YOBIT 

Have never really thought of it that way although everyone here knows that the smallest unit of bitcoin is satoshi because they deal with it more than any other coin. There are some of us here who has never deal with dogecoin just had of it only.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin which is the father of all coins. For this, We should call every coins smallest units as satoshi . We can include the coins name before this word. If you are asking about dogecoin then you can call it Doge Satoshi. 

On 12/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Just like the topic, we all know that the smallest unit of Bitcoin is called Satoshi, so what is the smallest unit of Dogecoin called or even Binance coin, what is its smallest unit called?

Thanks in advance.

I have heard some people calls it dogetoshi but I do not think that it is an official name, but then official or not people needs a term to use for that.

I don't think that Doge has names for the low denominations. It could be something like mDoge or uDoge but I haven't seen these being named like with Bitcoin where we have satoshi. Doge is valued very low as it is and maybe if it ever grows higher we can name the small units.

• +2 1

I haven't read an official name for the smallest unit of doge. You don't need to have one because we don't count the low units of this coin for the value is insignificant. Maybe you can call it puppy it would be funny.

• +1 1

each currency has a name for its smallest unit, just as Bitcoin has the name of its unit, which is Satoshi, so it creates a name for its unit, which is Latoshi. However, the dogecoin coin when I searched, I did not find anyone to know about it in detail to talk about the name of its unit. But in any currency satoshi is the commonly used name for each of the digital currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Smallest unit of bitcoin is known as Satoshi. It is everyone knows Satoshi. But the smallest unit of dogecoin is Reddit. Reddit is the smallest unit of dogecoin.

I have read the dogetoshi term before but it is not an official name. Doge price is very low and nobody cares to give a name to the lowest units it has. We use doge and unless its price will be very higher there won't be any name used by many people for lower units.

• +2 1

I think it is Satoshi quite the fact that the values are quite low for small coins. The bitcoin world is innovative and growing a lot in matter of perspectives. I think this is really great question. Helpful as I didn't know deep about it . thanks my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

49 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

each currency has a name for its smallest unit, just as Bitcoin has the name of its unit, which is Satoshi, so it creates a name for its unit, which is Latoshi

No, just few coins have names of their small fragments (generally those having considerable prices) but low priced coins do not need to have a name of their small units because they are considered as small units theirselves (like doge, ripple, stellar...etc

Edited by setifien
  • +3 1

I love Dogecoin and I really like the dog it has on the logo for the coin. It is a good coin too as it gives us a very cheap option to make transactions with only a very small fee less than one Doge. I haven't heard a name for the small units but maybe we can call them Dogetoshi as you suggested. It is a cool name!

• +2 1

I am only know the satoshi for Bitcoin and I am also heard of the Litecoin low unit of account that is called litoshi but I am never heard of dogecoin lower units and how they are called. But I am see in the Yobit trade there are these lower units so we maybe call them doggies it will be good name.

There is no name for that, or I haven't heard of anything, we jsut call Doge as it is, doge and the price of even one doge is very low to consider naming a very low unit of doge. It doesn't need this and it was done in Bitcoin many years later and not until Satoshi left to have one satoshi named as a bitcoin unit.

I never come across any name or unit of doge smallest part where I have another name as Par BTC it's Satoshi and all other currency scale with this like dollar. So I think their i s no name of smallest unit of Doge coin in crypto. 

• +1 1

In my opinion there is no name or designation on the smallest unit of the Doge coin, the other coins also do not have a specific name or designation. Only bitcoin has the smallest unit designation, because perhaps the very expensive price of bitcoin makes bitcoin the name of the smallest unit while other altcoins are not that expensive. Maybe like dollars and cents.

• +1 1