What Is The Smallest Unit Of Doge Coin called? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

What Is The Smallest Unit Of Doge Coin called?

Just like the topic, we all know that the smallest unit of Bitcoin is called Satoshi, so what is the smallest unit of Dogecoin called or even Binance coin, what is its smallest unit called?

Thanks in advance.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think all coins have the same smallest coin which is Satoshi, because I remember when I was using faucets of dogecoin there were call it dogecoin Satoshi, this my opinion 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

i think this topic was created just for laughs and it definitely will be moved to off topic but i dont think there is actually a name for the smallest doge coin.

• +1 1

actually this is not very important, but I think almost all coins will be named satoshi. because bitcoin will be an estimate of all coins, for example how many doges will be estimated to be bitcoin or satoshi.

It looks like dogecoin doesn't have the smallest unit and I've never heard it from a web page or from a friend. I think not all coins have a name for the smallest unit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I for example met the name of the Smallest Unit for LTC litoshi, the fractional name of DogeCoin did not meet. Probably because DogeCoin itself is not expensive and few places use amounts less than 1Dogecoin. Even the Commission on the exchanges less than 1Doge was not. Therefore, there was no need to name less than 1 DogeCoin.

• +3 1

I only know that of ethereum which is call Gwei and that of Bitcoin which is call Satoshi, i don't know of doge coin, can it also be called Satoshi

I think it may call doge coin satosi  but I don't know any info about the smallest unit of bnb. I think bnb has no name of the smallest unit. I also want to know.

Unfortunately I cannot find other results that talks about the smallest unit of DogeCoin. But why not doge, because I guess the image and logo of DogeCoin is based on a famous dog on the internet.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

On 12/5/2019 at 3:39 PM, Migo said:

I think all coins have the same smallest coin which is Satoshi,

No, not all of them.  The smallest unit of Dash is called a Duff, and the smallest one for litecoin is a litoshi. 

I always called 0.000000001 doge a dogetoshi, but I think there's another term for it.  Anyway, I was never that passionate about doge so I never really paid attention.

I didn't hear about doge coin smallest unit but I will called it doge satoshi or doge coin satoshi but I hear about smallest unit of ethereum called gewei and smallest unit of litecoin is called latoshi.

That's a pretty strange thing and specific thing to ask about, i mean you can call it anything because you won't have to use it, since doge is so cheap

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/5/2019 at 10:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Just like the topic, we all know that the smallest unit of Bitcoin is called Satoshi, so what is the smallest unit of Dogecoin called or even Binance coin, what is its smallest unit called?

Thanks in advance.

There is no low of dogecoin or bnb.

because these coin value is to low so people didn't use the smaller of these coin.

The smallest unit of DOGE coin has the same name as DOGE and it is like the capital of some countries whose capital is called the same country as Tunisia is a country and Tunisia is the capital

THINK POSITIVE

The Dogecoin coin has no definition of how Bitcoin itself has a definition. Bitcoin has a definition of Satoshi, and the Dogecoin coin has nothing, and is called Dogecoin. 

I don't know, there is no officially name of the small unit of dogecoin.. some of the platform called doge satoshi, but some nothing, they prefer doge..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a definition of bitcoin in Bitcoin, and there is nothing in the Dzekoin currency and it is called Dzekain. There is no definition of how Bitcoin is a definition of a Dozcoin currency

• +1 1

I think it does not have, because I know that litecoin tells litoshis, bitcoin satoshis, but I think that dogecoin does not have a diminutive for small amounts or I have not read it yet.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:05 PM, maxiway said:

I think it does not have, because I know that litecoin tells litoshis, bitcoin satoshis, but I think that dogecoin does not have a diminutive for small amounts or I have not read it yet.

Yes i agree whit you i am also never heard about it just as i know peoples have called other name of dogecoin as shibes it means like " such amazing "," much grateful ", and" many work ".its the only i get lilte story behind dogecoin. 

Edited by Yanadia
-

Thanks in advance.

This is an interesting and knowledgeable question. But this is my bad that I don't have any idea about it. I think we can also call that Satoshi too.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Because Bitcoin is a benchmark for other virtual currencies, it’s not uncommon for people to refer to Dogecoin’s smallest unit as a satoshi.

10 crore satoshis collects then one bitcoin completes this small amount coins called satoshis,same like litecoin calls latoshis and ETH calls giwes like dogecoin called also satoshis iam not sure, but I some ware heard and they called dogecoin as satoshis then I learn this information.

Thanks in advance.

In the market there are many coin and token listed. All of them have small amount. And i shared about that what can we call it. After that i got that we can call satoshi every small of coin. It's not only for bitcoin. It's for all.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]